Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35

Author Topic: Fields of Magical Murder: A Perplexicon Game. T20 [Or That Arm] [W0-E10]  (Read 52383 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Spoiler: West (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 10:26:42 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Ocean, I accidentally opened your spoiler - closed it immediately without reading it, but starting your spoiler with a "W" threw me off.
Spoiler: West Pole (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Ocean, I accidentally opened your spoiler - closed it immediately without reading it, but starting your spoiler with a "W" threw me off.

Same happened to me too. We of the Western team claim Capital W letter as our own. You eastern losers are not allowed to use it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Eastern Deception (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Same happened to me too. We of the Western team claim Capital W letter as our own. You eastern losers are not allowed to use it.
Will fix and let you have my W's, but on terms that the limit is not using W as the first letter of the spoiler, rather than in general.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Works for me.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Works for me.
You just HAD to make use of your leading W's allready, don't you?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Well, you can pry my linguistic freedom from my cold dead hands.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Works for me.

What? No, it was totally unintentional.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Works for me.

Well, it does seem you're doing it on purpose.
Wait, now I'm doing it too.
Whatever.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Works for me.

Well, it does seem you're doing it on purpose.
Wait, now I'm doing it too.
Whatever.
VVhen are you guys gonna stop?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

With things going like this? Probably until Toaster posts.
Old sigs.
Games.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I'll just make my next spoiler start every word with a W now.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 35