Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Blossomtowers: Book of Lolama is getting an Upgrade, Check it out  (Read 8962 times)

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Blossomtowers: Another Pony Fort - Chapter II - Sanctuary
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 08:19:16 am »

Sorry for lack of updates, long work schedule and school, but this will live on. After my nap, I begin actualy gameplay

Thats right gameplay, I'm hyped. Here's to a long successful fort
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 08:53:54 pm »

Journal of Ryukan, 1st of Granite

I have finally found six other ponies within our little rebellion who are willing to put aside everything to found this new city. We pooled our resources and managed to acquire the required materials without raising too much suspicion. Just some copper tools a bit of Drink, a few seeds and some wooden equipment and some cloth and medical supplies for any injuries.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As for my six companions, there are 4 pegasi, another unicorn, and an earth pony. They are all of differing talents nessicary to start a new base away from the watcful eyes of our usurper princess and her agents.

As for the scroll that my dear Avalon sent me, it contained the map of the southern most pony lands and that is where we will be heading. Just south of the eastern mountains and situated on a small river, this new outpost is closer to the central Changeling Empires than to our own lands, but it is a risk we must take to further our goals.

The name for our new group and our new base was a topic of debate over the rebel leadership, but we eventually settled on the name of Blossomtowers to symbolize our new rise to power and commitment to restore the old ways. The name of our group was decided to be The Flowers of Gold for the sole reason of it sounded good and fit with the "theme". Politics....

Well, with all of our business handled and our goodbyes said, we set off from a hamlet under the cover of darkness; a wagon and seven little ponies off to bring about change to the world. Whether we are successful or not remains to be seen. We must hurry lest the Giant Dingoes get hungry, but with hard labor comes subsistence. May Luna have mercy on our souls...

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2017, 06:57:34 am »

Would you mind if I was ponied as the unicorn? Strong Copper the unicorn!
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

EonDragon20

• Escaped Lunatic
  • "Lost time is never found again."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2017, 12:17:00 pm »

Any word on this? Been a while...

Oh, and, I know I said I wanted to claim a pony early on, but I'd like to retract that. I have a better idea for a character, but it would work out better if I claimed a migrant down the road :)

EDIT: Also, sidenote... I'd love to make fan art, but I have no descriptions of any of the characters to work with...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:35:03 pm by EonDragon20 »
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
~John Lennon

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2017, 12:49:54 pm »

Crud, forgot about this in all the other forts I have piled on right now, I'm at me dad's house, but I'm gonna fire up my laptop and get you guys a much deserved update

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2017, 01:22:45 pm »

Okay, I had it all set up, I hadn't unpaused it yet, I had just set all the orders, named all the ponies, took screenshots of ponies personalities when the unbeleivable happened...

Spoiler: What the Fuck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Something Collapsed? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Trees?!? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: It wasn't DF Hack (click to show/hide)

Everything went downhill. I honestly don't know what happened. All the trees decided to give up and collapse and open a hole to hell.... Any ideas on what to do? I saved the game, there was no back-up I only do that once a year after the first year... and yeah....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 01:24:25 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Blossomtowers: We broke Hell... Send for the Toad!
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2017, 04:57:53 pm »

What. The hell. Literally.
Ask Toady one.
He might know what to do.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
Re: Blossomtowers: We broke Hell...
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2017, 02:01:59 am »

I... have no idea what to say here.
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

azrael4h

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Dwarf Fortress-centric You Tube videos, part of my nominally vintage gaming channel.
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2017, 11:37:42 am »

What's a few unholy daemons between friends?

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2017, 12:31:11 pm »

Want me to plug the hole and play on?

azrael4h

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Dwarf Fortress-centric You Tube videos, part of my nominally vintage gaming channel.
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2017, 01:09:09 pm »

At least try it, as long as your FPS can handle it. There should be a few amusing combat reports at least.

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:58 pm »

You mind posting up those characters so we can read them anyway?

If you can play on, then by all means play on. Our objective seems to have changed from trying to bring back an Alicorn to rule our people to plugging up the random hellgate that we have somehow accidentally stumbled upon for all life on the planet.

May the Princess of the Night bless us with the strength to smash these foul creatures back into the pit they crawled out of like the moles that they are.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2017, 09:27:31 am »

Pony me in please! Unicorn mare preferred.
Oh and a cloak. Give me an embroidered cloak to wear :) I won't settle for any old cloak!
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2017, 10:20:06 am »

Okay, when I wake up, I'll start the fort and board up ghe hole.... at least we now know where everything ore wise is XD

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2017, 04:42:19 am »

...THE TREEES, THE TREES, THE TREES ARE OUT TO KILL US, THEY WILL MURDER US BY UNLEASHING HELL ITSELF, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4