Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari OOC  (Read 9212 times)

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #90 on: February 29, 2020, 09:02:22 pm »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You take a burst of gatling fire straight to the spine as you snap open your next portal. Staggering forwards you bring your exo-arm out to catch Unit 02 as it dashes past. It's straining against your control, trying to break free, trying to strike you. It's not enough. You don't have complete control, but you've got enough to force that miss, enough to force it through the portal as you hook your arm around and tear through it with as the ground explodes behind you. 01 dodges, moving to reposition and get an angle on you but you shift keeping 02 between it gun and you. You force 02 to hit 01 with a burst, plating flaking and buckling though your thrall quickly manages to spin its weapon upwards and off its ally as you give 03 a sustained burst, hammering through its frontal armor despite its best efforts to dodge. 04 doesn't even get to make its shot - too many friendlies in the area.

Continuing its motion 02 spin around and brings its weapon down at on an arc, trying to slam you with it. 01 dashes backwards trying to disengage and get a good angle while 03 and 04 ready to blast the area as soon as they can see a chance.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Commentary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 09:05:35 pm by Empiricist »
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #91 on: February 29, 2020, 09:13:45 pm »

The man suspected he'd still have some control over that unit, so, he positioned first a small portal near his eyes, and through them for a brief moment flashed the urgent message to retreat. Flee, get back, away from the danger that was probably the beam strike or . . .something like that. The storm mind would probably fill in the details. Ideally, it would flee in the general direction of it's ally, but not too close.


Get the controlled unit to flee with a requiem activation, ideally in the general but not exact direction of the other gatling unit. Open fire on unit three again, but keep a portal prepared for the moment the beam strikes come in. Shef wants to direct those towards the gatling units.
[3+1] 1 3 5 5 3 1 4 4 3
Logged
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #92 on: February 29, 2020, 09:32:57 pm »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You force 02 to disengage and put another burst into 03, bullets piercing the already-weakened plating and shattering its body. Its blade falls to the ground.

Unit 03 has been destroyed.

04's beam come out and you direct the incoming at the two gatling Storm Minds but they managed to dodge to the side, 01 giving you another burst of gatling fire for your troubles. Before it spins round and drives its fist through 02's chest, shattering it instantly.

Unit 02 has been destroyed.

The lightning in its head intensifies as it pick up its comrade's weapon and now dual-wielding turns to approach you, a series of short haphazard dashes bringing it closer and closer as it tries to throw off your aim while continuing to pepper you with gatling fire, a vortex of dark energy gathering at the fronts of its two gun as it uses its spin-up again. 04 charges its sword with energy and just fucking hurls it at you before swooping down to retrieve 03's sword.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Commentary (click to show/hide)
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #93 on: February 29, 2020, 09:46:39 pm »

Judging the sword to likely be explosive at this point, and given it's ballistic nature, Shef elected to merely deflect it off somewhere beyond the gatling unit into the water with another portal. An airbag round to keep the dual wielding enemy at bay for a bit, as he focused his fire on the one going for the sword. Its path should be predictable, and if that wasn't the case. . . well he could shoot the sword into the water probably.

Expulser [3] on Unit 01, portal to send the incoming sword back past Unit 01. If they intercept, good, probably. Fire some shots at the unit going for the sword, and if his movements aren't predictable enough, shoot the sword and try to get it in the water.
[1+4] [3] 5 5 3 1 4 4 3 5
Logged
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2020, 10:01:26 pm »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You blow the expulser and open fie on 04 blasting away the plating from its right side with your sustained fire as gatling fire traces rigt behind you. You open a portal to catch the sword but 01 intercepts the blade with one of its bullets. There's a large explosion and you find yourself being thrown into a less controlled tumble. Unharmed but riding the shockwave. 04 grabs its comrade's sword and sweeps it one last time a sweeping beam moving parallel to the platform itself. 01 shifts one of its gatling, positioning it to block the oncoming beam as it continuies to close on in, gatling roaring.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Commentary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:03:03 pm by Empiricist »
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2020, 10:09:12 pm »

The sword unit seemed to be on it's last legs, so if he could avoid the beam, Shef hoped he wouldn't have to deal with further trouble from that one.

Quick Expulser [3] to launch Shef through a portal up into the sky away from the beam and preferably somewhat away from the dual wielding unit. Open fire on that one as well.
[5] 5 [3] 1 4 4 3 5 2 6
Logged
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2020, 10:18:08 pm »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You take to the skies dodging the beam as 04 crumbles to pieces.

Unit 04 has been destroyed.

You spin round and fire upon 01 but it first uses the gatling already burnt and smoking from the beam as a shield before detonating, using the blast as cover, it rides the shockwave to wrench the thrown sword from its resting place before dashing out of the explosion right for you. Next thing you know it's right in front of you, sword slashing for your throat, thrusters ready to reposition, and gatling waiting for the chance to strike.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Commentary (click to show/hide)
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #97 on: February 29, 2020, 10:22:22 pm »

Again, he'd have to break open the distance.

Expulser [3] to blast away, keep firing on the way out.
[5] 1 4 4 3 5 2 6 [3] 4
Logged
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #98 on: February 29, 2020, 10:36:43 pm »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

01's thrusters flare. Frontal on one side, rear on the other, spinning their body and slamming the charged blade into your throat, detonating as it does so. You set off the expulser, crashing to the ground, winded and dazed.

All of 01's remaining armor shifts to its front as it descends, thrusters readying to dodge any portal shenanigans as it just aims to just riddle you with gunfire, its gatling spinning up with a black vortex one last time as the storm in its head begins to die. You're pretty sure that armor's going to detonate like a claymore too.

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Commentary (click to show/hide)
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #99 on: February 29, 2020, 10:55:23 pm »

The armor detonating would be a one time thing, so if he could survive that, he would have a shot.

Portal shield for all of that stuff, fire off to the side and redirect that in the storm mind's direction.
[1+1] 4 4 3 5 2 [6] 4 1 5
Logged
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari OOC
« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2020, 10:59:12 pm »

gg no re (It can't really do shit with your shield up and it runs out of power and dies)
Logged
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]