Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 211272 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Jack-O's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #2475 on: October 05, 2018, 03:39:20 am »

Faith immediately perked up. ”<Oh! Um, yeah, I would definitely rather do that, hahaha. When are visitation hours open at Eisenberg? Could I get a message sent to Sakurako ahead of time to let her know I’m coming?> Oh... yeah! Minato, are you gonna come too?”

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: October 05, 2018, 06:17:14 am »

Yuki, at this point, wanders in in her normal cheerful way. "Heeey, good to see you! I'm sorry for not talking to you much the last couple of days, been busy... so, are you going to the gym later? she asks innocently. "They asked me to come in case they need a healer and I don't see why not, so..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: October 05, 2018, 09:53:02 am »

"Wait, the gym? .....why do you need a healer at the gym?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: October 05, 2018, 10:01:04 am »

"Because this girl... Sakurako I think? Is there. I'm supposed to keep an eye on her and help if she needs it."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: October 05, 2018, 01:56:51 pm »

Faith sputtered for a moment.
”Oh— Um— Yuki... I wasn’t really planning on going, I was just going to go to Eisenberg Health to see Sakurako. But if you’re there...”

Faith trailed off and thought for a moment. Faith hadn’t really dwelled on it before (and she didn’t think she could be blamed for that) but back during the train and the Hitler battle (what the fuck was her life) Yuki hadn’t even seemed to understand that she should be embarrassed, and the same for an incident previous. Faith hadn’t wanted to go to the Keijo gym because she didn’t want to get harassed about how her chest was big enough to be great for Keijo or something like that, but the idea of Yuki getting roped into Keijo without even understanding why it might be embarrassing was... ickier than that, even.

”...uggghhh... yeah, I’ll go too, I guess...”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: October 05, 2018, 02:04:37 pm »

"Wait. WHAT, exactly, is Sakurako doing at the gym that needs a healer? That's not your usual rehab session, I take it?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: October 05, 2018, 02:06:51 pm »

Faith spoke more lowly to Minato now, not wanting to be overhead.
”Um, to be fair to Yoake she probably isn’t going to be mangling Sakurako... probably. It’s probably just that Sakurako’s powers are... well... you know, and she’s learning to control them still, so if they go out of control...”

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: October 07, 2018, 12:46:16 pm »

"Aaaaah. Well.....I might as well tag along. I haven't got anything to do except go over those documents you wanted with the lawyer anyway."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: October 07, 2018, 09:47:01 pm »

Minato talking about the documents reminded Faith of having been with Minato in her apartment yesterday, which reminded her of the kiss... and she got a little bit dreamy, despite her uneasiness over the Keijo thing, before she abruptly was reminded of something.
”Oh yeah!” She put her hands on Yuki’s shoulders and grinned at her. ”So, Yuki, guess what! I asked Minato to be my boyfriend... and he said yes!”

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: October 08, 2018, 08:20:46 pm »

Yuki blinked, taking a few moments to process this. And then she grinned widely and pulled Faith into a hug. "Ooooh, I'm happy for you! And for Minato. Both of you, yeah!" she said cheerfully.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: October 10, 2018, 07:08:14 pm »

"Right....that happened. You're.....cool with this, right? Me dating your sister?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: October 10, 2018, 10:57:27 pm »

Faith let out a little ”Eep!” at the hug, but then moved her hands around and returned it. ”I guess it does make sense. She has known you for longer than she’s known me, right? God it’s been just a couple of weeks, huh? But... yeah! Yeah. I’m happy too.”

Ridding Faith of her nervousness was essentially impossible, but Yuki’s own delight did seem to have given her happiness a little confidence — Faith smiled at Minato over her sister’s head.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: October 12, 2018, 09:22:50 pm »

"Is there a reason I shouldn't be? If you make each other happy then everything's great!" Yuki said sweetly. And then in a stage-whisper that... well it was hard to tell if she was serious or not. "Juuust don't hurt her~" And then back to being bright and cheery as she hugged her half-sister close.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: October 13, 2018, 04:04:52 am »

Minato blinks very quickly.
"....riiiiiiiiiight. Okay. Uh.....should we get a move on?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: October 13, 2018, 05:09:45 am »

Given that Yuki was blatantly stage-whispering to Minato, Faith could hear her perfectly well, and her eyebrow raised. "Umm, Yuki, are you trying to... intimidate Minato?" Her facial expression softened, then, and she actually proceeded to smile. "Oh, you're just pulling the big sister role, aren't you? I... actually appreciate that, thanks Yuki."

Faith leaned in and hugged her sister, before turning to Minato. "Um, well, since you're my senpai and all, if we're moving on to class now, I guess I'll see you in a couple hours. Um... um... I hope class is nice for you!" Faith closed her eyes, blushed, and then gave Minato, truly scandalous, a peck on the cheek. She continued to blush for a few seconds before she sighed. "I have to go face the music myself, I guess..."
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 285