Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Roll to Defend the Planet: planet remains secure  (Read 6616 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Defend the Planet: planet remains secure
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2017, 06:58:37 am »

Seppuku.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2017, 07:26:37 am »

GAP receives an inspiring (and imaginary) speech from all his (now dead) comrades, telling him to push on. He stops stalling, and attacks the Space Bomber with generic lasers.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2017, 08:07:07 am »

OOC: Point out to Mallos that while the Cardboard Samurai can't develop reality-bending powers anymore, there are still a few reality-bending powers of the narrator that he could...borrow. Since this is me, and not my character, doing this (even if as a fake action) does not count toward my character's actions.

IC: Reverse engineer the drones scavenged, figuring out how they work and how to reproduce them.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2017, 09:06:07 am »

"I have a plan to deal with America's debt! Now see here..." It's about time we counter hack Russia and China. And steal their cash reserves. Because money's just a number these days.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2017, 09:14:02 am »

Kazuma

Obviously the dice can't be this bad three times in a row Kazuma has experience of treating injuries from his years of underground fighting, so he treats his broken hand himself.

Replace "Kazuma is dum" with "We need a slogan!"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2017, 03:08:48 pm »

Attack the bomber in a pincer maneuver! Joe hits the left side, while his drone hits the right side.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2017, 03:46:11 pm »

Name: Bruce Norris
Method of Defence: General Badassery, Martial Arts, and the Undying Rage of Roll to Level Up always dying before he can accomplish anything. Also, he gets new abilities when he kills things as his beard converts them into more Badassery.
First Action: Attack that Space Bomber with my Beard-Fu once it enters the atmosphere.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2017, 04:49:49 pm »

Name: Gondolf
Method of Defence: Wizard stuff
First Action: Create a volcano under the Space Bomber and make it erupt
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2017, 09:17:41 pm »

Name: Billy bob
Method of Defence: Screwing up massively
First Action: I Attempt to Ruin my luck by walking back and forth under a ladder.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]