Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Mediva: SWORDS & SORCERY {150G Werewolf Capture!} - Unplugged -  (Read 3441 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Hero Saga Setup: 97%. Other stuff Paused.
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

((I'll go ahead and open this discussion in the royal court.))
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

I'll take a show at this. Hope it stays alive.
Sir Unregistered-Immigrant/Name-Assigned,
Monk

Description
A relatively young(around 20 years old) mage wannabe. Slightly rounded face, Red Eyes, and sky-blue hair. It wasn't always his original hair color, though, but he prefers in this way. Tall, slightly lighter skin tone, sorta long fingers, and average weight for his size. Always interested in learning a new spell, especially transfiguration, though he may be repelled by the necrotic or eldritch. Wasn't much of a fighter, but would be willing to help others do the fighting. Has plenty of ideas for spells, among other things, and he can go for an hour on end talking about them. His one true goal in life is to leave a lasting effect on a field of spellcasting, though helping another achieve it would also be satisfactory.

Equipped
-Peasant Outfit
Concealed
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Stash
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[HP 50] [Str 1] [Agi 3] [Int 5] [Res 2]

((Any mistakes?))
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

((Seems good!))

Going for a night stroll, Rosthor nods his ornate hat at the new monk disciple.
Awesome With Autism

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

..Sir, do you know where I might find Shragnar, the Knightmaster? I was hoping to ask him about the basics of combat magic. Then again, is there someone I can ask about magic in general? If not...perhaps I could be that person? I would need a little research and reasoning of mine own, but I am sure that the potential uses of magic, from combat to healing, research, building, fortification, and who knows what else would merit the additional position. And what would they be called, anyway? Sagemaster?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

A twinkle lights up Rosthor. I can tell by your speech you're a man of intellect.

The new Monk Master is Lord Dustrian. Such scholarly pursuits like the study of magic has been left to him, or will be soon when fully appointed by the king which I expect. I'll pass on your interest to the king and to him.
Awesome With Autism

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile

... I suppose you could have some kind of new position, if the monk master does not cover it. Speak with him, and if there is not yet a position, I am willing to set up a new mages guild.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

((Sub categories are fine I suppose, though I'd like to keep the 3 class structure.))
Awesome With Autism

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mediva: Guild Life {150G Werewolf Capture!}
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2017, 01:41:27 pm »

bump

(be sure to post actions in bold in this thread. such as hunting the werewolf)
Awesome With Autism

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Mediva: Guild Life {150G Werewolf Capture!} {Guard Duty}
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 02:07:41 pm »

((oops. quoted op instead of editing it))
Awesome With Autism

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 05:29:00 pm »

After the whole day had past and they where let it, Jonna Pyriet simply went to do the next thing they where forced to do, some kind of 'exam' of sorts. "You need me for exam, yes?"

HP: 50 STR 5 AGI 3 INT 1 RES 2

((Using both names since I was given two.))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 05:36:49 pm »

Alright that puts you ahead of many of your peers. Unfortunately arms and armors are not yet for sale, though pursuing the thief may be feasible unarmed.
Awesome With Autism

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 08:46:06 pm »

"Thief? I can get thief. Tell king I will get thief for him." After speaking, Jonna walks in the direction of the mountains, searching for the thief.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

..Sir, do you know where I might find Shragnar, the Knightmaster? I was hoping to ask him about the basics of combat magic. Then again, is there someone I can ask about magic in general? If not...perhaps I could be that person? I would need a little research and reasoning of mine own, but I am sure that the potential uses of magic, from combat to healing, research, building, fortification, and who knows what else would merit the additional position. And what would they be called, anyway? Sagemaster?
"I heard you were searching for me? Something about magic?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2017, 12:27:41 pm »

To all whom it may concern:
The census of our kingdom is now open for public viewing. If you feel there is an error, a name needs to be changed, or are joining the kingdom, please contact Brother Dustrian at your earliest convenience.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 02:47:49 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2017, 03:44:46 pm »

I have decided to offer my services to my fellow Lords and Guildsmen. I will paint your portrait if you are the first to take up guardduty. For each shift through the day and night.

I studied at many colleges in my younger days, and painting has been a hobby to balance my many worldly studies.

There are some other requirements too:
• Have a complete profile, character description visible without seeing stash/concealed items.
• Have all new member tasks(including those set by other lords) completed

Lords:
•same as above but instead of guard duty(while you could do that) I ask that you have the royal checklist currently complete.

Also, let me know you want one.

((To take a guard duty shift, just say you go on guard duty in bold. There are 4 day shifts and 3 night shifts. Each a RL day. More info in OP))
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:22:39 am by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4