Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210487 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Broken Symmetries
« Reply #2355 on: September 18, 2018, 12:25:48 pm »

”N-no, I know you’re not a lawyer, Minato, but, um, I figured that maybe you could, uh, help me figure out kind of— Um— I kind of thought maybe you’d help me figure some of the less, uh, um, what’s the word, <legalese> things our first and then we’d call your lawyer or, or head to his or her office or something.”
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:13:33 pm by Powder Miner »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: September 18, 2018, 01:50:01 pm »

"Alright. I'll be on my way. You need anything else I can pick up?"
Minato says this as he starts packing up, putting his now finished homework away, looking around for the Gaia Driver. While it wasn't exactly likely he'd be attacked on the way to Faith's apartment, he wasn't taking any chances.

And if a kitten (or a pretty damsel) needed saving, that was the cue for Masked Knight Gaia to swoop in.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: September 18, 2018, 02:05:09 pm »

”No, nothing else, I think. I just need you. ...uh. <You know what I mean. Do I know what I mean? Probably. Um.>” Flustered, Faith abruptly hung up, and then blushed and facepalmed. Good God, she was already getting nervous?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: September 18, 2018, 02:12:52 pm »

Minato blinked once. Then twice. He was about to say something before Faith hung up.

After a moment, he sighs. He carefully adjusts the collar on his shirt.
"....dirty thoughts, go away, dirty thoughts, go away."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2359 on: September 18, 2018, 02:53:32 pm »

Noriko instinctively started to shield her phone from view when she noticed Yuki peeking over her shoulder. She didn't say anything, though, and quickly smoothed over the flash of irritation that sprung up on her face. "Yeah, let's go." Noriko slipped forward through the crowd, hoping her street clothes were enough to prevent her from being recognized immediately by someone who wasn't staff. It wasn't too long before she reached the back (after waving off another employee) and stood next to the closet.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: September 18, 2018, 02:56:55 pm »

Yuki quietly followed Noriko to the back, not even acknowledging the oddly identical replacement. Assuming they got there fine, she'd be humming and shifting her weight while waiting. "...We don't talk much anymore. Sorry, things have been really... well you know. Did you see the amount of money we're getting for this though?" It was almost... odd, how she was suddenly talking about... reasonable things.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: September 18, 2018, 03:14:30 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
Soon enough Elly and "Noriko" join you two in the closet. The physical closet I mean.

"Welcome back, masters! You did well! ^ _ ^" She desummons the shoggoth, leaving behind a pile of dry warm clothes that smell vaguely of detergent. She herself begins changing into her regular clothes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 01:17:49 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: September 18, 2018, 03:24:41 pm »

Faith took a moment to keep facepalming, having rather embarrassed herself, before she sprang into action getting ready. She was going to look really stupid asking him what she wanted to ask him if she looked as terrible as even the magical girl (Nicole, Faith faintly recalled) had pointed out. She would have to shower, actually get dressed, she mostly figured that he would be staying in her living room but in case he did in fact come to her room, she would have to clean up (and get rid of the ice cream tubs)...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:48:48 pm by Powder Miner »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: September 19, 2018, 04:59:07 pm »

"Do you think that'll fit me? I'm sure they have a spare uniform but I don't really have the money to pay for another..." Yuki said, and promptly began to unbutton her shirt without apparently caring that Noriko was in the room.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: September 19, 2018, 05:01:45 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
"Yuuup! If it doesn't I'll pay for a new one ^ _ ^"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: September 19, 2018, 06:38:22 pm »

Shortly after Faith finishes cleaning up, there's a knock on her apartment door.
"Hey! It's me! You decent? Is it okay for me to come in?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: September 19, 2018, 07:22:09 pm »

”Um— yeah! Actually hold on a second Minato I’ll be right at the door!” There was the sound of footsteps, the sound of the door to the apartment unlocking, and the door opened to reveal Faith, looking rather nervous and with her hair slightly damp. ”U-Um, hi Minato! Come on in.” The apartment was ever so slightly messy, with the occasional small pile of items on a desk or table, but there wasn’t any trash and the floor was clean (thanks to a last-minute whirlwind of a Faith who found herself kicked into activity by the whole “magical girl through my window” thing). ”I wanted to talk to you about a couple of things. Gosh, though, where do I start... uh, asking your opinion as a veteran Awakened on what just happened, I guess.”

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2367 on: September 19, 2018, 08:07:43 pm »

Noriko opened her mouth looking offended when Elly started to take her clothes off without warning, but whatever she was about to say turned into an increasingly (and increasingly distressingly) common choking sound when Yuki followed suit. "Kh - You're just going to - whyyyyy. . ." She turned and practically planted her head in the closet wall opposing where the two were and desperately trying to ignore what they had abruptly decided was appropriate. Briefly, she scolded herself for sounding like Faith, and then scolded herself for thinking of the half-American in that way. Even if she was a bit whinier than was really necessary, Faith was also "blessed" with incredibly bad luck.

Though she wasn't trapped in a closet with two half-naked girls.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: September 20, 2018, 05:59:24 pm »

Minato looked around, frowning.
"Alright, sure. Um.....what, exactly, happened?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: September 20, 2018, 07:18:02 pm »

Faith let out a sigh. ”So, uh, I was just lying there in my room and I heard someone knocking on my window and yelling at me to let them in. I didn’t want to get up and let some person right into my room, so she threatened to break my window and then I didn’t get up so, uh... she did. But it turned out it was the magical girl from that fight and her cat thing.

So, like, the cat thing said that it had figured out I had powers based off of emotion magic and that that would be really useful because apparently the magic they provide is strengthened by feelings of love. So, uh, they offered me a Regalia whiiich would basically turn me into a magical girl? With the stuff that made that enemy double over vomiting. And apparently, like, the dress that comes with it can over time be customized to do cool things like be armored and Enn suggested maybe cloaking, or some other magical stuff! And that sounds really really good, especially with how my current Regalia really hasn’t been anything special.

But, like, it’s an alien weapons company — Syrup Aerospace — and they’re basically testing WMDs, the Regalia, here on Earth instead of in their star systems (wow...). As long as I don’t go to these systems, they assured me I won’t get, like, Iraq’d, but it makes me nervous, you know? I, um, so I guess one thing I wanted you here to ask about is, like... is stuff like this relatively normal in the Awakened world, or am I getting myself in over my head if I accept it? Because... it sounds really good, l-like— a way to grow that really helps me not let the mansion happen again. But it also sounds dangerous, so since I know you’ve seen a lot of Awakened stuff and I just... well, I wanted your opinion, you know?”
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:22:42 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 285