Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (IC) - Chapter 2!  (Read 22636 times)

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Scum of the Empire (IC) - Chapter 2!
« Reply #480 on: May 22, 2017, 10:44:17 pm »

In the confusion, it'd somehow taken Yara until now to realize that these weren't bandits. It was dark. She could only catch hints of the skeleton who had attacked her. Rattling bones. She felt pinpricks on her skin, and even her wyvern seemed uneasy beneath her - but maybe it was just the cold. She wasn't going to admit anything else.

F-3, Iron Pilum Skeletal Swordfighter H, canto to H-1.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 22, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »

Stray Wolf was sleeping in a sitting position, left knee up against her chest, right leg straight, her sword crossed over her body with her left arm around it protectively. Normally she was a light sleeper, but tonight, Wolf dreamed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wolf awoke with a start as something struck her, a ragged nail cutting skin and leaving poison in its wake. Instantly she shot to her feet, grabbing her wooden sword as she went and immediately dropping into fighting stance.

"Poshel ty! I'll kill all of you!"

Of course she had dreamed of him. Sooner or later she would have. She had reminded herself of those simple days when she sang his song for Ghamina.

...She didn't know if she was angry at the undead for waking her up, or at herself for dragging up the dead and buried past.

Bash Zombie A!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 23, 2017, 08:03:08 am »

"Gah, damn skellingtons are sturdier than the one's I've encountered before..." Al grit his teeth after the blow he suffered, only for the skeletal warrior to come charging in yet again. Despite his injured state though, he'd seen it coming, and one roaring gout of flame later that had been the end of the fiend. He still wasn't done though, far from it..

"Seems that just one spell isn't enough for me to put these things down, these days. Hmph, Guess I really have lost my touch. Not surprising..."
Trying to brush the thought away for now though, he set his sights on the skeleton right in front of Ghamina, a few spheres of flame forming in the air around him before firing off towards it

"So, finally decided to wake up? About time, as much as these damn things have been laying into us"

F5, Singe Skeletal Swordfighter H
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 08:54:00 am by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]