Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Exquisite Cops (and Robbers)  (Read 17560 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Exquisite Cops (and Robbers)
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2017, 09:59:32 am »

I have a protect and my passive makes everyone immune to tracking and watching.  I'm town obviously.

Rautherdir, you know that claiming neutral means that unless we are sure we have found scum we are lynching you as it's safe right, oh and I support his neutral claim.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2017, 10:07:02 am »

Yes and that supports my wincon.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2017, 10:07:56 am »

Either way, whether I get lynched or not, I'm fairly certain I can accomplish my win condition now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2017, 01:09:23 pm »

Due to role fragments I know of, I am unconcerned about our neutral party.

What's the plan for the rest of us? Seems a bit late to start scumhunting, are we just gonna massclaim and do something with that?

Tomasque: You've said we're not really supposed to claim role portions because the game falls apart if we do, what are the limits on that? Can we massclaim, for instance? Can we massclaim and then lynch scum or declare players confirmed "because of role fragments I know of?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2017, 04:28:15 pm »

Sorry for the inactivity, night took a while and I was busy all during the day yesterday.  Now, time to wake up and actually get some shit done.

I'm not going to claim too much in case Tomasque yells at me, but I have performed no action either night because my abilities are a one-shot day ability and an auto.  No, I haven't used the day ability yet, and at this point I can't use it until tomorrow anyway.

Obviously, I'm town.

And to my knowledge, nobody has done anything to me either night.

I can not only vouch for the presence of a neutral role but also to its benign nature, so lynching Rautherdir is a waste of time and doesn't actually further the town agenda.

I'd vote but given the lack of activity I might accidentally control the vote and lynch someone without them being able to respond.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2017, 07:44:57 pm »

Good to know Rautherdir isn't a threat to the town, that gives us more time but we still need to figure out who to lynch.  Obviously our roles aren't doing much for us or most likely someone would have spoken up already. 

TBF what's your take on all of this?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2017, 07:45:53 pm »

Oh and day ends today. In about three hours I'm pretty sure.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2017, 07:47:25 pm »

Tomasque: You've said we're not really supposed to claim role portions because the game falls apart if we do, what are the limits on that? Can we massclaim, for instance? Can we massclaim and then lynch scum or declare players confirmed "because of role fragments I know of?"
Massclaiming will open up too much of an opportunity for confirming via "forbidden knowledge" so I'm ruling against it.

Ninja'd by my own players. The humiliation.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2017, 08:17:46 pm »

...Fuckit replacement please.

I may be able to come back later, but I can't seem to produce any content.  This is somewhat of a problem here.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2017, 08:25:02 pm »

...Fuckit replacement please.
Would you be willing to wait until the end of the round, so as to make the transition easier for the replacement and to give you some time to change your mind?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2017, 11:30:42 pm »

I guess?  But seriously, I seem to be failing utterly at playing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2017, 11:51:15 pm »

I guess?  But seriously, I seem to be failing utterly at playing.
Don't worry, it's not you. I kinda get the feeling why this is happening, but I'll save it until the end of the round.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2017, 11:51:57 pm »

Night 3

Votecount
 TheDarkStar (0)
 4maskwolf (0)
 TheBiggerFish (0)
 IronyOwl (0)
 fillipk (0)
 Rautherdir (0)

Not Voting: TheDarkStar, 4maskwolf, TheBiggerFish, IronyOwl, fillipk, Rauthedir

Night ends once everyone has sent me a PM
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2017, 08:51:15 pm »

I'm sorry for my lack of updating as-of-late. The reason behind it is that I had a lot of things to do, and so I kept putting it off. Now, I have an even bigger thing to do, and it'll be a while before I can finish it. Therefore, I've decided to stop running this game. I considered putting it on a hiatus, but I don't think I'll have the interest in running it once I get back. To be honest, I liked this idea on paper, but what I designed it to be like didn't translate well into the real game. Mistakes happen, and I guess that it's just a problem I'll have to keep in mind for MM 2.

Anyway, here's the doc with all the pregame fragment design and the final roles:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mlhS3pJ0KqtC58TJAyGC79BShoplwykiBJMYeS_sDLw/edit?usp=sharing

Money!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2017, 07:43:03 am »

I'm sorry for my lack of updating as-of-late. The reason behind it is that I had a lot of things to do, and so I kept putting it off. Now, I have an even bigger thing to do, and it'll be a while before I can finish it. Therefore, I've decided to stop running this game. I considered putting it on a hiatus, but I don't think I'll have the interest in running it once I get back. To be honest, I liked this idea on paper, but what I designed it to be like didn't translate well into the real game. Mistakes happen, and I guess that it's just a problem I'll have to keep in mind for MM 2.

Awh :c well wishes with you and your work however! RL before things here! :D
Could I ask a full disclosure of stuff :3

falseedit: Oops, misread 'final roles' in that link. Hooray \o/
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]