Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210709 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Surprisingly Little Screaming
« Reply #1335 on: January 07, 2018, 02:08:20 pm »

The entire time she was there in her maid uniform, Faith tried her level best not to look too horribly embarrassed, if only because that would break her cover. Even if she was sure that Minato would probably enjoy it (geez, even for jokes to herself in her head she had to admit that was low-hanging fruit).

After Yuki had introduced herself, Faith paused for a moment. Well, she wasn't so sure the two of them really needed to come up with cover identities... but then again, what if there was some sort of staff page on the company website? What if other students could just look her name up and find her as some sort of maid?! Oh God, no, she wouldn't ever hear the end of it, it would be terrible. So Faith had decided to introduce herself with a cover name as well: "Uhh... I'm Joan Satou."

Well, everything had worked out, apparently, and now they were heading into bedrooms. Faith's eyebrows raised when she saw Minato head out with Shef; how that boy had resisted his likely urges to barge into one of the girls' rooms Faith wasn't sure (probably hers, huh... whoops, she was trying NOT to blush!), but it was proooooobably for the best. Yoake and Noriko had roomed up too, apparently, and since Faith hardly wanted to end up in a room with some stranger all of a sudden, that made her choice pretty obvious, and actually a pretty nice little coincidence.

Faith grabbed Yuki's sleeve and immediately started to drag her to an empty room. "C'mon sis."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: January 07, 2018, 04:17:17 pm »

Yoake giggled, scratching the back of her head.

"Hehe! I just wanted to get us off to a good start, because I'm sure that this mission will end up in us being friends, Noriko. You seem very lonely, which isn't terribly surprising. Shef and me hang out a lot, Minato is busy with Faith and vice versa, and Yuki..."

Yoake scratched her chin. How many times had she even spoken to Yuki? Who knew what was going on with that girl?

She shrugs with an ambivalent face.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:24:34 pm by spümpkin »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: January 07, 2018, 05:33:27 pm »

Yuki felt the tug on her shirt and went along with the tug, until they were in the room. "Alrighty then!" she said cheerfully as she was dragged off. She recovers her footing soon after she gets in. "Sooo we're going to be rooming now, that'll be fun! Just a warning, ignore any sounds I make during the night. I sorta dream really intensely. I'll try to keep it down though! Also! Didn't get a chance to say earlier, you make the outfit work!" This is followed with a double thumbs-up.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: January 07, 2018, 07:15:56 pm »

Faith's eyebrow quirked at Yuki's statement... boy, she hoped that Yuki didn't mean anything weird by that. Well, then again, from what she'd seen of her half-sister Faith hadn't seen her be lewd in the slightest, so it was probably fine. "No, Yuki, don't worry, it's fi--" And then Yuki said the bit about making the outfit work, and Faith proceeded to blush scarlet and put her face in her hands. Stupid maid outfit... she bet she was gonna get ogled... and by more people than just Minato (that one was a given)!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1339 on: January 07, 2018, 07:40:46 pm »

"Oh." She was pretty sure Yoake meant no offense, but the comment sort of pinged off her in an unpleasant fashion. Lonely? She wasn't lonely, she had Kouta and. . .

Well, maybe she didn't talk to many people, but that didn't make her lonely. "Uh, I look forward to it, I guess. . . ?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: January 07, 2018, 07:59:58 pm »

Shef
You find a pen and notepad on the nightstand, good for you.

Karen
Satoshi walks into the remaining room and begins unpacking.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: January 07, 2018, 08:10:04 pm »

Shef took the notepad, hunched over to write something out on it, hopefully obscuring what he was doing from any cameras. Once he had written it, he resumed a bit of unpacking. After putting a few things away, he turned to Minato.

"You said your name was Hayate? My name is Linden. Pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand to shake, the small note in his palm. If Minato took it, it would read the following (and hopefully it would be read in a discrete way):

Going to do a quick bug search. Based on number of cameras in the wing, no doubt they've got some type of surveillance in the rooms. If you need to talk about the mission, just write something in the middle of the notepad, or leave it someplace for me to check. Notes can be disposed of in toilet. If you really need to talk, you can turn on the water in the bathroom, and we can talk there.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: January 09, 2018, 12:33:09 am »

Yoake smiles widely and wraps Noriko in an embrace.

"Yay! I can't wait!"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1343 on: January 09, 2018, 03:01:07 am »

Noriko stiffened awkwardly at the embrace - not out of fear, she didn't jump or anything, but she clearly wasn't expecting the hug and wasn't quite sure how to deal. Somewhat hesitantly, she put her arms around Yoake to reciprocate the gesture, relaxing slightly. This isn't awful, I guess. . . The other girl wasn't exactly unattractive. . . Noriko blushed slightly, and pulled herself out of the hug. "Ahem. Alright, I guess we should look around, get a feel for the layout now? I don't really have much to unpack."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: January 16, 2018, 01:49:36 am »

Yoake nods excitedly.

"You lead the way, and I'll follow~"

She is... quite close to Noriko.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: January 16, 2018, 04:19:18 am »

Minato simply shoots Shef a nod back and resumes unpacking after shaking his hand and reading the note. He'd leave scoping out the mansion's surveillance to Shef; Minato was a good fighter out in the field, but espionage was something more Shef's oeuvre and something that Minato (hopefully) could trust him with.

Minato would focus on asking questions where he could instead and doing what he could. He was, admittedly, way out of his element.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: January 16, 2018, 06:37:16 am »

Faith's eyebrow quirked at Yuki's statement... boy, she hoped that Yuki didn't mean anything weird by that. Well, then again, from what she'd seen of her half-sister Faith hadn't seen her be lewd in the slightest, so it was probably fine. "No, Yuki, don't worry, it's fi--" And then Yuki said the bit about making the outfit work, and Faith proceeded to blush scarlet and put her face in her hands. Stupid maid outfit... she bet she was gonna get ogled... and by more people than just Minato (that one was a given)!
Yuki walked over and patted Faith on the shoulder. She might not have gotten why Faith was so worried about it, but she could tell what she was embarrassed about.
 "Don't worry! The only ones here that can recognize you are friends!" she said this next part more quietly... "And if Minato tries taking pictures I'll break the camera~!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: January 16, 2018, 07:52:22 am »

Good. Shef had packed lightly, to put it simply. Once he had hung his few shirts in the closet, and folded up the rest of his clothes, He began to investigate the room. Not immediately searching for bugs, instead taking the steps that presumably anyone unfamiliar with a room would. Searching out the light switches and fixtures to which they correlated, checking the view outside the window, and investigating anything that might have been left in the room specifically for them. Maybe books or something, or a note from the other staff directing them. For actual bugs, he'd do a full search in the evening, after the work had been done. Didn't want to arouse suspicion by being late.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1348 on: January 16, 2018, 09:22:59 pm »

Noriko cleared her throat, stepping away from Yoake and toward the door. "Uhm, well, I'll just pick a direction and go, then." Was that on purpose. . . ?
GM of Trespassers V2.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: January 16, 2018, 10:09:15 pm »

Thankfully, Faith didn’t actually think Minato would go that far, especially if she made her discomfort with this uniform (more) known, but the fact that Yuki would be willing to just go and break a camera for her was touching on its own.
”Aww... thanks, Yuki. You’re a good sister.”
Faith stepped towards her half-sister and suddenly enveloped her in a hug; it was nice to have someone who cared for her like this.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 285