Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Agents of O.G.O.D. - Operation: Dirty Skies  (Read 5001 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Agents of O.G.O.D. - Operation: Dirty Skies
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2017, 09:06:26 am »

It seems the stealthy route isn't really just going to work now isn't it?
Activate my jet pack while equipped trying with my hatchet at hand trying to land near this fellow, quickly analyze him to see if its October, and if not whack them with my hatchet

Chrose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2017, 07:16:11 pm »

"Yes, it's October. Try not to yell here, you'll catch the guards' attention. They've spotted some of your movements on camera, but they think it's just a bear."

October said into his earpiece.

"I've been informed that there would be a helicopter of sorts arriving in half an hour, my guess is that our target is on it."
Arclight
Estratia
Horror Time
Illysia
Path of the Old Gods
Hellfire

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2017, 07:18:39 pm »

((Oh this is going to Get Grizzly for whoever is coming out here.))
Now Knowing that probably wasn't october, Billy bob Charged whoever the new guy was, Attempting to Maul him in the Chest with the Drill while he was distracted by the two Clumsy Fools.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:20:43 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2017, 08:18:14 am »

clamping down on the mouth of his teammate as they start to holler, he draws the tranquil pistol he was given and tries to take a shot at the guard approaching, growling in frustration. He was never good at setting plans in motion, but this was annoying beyond belief. Utter incompetence from every single one of his team, self included, and more still from the agency itself!
[3] You slap your hand over Billy Bob's yawping gob and whip out your tranquiliser gun with your free hand, quickly loosing a discreet little dart at the oncoming guard with a quiet fwip. The fierce wind carries the tiny projectile somewhat off-course, however, and it merely nicks the target's sleeve. You might've grazed him, but considering that you were told you'd need nothing short of a perfect shot to actually incapacitate someone, you doubt your shot will amount to much.

It seems the stealthy route isn't really just going to work now isn't it?
Activate my jet pack while equipped trying with my hatchet at hand trying to land near this fellow, quickly analyze him to see if its October, and if not whack them with my hatchet
[4] You free yourself from the snow you so recently buried yourself in and grab the handles of your jetpack, squeezing both buttons provided and sending snow billowing everywhere as you launch yourself skywards. A quick hop towards the facility brings you over that troublesome fence and much closer to the oncoming individual, who you see flinch slightly as a small dart tears his uniform sleeve. His erratic movements make it tough to be certain, but you're fairly sure you recognise that face from yesterday. The voice crackling through your earpiece confirms as much.

"Yes, it's October. Try not to yell here, you'll catch the guards' attention. They've spotted some of your movements on camera, but they think it's just a bear."
October said into his earpiece.
"I've been informed that there would be a helicopter of sorts arriving in half an hour, my guess is that our target is on it."
((Oh this is going to Get Grizzly for whoever is coming out here.))
Now Knowing that probably wasn't october, Billy bob Charged whoever the new guy was, Attempting to Maul him in the Chest with the Drill while he was distracted by the two Clumsy Fools.
[1 vs 2] Is your earpiece even working..? Judging by the fact that you're actively being assaulted by two of your friends-in-arms and with the third closing the distance from the air with a hatchet in hand, you can only assume that there's been some grave, grave error in communication. You've no time to ponder on the quality of your gear or attempt to re-establish friendly relations before Billy Bob body-checks you with the weight of a loaded truck. The impact sends both of you sprawling into the snow, the fierce-looking lasers on the end of his oversized drill swinging wildly past your torso and slicing a pattern into the frosty ground below you as its owner tumbles head-over-heels, very nearly decapitating himself with his own weapon. You didn't fare much better, with a torn uniform and some very acute pain surrounding your ribs as you writhe around on the floor.

Spoiler: Team status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:28:16 am by CubeJackal »

Chrose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 12:50:49 pm »

"It's me, October! Damnit Billy!"

Arclight
Estratia
Horror Time
Illysia
Path of the Old Gods
Hellfire

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2017, 02:20:46 pm »

Make my landing as un-damaging as possible and than respond with...
Y'know you could of been a lot more clearer about stating that you were the one coming out, No matter we fumbled up and forgot to bring your sound generator as well "
Head straight in the direction to the nearest all building all casual-like since stealth isn't really in my favor now isn't it

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2017, 03:19:30 pm »

disaster after disaster.. no matter, we have our targets. Start making plans to ambush the helicopter just after it lands.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 06:42:59 pm »

(I'll give crazyable til tomorrow, otherwise we'll skip his turn.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 06:52:53 pm »

Ah Fuck it, I Just walk in and take a position where I can Stare at the Sky.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

CubeJackal

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOCTURNAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2017, 08:43:44 am »

Make my landing as un-damaging as possible and than respond with...
Y'know you could of been a lot more clearer about stating that you were the one coming out, No matter we fumbled up and forgot to bring your sound generator as well "
Head straight in the direction to the nearest all building all casual-like since stealth isn't really in my favor now isn't it
Ah Fuck it, I Just walk in and take a position where I can Stare at the Sky.
[5] Disaster narrowly averted, the two of you turn your attention to the real objective: the building in front of you. You somehow manage to reach the wall of the structure without further misfortune. You're on the south side of the structure, next to a large truck that appears to be unattended. The main staff entrance appears to be right in front of you, though a little to your right there's a huge loading gate that's currently closed tight. Everything seems suspiciously quiet so far.

disaster after disaster.. no matter, we have our targets. Start making plans to ambush the helicopter just after it lands.
You begin silently making all sorts of plans and plots to assault a vehicle you know precious little about, that may or may not be present at a location on or near the structure that you're not actually aware of. Perhaps, you figure, it'd be best to learn more about the objective before drawing up your battle plan.

"It's me, October! Damnit Billy!"
You dust yourself down indignantly and nurse your potentially-fractured ribcage. Before you can conduct a more thorough examination of your injuries, however, your security radio buzzes. "Hey, what the hell's going on out there?" comes the static-laden voice from the other end. "Are you okay? What happened?" It seems that although whoever's inside didn't catch sight of your altercation, they certainly heard it.

Chrose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2017, 08:58:15 pm »

((Hey, sorry, but frankly speaking I've kinda lost the motivation to post on this forum game. I guess the whole Cold War spy thing wasn't for me. Good luck with your future endeavors.))
Arclight
Estratia
Horror Time
Illysia
Path of the Old Gods
Hellfire
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]