Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35

Author Topic: Fields of Magical Murder: A Perplexicon Game. T20 [Or That Arm] [W0-E10]  (Read 52367 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

"An element is needed for shapes to work. Just find as many definitions as you can, we can make items along the way when we're free."

"Hmph, seems that everything we cast is just poofing away"

Elements are needed for Modifiers, not shapes. Though, a modifier may effect shape. Anyway, we have some nice words so far: good materials, a good body, and even a simple attack method on my part- breath attack.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 12:08:45 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah damn I missed the chance to apply for this. Well, PTW nonetheless. I've always liked these, and your book seems to be a good one.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah damn I missed the chance to apply for this. Well, PTW nonetheless. I've always liked these, and your book seems to be a good one.
Maybe you could apply as a backup, in case someone from one team drops out or cannot post actions for a certain amount of time.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

"Hmmm, I'm going to write all this down." Sir Lootington pulls a notebook out of his cape and starts writing down notes about what all the spells used on the east side do.

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

"This magic is different from what I'm used to. Try to not get wounded, people."

Spoiler: Wild West (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmmm, I'm going to write all this down." Sir Lootington pulls a notebook out of his cape and starts writing down notes about what all the spells used on the east side do.

TankKit, Toaster said he would only do random words once, with ATHATH's action. If you want, I can choose some words for you...
Spoiler: East Frontier (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Actually,
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

"This magic is different from what I'm used to. Try to not get wounded, people."

Spoiler: Wild West (click to show/hide)
"Hey whoa whoa whoa. Don't mess with my gauntlets. I'm gonna be using those!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Dude, I already showed you a trick for that. Don't do it that way."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

"Don't be such a baby. You can make another pair if this one breaks. Who knows, maybe I can improve them?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Don't be such a baby. You can make another pair if this one breaks. Who knows, maybe I can improve them?"
"By your own logic, you could make your own. I really would rather not having to spend more spell words to accommodate your screw-ups."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

"By your own logic, you could make your own. I really would rather not having to spend more spell words to accommodate your screw-ups."

"Stop complaining before we even have results. I let myself to be your test subject, now let your gauntlets be mine."
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Stop complaining before we even have results. I let myself to be your test subject, now let your gauntlets be mine."
"I believe I was also YOUR test subject. Please operate by your OWN logic."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

"At least this won't hurt you."
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"At least this won't hurt you."
"On a physical level. On an emotional level, I would be distraught. Place my gauntlets back on the ground BEFORE you annihilate them."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35