Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Blossomtowers: Book of Lolama is getting an Upgrade, Check it out  (Read 8961 times)

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
Re: Blossomtowers: We broke Hell...
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2017, 03:34:48 pm »

...THE TREEES, THE TREES, THE TREES ARE OUT TO KILL US, THEY WILL MURDER US BY UNLEASHING HELL ITSELF, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

*Smacks TankKit hard in the face* Get yourself together! Grab an axe and follow me! I don't care if it's a demon or a tree, in the name of the moon you WILL hold this line! ATTACK!
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2017, 09:53:51 am »

Okay, so after a hiatus, I am back and am ready to play.
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2017, 10:11:52 am »

okay, good news and bad news

Good news is that there are now no trees on the map, so city building is gonna be easier.

Bad New is that there's a wood shortage

so blessing and curse XD

EDIT: Also here are the starting seven

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ramol (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Senshuken (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tankkit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gigmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nabreth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Imic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Airith (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:20:49 am by TheImmortalRyukan »

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2017, 11:52:01 am »

...THE TREEES, THE TREES, THE TREES ARE OUT TO KILL US, THEY WILL MURDER US BY UNLEASHING HELL ITSELF, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Sigged.
As for my pony...
... Maybe I'm transgender.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2017, 01:57:16 pm »

An account of the demonic trees of Blossomtowers and the blessing of the Moon.
Penned by Senshuken Emalitur.

For some time now, we have been traveling on the road in order to find the right location in which to establish a settlement to bring the representative of the Goddess back into the world. We had just reached a situable location when the very trees themselves came alive, opening up a portal to the very gates of hell itself! Demons were on the brink of pouring out of the portals and overrunning us all when for a mere hoof full of seconds the moon appeared in the sky to block out the sun, bathing us and the land around us in an almost blinding beautiful glow! When the light receded, both demons and foul trees were gone, leaving us alone once more.

Such a blessing of the goddess cannot be ignored! Whatever doubts we may have had about this place being the right one have been banished to hell with the rest of the demons!.. Granted the lack of trees and wood will be a bit of a challenge and... well, considering I work wood I know for a fact that it's going to be a rough couple of months until we can start shipping in wood from elsewhere. Honestly, considering that the trees here were corrupt and able to open up a hellscape, I'm not exactly comfortable with the idea of planting fresh trees here...

Something to discuss later. I... I need to sit down for a second and try to calm down... 
Cause every silver lining has a cloud, and it won't be alright on the night; There's nothing at the end of the rainbow and there's a tunnel at the end of the light!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2017, 03:08:56 am »

...What? The description of my pony condradicts itself in so many ways. For example, she doesn't like fighting, yet SHE VALUES MARTIAL PROWESS!? WHAT!? Not to mention all the other contradictions! Cheesus Christ.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2017, 11:07:47 am »

Crawling at a lovely pace of 7 fps with only 7 ponies still is quite the task. I'm off to Arkansas this weekend for my sister's graduation and I'll have some time to my self to finish year one at least.

Is there anything in particular that would interest you guys in the mean time Legends wise?

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2017, 01:05:30 pm »

Well, while I wait for stuff to happen, here's a little treat for ya, and yes, I plan on making these for each Lolama entry, I will also keep the original posts so you can read em without squinting XD

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 02:22:59 pm by TheImmortalRyukan »

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
Re: Blossomtowers: Book of Lolama is getting an Upgrade, Check it out
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2017, 07:22:40 am »

It has been pointed out to me that I fest an OOC in the pages, so just copy and pasting is not a good idea so it seems 😛

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2017, 08:46:30 am »

So, this is still on, work and other assorted RLstuff took hold of me, but fear not, An update is coming... at an incredible 2 FPS....

Screw it, im using fastdwarf

Senshuken

• Bay Watcher
  • Defend till the end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2017, 11:36:56 am »

Yikes...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]