Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210688 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Harvest
« Reply #2550 on: November 19, 2018, 12:17:57 am »

Shef
He jots it down for you. Instruction wise, you at least don't see anything wrong save for the fact that these instructions are expecting maybe like a madman or some impersonator coming to crash the party or cause a ruckus. It's not going to deal with a full on supernatural assault which unfortunately is exactly what you're anticipating. it's a bit of an egg-shell model this one, they have a thorough authentication process at the entrances, but past that, if you're in, they'll assume you belong here. And you, as a person with portal magic know this may not be the case.

Noriko
"We wouldn't really want to impose... we did drop by unannounced so you really don't have to-"
"Ooh! I'll have a strawberry shortcake please! ^o^"
"KILL."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2551 on: November 19, 2018, 01:40:18 am »

Noriko blinked. "Uh, shortcake? I don't really have the ingredients or the time for that." She wondered why she bothered even having expectations for people at this rate. "I was just going to make some ramen, or something."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: November 19, 2018, 01:48:45 am »

Noriko
"Well, if you insist, how about I could something instead? The host shouldn't have to cook for unannounced guests, besides, I always wanted to take that appliance out for a spin." (Vendelin)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2553 on: November 19, 2018, 02:01:22 am »

"That would be fine by me. I'll help if I can, though." She felt like it would be rude to not give something back in return, even if this whole thing was unannounced (and not exactly welcome in certain cases.) She would never admit it, but new furniture was something she had been needing in a pretty bad way.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: November 19, 2018, 02:05:04 am »

Noriko
"Great! Let's see what you have in the fridge first." (Vendelin)
"Hey you've got a little brother here too right? We aren't inconveniencing him are we?" (Fleur)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2555 on: November 19, 2018, 02:17:35 am »

"He's a little shy, so he might just want to hole up in his room until you guys leave." Noriko frowned for a moment. She should have considered that. How could she forget about Kouta? Wait. . . Fleur brought -

Noriko had to restrain herself from impaling one of her houseguests, as her adoptive little brother's legs stuck out from a box full of implements that no child his age should even know about, much less be in close physical contact with. As it were, she had to restrain herself from leaping over as fast as she could and breaking some of her new furniture in the process to rescue him.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: November 19, 2018, 02:22:14 am »

Noriko
Evi quickly reaches down and helps pull the boy out. "Do you know what those are? No? Good. Stay away from them."
"I-I'm so sorry!"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: November 19, 2018, 09:38:24 am »

If their responsibility had been anything other than what it was, Shef would have insisted on a number of changes. But as it was, the other guests weren't a priority, and the possibility of impersonators and human assailants wasn't a big deal. Even so, while they had bag checks and such for the guests, if they didn't have the same for staff, that was a significant security hole.

The problem was, it was one day before the event, so it was impossible to impose any wide changes. "Are there bag checks for employees and staff?" After he'd received an answer, Shef would thank him and exit the room, and head back into the main area.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: November 19, 2018, 04:56:50 pm »

"I don't think there are technically any laws against being an evil vampire. Buuut if that red circle is blood, then what you did to get it is probably illegal. Either you cut someone else (that's assault or murder), cut an animal (that's animal cruelty), or yourself (which isn't a crime but it would be my civic duty to drag you to a hospital). Annnd, if you're doing something evil with the weird magic circle, that's probably also illegal. And also what you did with those monster things just now. I don't actually think that's illegal but it looked freaky. Soooo in short, there are reasonable odds you're doing something illegal."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: November 19, 2018, 05:12:38 pm »

Shef
"Yes."

Yuki
"But... and hear me out on this, what if I made the blood, with magic? That's not illegal is it? And besides that was totally self defense, you saw them running over pointing their fancy guns and everything right? C'mon don't you trust me?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2560 on: November 19, 2018, 05:17:38 pm »

Kouta just seemed sort of shook, shrinking back once he was freed of the box of strange, unfamiliar implements and unsure of whether he should retreat back to his room.

"It's not YOUR fault," she said, pointedly not looking at the culprit.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: November 19, 2018, 05:22:01 pm »

Noriko
It is at this point that Elly skips over to the box and just fucking pulls out one of the devices. "Oh! It's a back massager! I've got one of these at home~☆ It's really good!"
"KILL?"
"Especially for stiff shoulders!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2562 on: November 19, 2018, 05:27:57 pm »

"Elly, no, that's not-" She nearly clapped a hand over her mouth. How was she supposed to explain that it wasn't just a back massager, without letting on (even more than she had already) that she knew what the thing was actually for. "I don't think it's actually a back massager."
"U-um, a massager sounds nice. . ."
"Damnit."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: November 19, 2018, 05:32:01 pm »

Noriko
"But it's even called a back massager!"
Fleur leans in and whispers something into her ear.
"Huh? Really?! I thought it was an expensive necktie! I was going to buy one as a present! >__<"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2564 on: November 19, 2018, 06:41:56 pm »

"Kouta, please don't touch anything in that box, or that came out of that box." The whispering concerned her, though at the very least it seemed something had been avoided. ". . . Anyways, uh, how's the stove(?) working?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 285