Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 174

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM+: GAME OVER  (Read 104090 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM+: Grand Duke Estwalf of Tven!
« Reply #1920 on: April 26, 2017, 01:57:24 pm »

B
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: April 26, 2017, 02:16:52 pm »

You send your son a letter, trying to subtly ask about the things your spies discovered.

After two weeks, a reply arrives; Salus equally subtly tells you to mind your own matters, thank you very much. He does reassure you that he isn't going to stab your back soon, and whatever evidence you've gathered are forgeries planted for your spies by vile enemies, whoever they be.

980 AD, Autumn

Gemstones from last year are sold to Damdamians for glassware and extra coin.

1to2

Treasury does not profit much from the exchange, but your people though! People are ecstatic to have such luxurious items easily at hand and regular intervals.

980 AD, Mid-Autumn

Just as you receive a whisper from your servant that Spymaster wishes to see you, one of the gate guards arrives in your throne room.

"Sire, an envoy from King Eón of Dahnia has arrived and is asking for audience with you." You decide to speak with...

A) Dahnian envoy.
B) The Spymaster.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: April 26, 2017, 02:19:27 pm »

B, He Might have info that Might save us, Besides which he probably won't take as long as the Envoy as long as he isn't here to try an assassination at least.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: April 26, 2017, 02:19:43 pm »

B

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: April 26, 2017, 02:21:09 pm »

B
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: April 26, 2017, 02:24:20 pm »

B, might as well see what our court jester has to say.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: April 26, 2017, 02:25:03 pm »

B.
"Sire,we discovered that one of your sons sent you a letter regarding some sort of plot somewhat recently!"
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: April 26, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »

Well, what'd'y know, sending that letter gave us zero useful information. Guess we better beef up the borders. :/
Anyway, the spymaster may have something to say that affects what we say to our senior (for example, that our senior is plotting against us)

B
Long Live United Forenia!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: April 26, 2017, 02:35:38 pm »

You decide to speak with the Spymaster.

"Sire, we have news about Prince Ulan." You close the door behind you.

"Finally!"

"Our agents had to travel far into the Gubta eastlands, and few have failed to report back." You look at him funny and he continues on the subject:

"Apparently, your son have, by accident, married and impregnated a Gubtan noblewoman-widow, but then he got into a fight with her not-so-dead husband, losing several servants in the fight; he fled through the swampish area that Gubtans call 'Lakes of Thousand Snakes'. That was in late 978, if our Gubtan sources are to be trusted. He was last seen entering the forests of Saravay Kingdom, still chased by the soldiers of the angry nobleman, and no person matching his description has been seen since. My agents have attempted to seek him there, to no avail."

A) "It's all Gubta's fault! It's time I send them some very blunt and very angry letters, demanding they find Ulan and pay for his grieviances!!"
B) "Send your agents further east and bring Ulan back in one piece, or else!"
C) "Truly, he is lost to us now. Naught to do but declare Atan as my new heir."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: April 26, 2017, 02:37:30 pm »

B

:v I thought he was supposed to be wise

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: April 26, 2017, 02:38:32 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: April 26, 2017, 02:41:23 pm »

Kinda sad that there isn't a option to send assassins at the bastard who would attempt to harm our son B I don't think the Gupta will care much about what happened to our son and will probably ignore us.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: April 26, 2017, 02:41:44 pm »

So, quick question, what do the "XtoY" rolls mean?
And I kind of want to do a "wait and see" survival-of-the-fittest-type thing with Ulan, but alas, B.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: April 26, 2017, 02:42:52 pm »

Exploring the mysteries of the east, eh?
Who the flip does he think he is, getting married without our consent? A peasant? Because they're the only ones who get to marry whoever they like.
Well, might as well try to get him back.

B

Also, somewhat worrying that the option to reinforce the south has not come up again. Choosing to send that letter may've been an even worse idea than I thought.
Long Live United Forenia!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: April 26, 2017, 02:43:38 pm »

B

Well, he's clearly had an adventure. Let's see if he's gone and died or if we're to have a new adventurer-duke after all.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 174