Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 104082 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #1875 on: April 25, 2017, 03:56:11 pm »

C
"Sire, we found that your son is somewhere in the Gubta Empire and is on a quest of some sort! Surely this is useful information, yes?"

C

And more like:

"Sire, we discovered that your son went on a quest to explore the east some years ago. We also may have a lead on a disturbing development regarding your eldest daughter and a young initiate."
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 25, 2017, 04:00:03 pm »

I just noticed, but we might have our first ruler truly remembered as a great one!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 25, 2017, 04:03:30 pm »

I just noticed, but we might have our first ruler truly remembered as a great one!

Well, technically second. The first one will not be remembered by everyone except by the affectionate moniker, 'prince speedbump'.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: April 25, 2017, 04:05:48 pm »

Well, technically second. The first one will not be remembered by everyone except by the affectionate moniker, 'prince speedbump'.

I remember one of the Houlandin being quite good... until his wife cheated on him and he became Paranoïd. I think he died a few year later.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: April 25, 2017, 04:08:04 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: April 25, 2017, 04:10:18 pm »

C From my memory all the Houlandins were pretty great. Which is why we should go reconquer Luathbas, take on the regnal name Houlandin, convert to the one true faith Pantheonism, and start a elf harem. Even the paranoid one was pretty good besides the whole paranoid stuff.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:49 pm »

C From my memory all the Houlandins were pretty great. Which is why we should go reconquer Luathbas, take on the regnal name Houlandin, convert to the one true faith Pantheonism, and start a elf harem. Even the paranoid one was pretty good besides the whole paranoid stuff.

Elf marriage seem to cause an epidemy of assassination amongst the descendant if I remember right...
We should try Dwarf this time. :)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: April 25, 2017, 04:22:01 pm »

I actually thought of that before and asked if that was possible. We can only breed with Elves sadly from what I remember Haspen saying. Plus the assassinations was a situational thing. We just so happen to get the wrong elf and even if it does lead to trouble... I'm willing to risk it. One day I want those pointy ears on our Duke/King!  :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:38:03 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: April 25, 2017, 04:35:42 pm »

C

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: April 25, 2017, 06:26:10 pm »

C
I mean what is our spymaster doing? Probably passively preventing spies from coming in locally as per the default? :P

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: April 25, 2017, 06:37:50 pm »

C Where art thou son creature!?!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: April 25, 2017, 10:28:15 pm »

C
I mean what is our spymaster doing? Probably passively preventing spies from coming in locally as per the default? :P

"Sire, since you last contacted me I have discovered that there is a big ball of light in the sky! The locals refer to it as the "sun", and our investigations show that it is what caues the sky to light up in the day! Would you like me to investigate this further?"
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: April 25, 2017, 10:31:56 pm »

*All elven cloaks and the spies wearing them burn up on the mission to investigate the sun.*

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 25, 2017, 11:14:08 pm »

*All elven cloaks and the spies wearing them burn up on the mission to investigate the sun.*

Does that mean we get a new spymaster? Praise the son.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: April 26, 2017, 07:58:29 am »

A he promised 1 decade we give him one decade, if it pass 1 day from the deadline we should send spies, the army, lvl 100 heroes, and the god himself.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 174