Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ADDVENTURE! (SG)  (Read 1139 times)

DoopUltimate007

• Bay Watcher
  • The Spirit of Seven.
    • View Profile
    • My totally-feminist tumblr.
ADDVENTURE! (SG)
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:43:05 pm »

Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
- Amelia Earhart

The world is full of wonder and excitement. Life is a gift, which is why each day is called the present. Everyone has a story, and there is something to be learned from even the most mundane ones being told. However, the ones with perhaps the largest breadth, the largest effect on civilization as a whole, are the ones who manifest their own destinies. Mere mortals defy fate with each passing day. Whether it's the privateer who took up a life by the sword (or cannon) to make coin, or the merchant who visits exotic, faraway cities to trade for unique items, or even the historian who seeks to uncover the mysteries of buried civilizations lost to time, they are all united by a common thread.

They have all answered the call of . . .

ADDVENTURE

This is a semi-minimalist, serious-yet-light-hearted SG, which is all about adventuring and stuff. Updates might become sporadic as it seems I'll be back on the road sometime tomorrow. Hopefully my ADD will work for me here, hence the nomenclature. As it's intended to be a fun ride and nothing complex.

But before any addventure can be had, we need to figure out whose story is being told.

> Name:
> Gender:
> Class:
> Reason for Addventuring:

DoopUltimate007

• Bay Watcher
  • The Spirit of Seven.
    • View Profile
Re: ADDVENTURE! (SG)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 09:44:10 pm »

Just in case. Go ahead and vote.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 09:48:17 pm »

PTW
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 09:50:41 pm »

> Why, we are the Magnificent John!
> John is normally a male's name. That applies here as well.
> Hyper-Effecient Fighter! The combat potential of each and every one of our moves is maximized!
> Why, we wish to rescue the Magnificent Robot Princess Jane from the evil villains Magnificent Inventor Man and Magnificent Wizard Man!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 09:58:49 pm »

> Hyper-Effecient Fighter! The combat potential of each and every one of our moves is maximized!
> Why, we wish to rescue the Magnificent Robot Princess Jane from the evil villains Magnificent Inventor Man and Magnificent Wizard Man!
+1

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 10:03:26 pm »

+1
...why not? +1, but don't forget Magnificent General Man.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

DoopUltimate007

• Bay Watcher
  • The Spirit of Seven.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 11:16:51 pm »

Semi-minimalist. Remember. This isn't meant to be a gag SG. :/ This is more about explanation and epic tales than comedy and laughs. There will be some in it, but they aren't integral to the SG.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:19:49 pm by Remain Calm »