Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 211163 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - As Bright As On The Primal Day
« Reply #2220 on: August 31, 2018, 11:09:20 pm »

"You know, you could have used the bed if you hadn't broken. . . " Shef trailed off.

"Wait, wait a goddamn minute. Did I say you could sleep here?" He wasn't certain, so he wouldn't voice the concern, but Shef was starting to worry that in agreeing to this he might be agreeing to have his house co-opted by this globe-trotting angel. He needed to know that at the very least.

"And why do you need sleep? Angels get jet-lag or something?" He rubbed his forehead exasperatedly.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:22:11 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: September 01, 2018, 04:03:28 am »

”I think so. Thanks for the help. Don’t worry, nothings broken, she’s been like this for ages.” Yuki said, stepping inside. “Glad I didn’t have to worry about her on the mission.”
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: September 01, 2018, 04:40:07 am »

Faith panicked more and more as she watched the condition her poor poor classmate was in — a condition that it seemed she could do nothing about. ”Oh God, Sakurako, I’m so sorry, I wish I could— could do something, or...” Faith trailed off and then shook her head, a worried expression on her face. ”I— I can’t drive, no...” God knows her dad wouldn’t go to that effort, ”...I— this girl is my classmate...”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: September 01, 2018, 04:43:12 am »

"I'll call the family driver. I could drive, but, well, I don't exactly own a car."
Minato initiates communications with his family's driver as he goes over to check on Faith and Sakurako. He really needed to get a ride of his own that wasn't Vimana; it was cool, but not easy to bring out and it only lasted for a bit.
"Don't worry about it, Faith. I got this. Just take a breather, if you need one."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: September 01, 2018, 05:00:05 am »

Faith let out an incredulous noise, stil concernedly leaning over Sakurako. ”Ah, I— I could use a lot of breathers... but I can’t really just leave Sakurako loke this while I stand there, can I? It... it wouldn't be fair to her. Not that anything is fair about anything, I guess...”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: September 01, 2018, 05:16:35 am »

"Trust me. She'll be fine; she just needs a little patching up. We've done all we can for her. You need a breather, after today."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: September 01, 2018, 08:10:31 am »

Shef
"Could you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep."

Yuki
"And you will not fix them?"

Faith and Minato
Another convulsion. "Lungs. She can live without them for now, I'll need to keep her sedated, if she wakes up and panics, then it could be a problem."

The magical girl lands back down and undoes her transformation, and oh boy does she look different. Okay yeah, she probably wouldn't be getting a Saturday morning time slot anytime soon, but as long as she kept her mouth shut and her enemies free of shankings and what appears to be hardcore radiation poisoning, she could actually pass off for that kinda character. But with the outfit gone, she's left in what she was wearing before, which amongst other things includes a black leather jacket and a matching surgical mask featuring a stylized tooth-lined maw. She pulls the switchblade out of C's wrist, wiping it down on the fallen foe's body armor before addressing the mascot.

"<How's the patient?>"
"<As long as she doesn't wake up and panic, we're looking at a full recovery once we neutralize whatever they drugged her with!>"
"<I see. She looked pretty out of it, she gonna remember any of this?>"
"<Can't say for sure. She must have been alert enough to escape unless she had help. Still, the sedatives are pretty strong, this might all seem like a bad dream to her when she wakes back up.>"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: September 01, 2018, 08:24:51 am »

Shef stared in confusion for a moment, and then got up, and headed back to his bedroom. Maybe a bit impulsively, he grabbed his gun, and marched back into the living room. He planted himself a few feet away from the couch, then willed a portal into existence under the angel on his couch. She'd hopefully be dropped onto the gloor in front of him. If she flew, he'd still have his gun trained on her.

He said slowly, clearly, and with obvious anger in his voice: "Listen here. I don't give a shit whether you're trying to sleep. I did not give you permission to take a nap in my apartment. So, you are going to explain why you want to sleep on my couch, then ask politely to do so, in which case I will consider allowing it, or you are going to leave, now."

He couldn't necessarily force her to leave through violence, but he was certain he could make it thoroughly unpleasant to leave. Presumably, even if she could shrug off bullets, they wouldn't be entirely painless, or unnoticeable.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:26:23 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: September 01, 2018, 08:34:31 am »

Shef
No response. Did she seriously fall asleep in that span of time? Or is she only pretending? Are angels even allowed to deceive people?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: September 01, 2018, 08:43:48 am »

What the hell? Shef pondered for a moment, headed back into his bedroom, and grabbed the suppressor that Yuki'd given him for the mission. He screwed it on slowly, and headed back into the living room. He didn't do anything with it immediately, instead creating two more portals to deposit the angel in the hallway, to see if that changed anything.

If there was no noise for a minute or so, and checking through a small portal verified that she was still asleep, Shef would portal her back in, and move on to slightly more drastic measures.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: September 01, 2018, 09:14:08 am »

Shef
Still asleep.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: September 01, 2018, 09:20:33 am »

After a brief glance down the hall, Shef portalled the angel back in. Then, with some slight hesitation, he aimed the suppressed handgun at her foot and fired twice.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: September 01, 2018, 09:32:26 am »

"...I don't think I can." Yuki said simply. She was doing all she could... but no change. There was never any change.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: September 01, 2018, 09:40:23 am »

Shef
Well, you took two .50 caliber action express cartridges, charged them with spirit energy, and shot it into her. The results, are unsurprisingly messy. That being said, she also regenerates at quite an alarming rate. Her eyes flicker open.

"*yawn* What time is it?"
She glances at the window.
"Oh. I guess I needed to by new clothes anyway. Y'know, you're lucky I have just the thing for getting bloodstains out carpet."

Yuki
The boy nods, picks up a kitchen knife and brings it to a stop mere millimeters from your mother's face.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Assorted Acts of Random Violence
« Reply #2234 on: September 01, 2018, 09:45:33 am »

One second Yuki's at the door and the next she's on the boy, hand latched over his arm and gripping it tightly enough it would probably break a normal person's arm. "Don't." She had produced her chainsaw from absolutely nowhere, which was now in her other hand and she seemed ready to use it.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 285