Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 211266 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Broken Symmetries
« Reply #2385 on: September 22, 2018, 06:59:32 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
"It's okay! We're not blood-related! ^ _ ^"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2386 on: September 22, 2018, 08:07:45 pm »

Noriko at this point had her face covered with her hands as well as pressed into the corner of the closet as far as it would go. She whispered a desperate-sounding "Please just stop" before falling silent except for her somewhat strained breathing.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: September 22, 2018, 09:50:21 pm »

Yuki wasn't sure what was going on, really, but she could tell Noriko... wasn't doing great. Finishing up the outfit change with Elly, she walked over to Noriko and put a hand on her shoulder. "Noriko? Are you... are you ok?" she said, sounding concerned.

Meanwhile, the manager makes a strangled noise through the door. "That's... what... I... I need a drink..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: September 22, 2018, 10:05:17 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
"Is something wrong?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2389 on: September 24, 2018, 10:59:30 pm »

"No, I'm not okay, I'm trapped in a closet with a pervert who thinks it's funny to drag me into it with them!" That wasn't the only issue, of course, but she wasn't about to express that out loud. . . or admit it to herself, for that matter. Her response was angry, but the kind of anger that often resulted in a wash of tears later. "It's not funny, and you know damn well what you're doing, so just cut it the fuck out!" She hissed low enough that you wouldn't be able to hear her outside. . . unless, of course, one happened to be standing right outside the door.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: September 25, 2018, 12:37:33 am »

Noriko and Yuki
"I see..." Elly goes silent for a moment. "I'm really sorry Noriko, I'm no good with this kinda thing, but I think I get it now. You want me to keep wearing the maid outfit, right? ^_^"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: September 26, 2018, 10:50:20 am »

Minato was, indeed, a little surprised when Faith suddenly hugged him tightly like that.

Truth be told, he wasn't quite used to the feeling of someone being this grateful for him being around, but he could get used to it.

He simply wraps his arms around her and pulls her in tightly as well, before noticing her face being quite close to his. An awkward blush appears on his face.

He's not quite sure what to do here, it seems.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: September 26, 2018, 11:05:44 am »

Faith’s eager expression turned into a somewhat embarrassed one as Minato froze up. Was she being too fast? But she really wanted to kiss him... a blush rose onto her face, and her eyes avoided his face for a moment as she stalled out... but then she proceeded to close her eyes tightly and that blush intensified to the point that her entire face was pretty much red.

Nonetheless, it was still moving towards his, and her lips were puckered slightly: it could not possibly be more obvious what she was going for. Still, when she got a mere centimeter away from him, she froze, evidently not able to work up the nerve to complete the kiss she was trying to initiate, instead just kind of hovering there with her eyes close, lips slightly open, and blush vivid.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: September 26, 2018, 11:18:39 am »

>Ooooh boy. I've never.....actually kissed a girl before. Only in fantasies. Um....okay, Kumon. Just do it. It's a kiss. With a cute girl. Can't be harder than stabbing a- who, who am I kidding, it's waaaaay easier to stab an Aramitama with Durandal than it is to kiss a girl!<
Minato was thankful his thoughts couldn't be read by Faith, lest his suave, knightly facade be completely ruined.

Breathing in, he puckers his lips.

>Take the plunge. Just do it.<

He moves in, his own cheeks red, mostly out of shame for being a guy who didn't know how to kiss a girl.

And then he kisses the girl.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: September 26, 2018, 11:38:43 am »

Of course, it’s not like this was an amazing kiss or anything — both participants were incredibly nervous, and both participants were, up until this point, totally kissless. The two of them were both absolutely rank amateurs, and later on each of them would probably be able to reflect that that lack of experience was very clearly manifest in this moment.

But to Faith, none of that mattered behind the sheer exhilaration of having her first kiss with a boy she liked. Faith leaned into Minato for several seconds, making a happy noise as the two kissed passionately if perhaps clumsily, until she finally disengaged with a ”Mwah~” She then squealed happily and curled up a bit, her head moved down to rest against his chest as Faith proceeded to snuggle into her new boyfriend. ”You know... I’ve neber had a boyfriend before... or a kiss...!” She blushed once more, and clapped her hands to her cheeks.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2395 on: September 26, 2018, 11:40:25 am »

"Just get dressed and leave. Please."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: September 26, 2018, 02:31:04 pm »

Minato carefully hugs Faith closer to him, laughing a little bit, trying to look a little more confident after all that.
"I've.....never had a serious girlfriend. Or kissed a girl either. Guess we'll learn together, huh?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: September 26, 2018, 04:34:38 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
"On it!"
With flash of twisted light, Elly's outfit reappears around her and she starts heading for the door.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: September 28, 2018, 10:32:28 am »

Faith responds to Minato’s holding her closer delightedly, snuggling into him a bit more and resting her head against his chest. ”You’d think someone as handsome and brave and nice as you would have the girls swooning over him. I consider myself lucky to have had your attention, you know... but, yeah, I’m happy to figure this out with you~” She stayed quiet and just snuggled with her new boyfriend, before she had a realization.

”Oh yeah we do need to call your lawyer don’t we.”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: September 28, 2018, 11:04:40 am »

"You'd be surprised.

..........yeah. We probably should."
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 285