Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210508 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Bad Cop, Mad Cop
« Reply #1185 on: October 12, 2017, 11:37:00 pm »

Noriko stops, shaking her head as if there was some sort of insect buzzing around it. Did she recognize. . . ? No, but the room was probably worth looking into. She sighed - the girl was all too ready to go home and play Ring with Kouta - and eased into the doorway, half-expecting to step on some sort of landmine made with flaming confetti and magically enhanced weed or something.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Backalley Medicant ☆ Noriko-chan
« Reply #1186 on: October 12, 2017, 11:41:17 pm »

Minato rubs the back of his head, clearly trying to collect himself.
"Heheh.....well, I try. The ladies aren't always so appreciative."
Faith smiles at Minato. "Well, to be fair, Minato... most girls haven't immediately come over from a foreign country and then fought evil spirits and things by your side, and that probably counts for something, huh? Makes a little bit of forwardness less of a big deal, you know."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 13, 2017, 12:10:45 am »

Noriko
With a blur of motion the figure spins around to face you as you enter and you find yourself face to face with a lady clad in an armored dress. If you had to guess, you'd say she was some manner of paladin or magical girl, but then again you also guessed that you wouldn't need to perform open heart surgery and look where we are now.
"Can I help you?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 13, 2017, 05:37:41 pm »

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Shame your first couple of days here in Japan had to be.....well....that."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1189 on: October 13, 2017, 05:54:11 pm »

Noriko didn't particularly react to the armored dress. "I was just checking this room to make sure there was nothing funny going on with it. I don't really want a repeat performance of what I just got done dealing with. Nobody going in and out like it wasn't here at all, it was a little suspicious."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 14, 2017, 12:25:11 am »

Noriko
"Oh, it's a private ward, a favor from a friend. It, doesn't quite exist so most people don't know it's even here." She pauses. "Say, you don't look too good, is everything okay?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1191 on: October 14, 2017, 12:28:57 am »

"Mononoke hunt turned into open heart surgery with a giant spear. In which I had to physically throw multiple people out of an operation room because they kept trying to tackle me and nearly killed the patient.

I'm not a doctor."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 14, 2017, 12:39:15 am »

Noriko
"Oh!" A quiet giggle "One of those days I see, I guess you're new to all this then? The name's Ren by the way, Ren Hamilton."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 17, 2017, 02:29:03 am »

Yoake is waving around a taped up napkin with many layers on it.

"I did it Shef!"

She runs up to him and the man, looking at him quizzically.

"Really, man, I don't get your problem. We're obviously strong, you've seen that. Why do ya' still wanna work for the bad guys?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 17, 2017, 05:15:56 am »

Shef will open a set of tiny portals, one at a time to determine whether any of the rooms above, to the left or right, or below are empty.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 18, 2017, 06:28:50 am »

Yoake
"That ain't how this works lady. You guys putting two guys on ice isn't any kind of guarantee. Look, I don't know what beef you guys have with the boss, but if I were you I'd be figuring out how to go into hidin' right now. You do not wanna mess with this guy. D'ya really think guys like me willingly work with people who keep 'em under armed guard? Now listen, he knows you're here, he knows you found the bug, I don't know what kinda hell is about to rain down but it's for the best for all of us if you two get the hell out. Run, and don't ever look back. And well, if a few unidentified scraps of a man wash up on shore a few months down the line, pray for me will ya? If you two aren't on the same boat yourselves I mean."

Shef
Civvies up, civvies down, apartment to the right is vacant at this hour, apartment to the left? Oh dear.

There's four of them. Four black motorcycles in an empty barren room, lined up against the far wall. And more importantly four Storm Minds, numbered 20 through to 24, weapons ready and waiting on standby. New models. Armor's bulkier more militaristic, dotted with thruster outlets and rising up to cover most of their head now too, leaving only a liquid glass visor, the holes in their faces having shrunk to a gap in the shape of circle and downward stripe at the center, vaguely reminiscent of a keyhole in shape. Each is armed with a gatling gun, smaller not by much, but definitely sleeker looking that little bit less grounded and that little bit more fantastic, in close-quarters like these they'll probably shred your little soon-to-be informant in less than a second, not unless you two can protect him.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:43:32 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 18, 2017, 01:32:13 pm »

"Yoake, we've got some trouble. Four storm minds in that room." Shef pointed to the left. "Opposite side is empty, above and below have civs. When we get to the car, I'm going to need you to be ready to drive." Shef was torn between following the obvious path through the room to the right, or going through the floor. If the enemy had surveillance in the room, or if the storm minds could see through walls, going through the floor would get civilians caught in the crossfire. On the other hand, the other room being empty seemed suspicious. For now Shef was waiting to see if Yoake came up with some inspired idea in the next few seconds, no matter how unlikely that seemed.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 18, 2017, 03:12:59 pm »

Shef
The man breaths a sigh of relief and slumps back in not his chair.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1198 on: October 18, 2017, 04:02:31 pm »

"Fuuri Noriko. And yeah, I'm pretty new to this. I thought getting shot in the face was going to be the low point of the week, honestly.

Anyway, sorry to just barge in here like this. I figured it was better to check than to just walk past."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 18, 2017, 05:05:09 pm »

Noriko
"That's fine, door mustn't have locked properly." A pause "Well, how are you finding it? Being Awakened I mean."
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 285