Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210032 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Surprisingly Little Screaming
« Reply #1290 on: December 16, 2017, 07:40:11 am »

Shef looked down at the table, and grabbed two small cardboard boxes. Contained within were a set of high caliber non-lethal rounds. Should be useful for both keeping more powerful things at a proper distance, and possibly dealing with any unnaturally nosy civilians. Though, he generally could take care of those easily enough through speech.

He also grabbed one of the uniforms. Wasn't too bad, fairly formal. And since he usually dressed formal, Shef felt he would be comfortable enough in it.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: December 18, 2017, 06:22:50 pm »

Minato grabs a suit, being usually accustomed to wearing nice suits anyway. Dressing as a butler for a week wasn't so bad.

Especially when it was likely all the cute girls would be dressed like maids.

Especially Faith. He was looking forward to Faith.

He also grabs a few healing potions and his Gaia Driver; the benefit of having a portable suit of armor was that it need never be out of range. The thing could disguise itself as his belt buckle anyway, so it was hardly too obvious.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: December 19, 2017, 07:27:15 am »

Yuki quickly grabbed a maid uniform. Not that she really needed it, it's not like she wasn't usually wearing one anyway, but they went through the trouble... anyway, she also grabbed some health potions to supplement her healing. She'd probably need to ask for other gear suggestions - she couldn't think of much else.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 08:15:00 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1293 on: December 19, 2017, 07:21:50 pm »

Noriko, for her part, made do with only a couple healing potions for herself. She wasn't sure what to bring, since her fighting style didn't lend itself to utilize anything other than what she already had. She figured she'd call Ren later and ask for some advice on the matter; for now, it was just those and. . . her uniform. She picked out one of the remaining two maid outfits with some confusion; she checked the sizing on it, and it was a little. . . generous about the chest to be for her. And the other one was a swimsuit. "Um, this is Faith's. . . Where's mine?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: December 19, 2017, 11:38:29 pm »

"So sorry, there was a clerical error on their end and they sent in the wrong uniform..."
"May take a while for them to order a new one, but it shouldn't affect the operation."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: December 20, 2017, 07:20:03 am »

Yuki sidles over, having picked up another garment after quickly changing into the maid outfit herself. "Weeeell, we have this!" she said, proudly displaying the extra butler outfit. "You could just wear a butler outfit! You could definitely pull it off!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1296 on: December 21, 2017, 09:13:33 pm »

". . . I guess." She took the outfit from Yuki, assuming the other girl didn't prevent her from doing so for whatever reason. She held it up against herself, and checked the marked sizing. The numbers were a little off, but she supposed that was because it was in men's sizes; if you adjusted them upward a bit, it was a perfect match. "I guess crossdressing wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've done this month."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: December 22, 2017, 02:45:50 am »

Faith had been giddy when she'd woken up in the morning: She had actually gone on a date with someone (that is, Minato, who in her opinion was very nice, and not too hard on the eyes either), and that date had, so she thought, gone very well! It was a very new and exciting experience for her, and it had had a stupid grin plastered on Faith's face when she sat up in her bed after waking up. Of course, after remembering just what her mission was, and after taking a guess at the kind of shenanigans that were likely to occur, that grin slowly slid off of her face. Well, it was time to prepare...

(Later)
Faith walked into the safehouse later than everyone else, and when she showed up, she had her backpack on, stuffed full to the point of slightly bulging, but not seemingly that heavy. She didn't mention it, though, as she seemed to be in "game-face" mode -- a kind of serious expression was on her face as she walked up to the desk and took off the backpack... but then that expression did disappear when she picked the maid uniform off of the desk, and proceeded to transfix Minato with a very, very knowing look.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: December 22, 2017, 11:30:53 pm »

Minato, for a moment, gives her a cheeky smirk. He was going to enjoy this week, even a little bit; at least he'd be stationed next to Faith. Nice girl (she'd even taken him up on a date, and Minato was the type to strike out more than he lucked out, and kept on with him when he managed to embarrass himself a few times), easy on the eyes, and she'd be in a maid costume the whole week? Things were looking bright.

"Oh, are you the people my cousin works with?"

Minato's cheeky smirk instantly evaporates, the ghost of an unspoken "Oh no" on his lips.

A young-looking woman in a sharp, black suit (not unlike Minato's usual choice of attire) is leaning by the entrance of the safehouse. At first sight, she seems about as old as Minato is, if not a little older. The smug, irritating grin of a child pampered far too much dances on her lips as she sizes up the members of the team.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: December 23, 2017, 12:07:38 am »

Yoake strides into the meeting room, still in her updated Regalia, a wide smile on her face. She grabs the very skimpy maid outfit off the table and put it on straight on top of her Regalia.

She then grabs a large box from underneath the table, and places it on top to sort out the contents.

Inside is: a pocket metal detector, a smoke bomb, a pocket mirror, a shiny comb which seems to flip out into a lockpick, and a pair of dark sunglasses which she puts on.

The rest of the items are stowed away somewhere unseen on her person, and she grabs a couple of health potions while she's at it.

She looks towards the rest of the group, pushes her glasses up her nose and smiles smugly.

"It's time for Secret Agent Himitsu Hoshi to go undercover." Her voice is far deeper than it would normally be, and it is fairly unnerving. That is, until, she removes her glasses, twirls around and puts her hands next to her face in two peace signs.

"As the lovable maid Otome Hoshi~"

Yoake puts the glasses back on, and her cool demeanor has returned.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: December 23, 2017, 09:23:23 am »

". . .What the. . .I--Nevermind." It certainly remarkable, at least, that Yoake's antics still managed to catch him completely off guard. The outfit she had was rather nice though. However, Shef was immediately distracted by the arrival of someone, presumably the Karen that Minato had mentioned the other day. She was sizing them up, that much was obvious, but at least from what Shef could tell, it was the arrogant form, rather than the tactical method. Though obviously, he could be mistaken in his first meeting with someone.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: December 23, 2017, 10:19:23 am »

The young lady who's just arrived gives Yoake an absolutely deadpan look.
"Ah. You must be the preparation crew for my cousin's real team and I assume you're setting out their gear for them. How kind."

Minato, for the most part, is trying to make himself as invisible to her as possible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1302 on: December 23, 2017, 12:18:14 pm »

"Oh, I can tell we're going to get along swimmingly.

Let's start over from the beginning. I'm Fuuri Noriko, and Minato, myself, Yoake, Shef, Yuki, and Faith are on a team."
At least Minato had warned them about this one, but the fact that she was here and evidently already copping an attitude was not improving her mood.

GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 23, 2017, 12:48:10 pm »

The young lady looks absolutely astounded at that introduction. And by astounded, we mean 'disbelieving that these incompetents could possibly be on a team with someone related to her'. She, however, doesn't lose her smug expression.
"Oh, are you now? My, my, cousin dearest really does make interesting company. Since you've afforded me the courtesy of an introduction, someone as gracious as myself ought to return it in kind.

My name is Karen Nanami, of the prestigous Nanami clan. My cousin Minato and I are descendants of a long tradition of Aramitama hunting that I'm sure none of you could measure up to. I'm here because my family would like to see how some neophytes measure up to a trained scion of demonslayers."

Minato audibly groans, as if he's heard this speech before.
"Guys, this is Karen. Karen, these are my teammates. And friends, so I'd appreciate it if you quit trashtalking them."
"Trashtalk? I was merely introducing myself, cousin dearest, to the fullest extent to which we are entitled."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:52:37 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: December 23, 2017, 01:09:52 pm »

Yuki, seemingly oblivious to the... condescension, of Karen, cheerfully waves and gets entirely too close. "Helloooo~!" she says, "I'm Yuki Tatsumaki, Minato's friend for... I think a year or two now? Probably a year. You must be the cousin he keeps trying to hide from me! I wonder if it was because of you being like a super-spy or having powers you can't possibly let people see or you'd have to kill us or- I should proooobably shut up before I do this forever, the others probably have to introduce themselves. Nice suit though!"
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 285