Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Dfusion in latest DFHack

(1/1)

Cryoshakespeare:
Hey guys,

Dfusion was a plugin removed from DFHack some time ago. One of the cool features it has was the bodyswap option that could be used in adventure mode, allowing you to swap and become the character you are currently viewing.

This plugin enabled cool stories such as Cog the Blind Drunk, and general fun, and so I figured I might as well reupload it.

Here it is:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12742

Rumrusher:
there's another version of adv bodyswap in dfhack.
though yeah kinda sadden that dfusion got gutted with out a complete check on all the tools being recreated by other means.

Cryoshakespeare:

--- Quote from: Rumrusher on February 25, 2017, 03:14:36 pm ---there's another version of adv bodyswap in dfhack.

--- End quote ---
Aye, that's true, but uploading in this format allows people to place it into a package that doesn't have adv-bodyswap (such as the Lazy Newb Pack).
Of course, I might have just uploaded adv-bodyswap separately, but ah well :P What's done is done.

Rumrusher:

--- Quote from: Cryoshakespeare on February 25, 2017, 03:20:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Rumrusher on February 25, 2017, 03:14:36 pm ---there's another version of adv bodyswap in dfhack.

--- End quote ---
Aye, that's true, but uploading in this format allows people to place it into a package that doesn't have adv-bodyswap (such as the Lazy Newb Pack).
Of course, I might have just uploaded adv-bodyswap separately, but ah well :P What's done is done.

--- End quote ---
they could also just... go to github and pull the old body swap script from dfusion files from a past build.
then again the script is probably small enough to just paste the coding here.
I think I did this when folks ask about it in the dfhack thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version