Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210458 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was surprisingly pleasant, Shef found, just to be walking here. Being a new place, he'd normally task himself with searching out vantage points and bottlenecks. But here, well, it was safe in a way. The trip had been decided on quickly, the place was off world, and it was a beach. The only thing Shef could have come up with to worry about was snipers, but screw that, he didn't really care right now, there'd not be much he could do in an open place like this. It was reminiscent of the beaches in Cannes, temperature, scent, just the feeling in general. He'd want to go swimming later, maybe after everyone had settled in and split up to do their separate things.

At Noriko's comment, Shef looked over, and considered for a moment whether to speak or not. He cautiously asked, "Has Kouta--have you ever been to a beach before?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Minato looks over at Faith.
"Remind you of home, huh? Oh yeah.....you're....from Florida, right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Kouta shook his head. Noriko opened her mouth to speak, then thought for a moment before doing the same. "I'd always meant to take a trip, but I guess I never had the right combination of time, energy, and money. It's far enough out of town that I had to make a day of it." She felt a little bad about that; she'd told him a lot of times that she was trying to plan a trip, but things never fell through.

"I like it here. It's really cool."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eyes narrowed, Shef asked cautiously, "Can he swim?" This was directed towards Noriko since the boy had been, quite predictably, somewhat reluctant to speak. His eyes flicked out to the tranquil waters, then back to Kouta before he continued."Even a foot of water can be quite deadly to those who can't swim. You may want to watch him closely." It was better safe than sorry, he knew full well.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 09:13:16 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Faith (who, by the way, was currently in a red skirt and a loose white shirt, with her swimsuit underneath) let out a little "eep!" sound once Yuki suddenly hugged her, but then looked at her younger sister slightly befuddledly before smiling.
"Heheh. Uh, we have beaches about as good down where I'm from, Yuki, believe it or not!" Faith turned and smiled at her boyfriend. "Yep! I'm from around the Miami area, which is in the southernmost part of the state. There are a lot of great beaches in Florida in general, but Miami has the best, I think."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko gave Shef an annoyed look as Kouta blanched slightly. "I-I can swim."

"They teach that in schools, you know." She at least knew that Shef meant well. . . probably . . . but did he have to do his damndest to scare Kouta?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, yes, right." What a moron, that was exactly how he'd started swimming, back in primary school with the natation scolaire program. Of course Japan would have something similar.

"That's good. You'll like it here, it's much more enjoyable in the ocean than a pool."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:34:13 am by Strider03 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Huh. Well, this must be a nice taste of home, right? Sunny beaches, crystal-clear water, magical fortresses......hot girls in swimsuits...."
Minato's eyes are very pointedly on Faith for that last comment, a mischievous smirk dancing on his lips.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sunny beaches, yeah, crystal clear water, yeah, magical fortresses, well you joke but that's kind of Sendo isn't it, and girls in swimsuits, well... hmm, that's something you're more focused on, huh? I'll have to keep you away from Miami, huh? You'd never stop staring, ehehe."
Faith grinned at Minato.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As if on cue, a pair of bikini clad girls walk on by. Minato would probably notice that their guest cards seem to take the form of minimalistic bands for easy carrying, assuming of course he wasn't distracted by certain other things, which may or may not include the potential consequences of staring.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Yuki is quiet, remaining attached to Faith and just smiling sweetly at Minato. No words are needed at this particular moment.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minato makes a very audible choking noise, his eyes definitely following the guest cards only.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The girls giggle, one of them waves back.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minato meekly waves back, trying (desperately) to keep his eyes on bands and faces only.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Faith... actually stares daggers at the other girls, drawing Minato into a hug without at all breaking eye contact with them.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 285