Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SPAMHIVE! P.U.I.R.I.F.E.R of Purifying Unit 1.1  (Read 677 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
SPAMHIVE! P.U.I.R.I.F.E.R of Purifying Unit 1.1
« on: March 02, 2017, 09:02:57 am »

This is... well, this is pretty much a SPAM game, a type of game invented by Haspen, all credit goes to him for the idea... Even though I technically had the idea of it before I even read his stuff, he did still make it first, so I shall take no credit for the idea. So yeah, If you want you can go look at his stuff. Anyway, this is a SPAM game where you play as a space faring hive of creatures intent on doing... well, whatever it is hives do! So, let's get cracking shall we?

Character Name: (The name of the character leading the hive, only used in Hierarchy, Queen run, and Evil AI)
Hive Name: (The name of the hive.)
Hive Type: (Hive Type can be Hierarchy(Better military units.), Hivemind(Better worker and expansion units.), Queen run(Weak starting units, strong units later on.), or Evil AI(Robotic units, more intelligent but must destroy all life you see no matter what).
Traits: (Can only be used in Hierarchy and Queen run, list includes Expansive, Militaristic, Ancient(Queen run only), Huge, 'Noble'(Hierarchy only).
Preferable Planet type: (Only used in Hierarchy, Hivemind, and Queen run. List includes Desert, Jungle, Sahara, Cave, Ocean, Winter, Decimated(The ruins of old civilizations.), Asteroid, and Civilized(A planet with another civilization on it).
Preferable Star type: Gentle, Explosive, Dying, Iradiated, Artificial(Evil AI Only), Exploding(Why is this even an option?).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 01:57:29 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMHIVE!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 10:10:04 am »

Character Name P.U.I.R.F.I.E.R (Peaceful Updating Ideological Retroactive Fundamental Idiopathic Environmental Relativist)
Hive Name: Purifying Unit 1.1
Hive Type: Evil A.I
Traits: N/A
Preferable Planet  Type: N/A
Preferable Star Type: Artificial

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 11:10:49 am »

Character Name P.U.I.R.F.I.E.R (Peaceful Updating Ideological Retroactive Fundamental Idiopathic Environmental Relativist)
Hive Name: Purifying Unit 1.1
Hive Type: Evil A.I
Traits: N/A
Preferable Planet  Type: N/A
Preferable Star Type: Artificial
+1
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 11:26:37 am »

Huh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 01:56:38 pm »

You are P.U.I.R.F.I.E.R, a machine designed specificly designed to purify the galaxy of the bags of water and air that inhabit it, and you will do that. You live on an artificial star called Hydros, created long ago, and you shall crush all the puny vermin that inhabit the galaxy to stop them from spreading their filth and tainting everything.

Spoiler: All Stats (click to show/hide)
((Note: The stat system is W.I.P, and may be subject to change in the future.))
First thing's first, you have news of two different races of creature in nearbye systems. One is a race of humanoid 4 armed creatures called Snartles that are extremely militaristic, but very small. The other is a very large group of religious nutheads, they have the top half of a dragon and the bottom half of a horse and are called Knarks. Which one shall you attack, and potentially destroy?
A-Destroy the Knarks!
B-Destroy the Snartles!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMHIVE! P.U.I.R.I.F.E.R of Purifying Unit 1.1
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 02:00:54 pm »

B
Destroy the weak first, then we will purge the strong.
Besides, if they're militaristic they may have some stuff we can steal from their corpses.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 02:05:59 pm »

B
Besides, if they're militaristic they may have some stuff we can steal from their corpses.
"ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE USE FILTHY, TAINTED, DISGUSTING INFERIOR TECHNOLOGY!?"
((Maybe I should of mentioned this: We can't use technology that we haven't created.))
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:09:09 pm by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 02:11:24 pm »

Well... they'll still have a stockpile of metals, ready for us to purify.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 02:15:56 pm »

B
(Also we need their organic bits to harvest the precious carbon element)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 08:19:10 pm »

B
"ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE USE FILTHY, TAINTED, DISGUSTING INFERIOR TECHNOLOGY!?"
((Maybe I should of mentioned this: We can't use technology that we haven't created.))
((Why not?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 09:05:41 am »

PTW
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!