Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210249 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko just rolls her eyes, while Kouta. . . seems to be having similar problems to Minato. "Are we going to just stand around staring at bikinis, or are we actually going to go hit the beach ourselves?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Yuki detached herself from Faith kept her eyes on Minato, watching veeeery carefully... Then Noriko said what she did. "Oooooh, beach time!" she said cheerfully, her expression changing like a switch had been flipped. "I just got a new swimsuit from that one shop you showed us, so that's going to be fun. My old one was getting a bit small..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Think generally you stare at the people, moreso than just the bikinis." Shef muttered, thorougly amused by the whole situation. But there was something else that needed to be addressed, so he asked, "Weren't we going to unpack first or something?" He wasn't exactly carrying his own trunks with him right now, so either way he personally would have to head to the bungalows where they were staying.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Well, Noriko, at least we know your brother is a man of taste," Minato notes with a teasing smirk on his face as he notices exactly WHERE Kouta's eyes are aimed.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The girls just smile back at Faith and keep on walking. Guess Minato's safe, for now.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko glared at Minato, though it was somewhat lacking in real ire. "Don't encourage him." Not that there seemed to be a great risk of that, as Kouta was turning a bright shade of red after being caught staring as he was. "And yeah, we need to unpack and change before we just jump in the water, obviously."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Faith bumped her head lightly against Minato's when he made the comment about Kouta's staring, especially considering that Minato had been, well, doing a little bit of that himself.
"Minatooooo. Don't perv on other girls."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, we can go to our rooms first! I need to change." Yuki said cheerfully, pivoting towards wherever they were meant to go and waiting for the others.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:09:15 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why, want me all for yourself? We can save that for later, when we're all alone, you know~

And if Kouta doesn't learn that it's healthy to like girls now, he'll end up like one of those anime protagonists who panics when a girl so much as touches him."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:20:06 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yuki
You whip out your guest card, a minamalistic affair constructed out of some sort of rigid black material with a blueish crest at its center. Tapping your finger against the crest you inject just a little bit of spirit energy almost as of you were trying to heal someone, and with that the device activates, an interface projecting onto the air millimeters above it.

Y'know those holographic interfaces in fiction that are just a abstract arrangements of a single color? Yeah, this ain't that. This looks more like a mobile application's GUI than anything else. With a quick press and another bit of energy input, you open up the minimap of the resort.

Looking at the map you see that the Main Complex is vaguely crescent-shaped and located mainly to one side of the island. Near the center of this crescent is the Main Square with collections of paths, buildings and facilities radiating outwards all the way to the beach on the other side to the form the Inner Peripheral. A handful of smaller buildings break off the outer edge of the main complex, scattering onto the beach as the Outer Peripheral. The beaches themselves are divided into various sections based on wave activity, varying from nonexistent to intense, with most falling near the light-moderate area.

You are currently located in a waveless region of beach near one tip of the main complex, the Main Entrance. The Concierge should be right up ahead past the cafes and light rail station. Apparently it's also rather close to somethings labeled as the Quest Hub. Your bungalows are meanwhile located on the beach just part the inner peripheral, in a section of the light-moderate wave activity.

You could cut a line straight there through the outer peripheral, take a more indirect curving along the beach or through part of the main complex, or take the light rail and straight there.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:03:15 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Noriko twitched slightly, but quickly smoothed her expression over. Well, she was still clearly annoyed looking, but unless one was watching closely it would be difficult to notice she'd done anything but frowned a bit more. "He still shouldn't ogle random strangers. It's indecent."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Faith’s expression turned... strange, like she herself wasn’t sure what to think but didn’t entirely feel at ease.
”I, um, well, yes of course I want you all for myself Minato I’m literally your girlfriend. Though, um, I dunno maybe don’t imply too much from that...? But, um, it’s just, the ogling random strangers, like Noriko said, it doesn’t sit super well...”

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yuki watches the exchange for a little, her expression not really shifting. Then, she abruptly smiles. "I have a map to our rooms! Let's go!" she said, perhaps a little too quickly.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, uh.....well, I really WAS just looking at the guest cards, honestly. I've never actually seen stuff like that before, you know?"
Minato seems a little more uncomfortable now, retreating a little. He'd struck a nerve.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He was making an effort to not look anywhere bad! I was watching." Yuki chimed in. After that, she basically turns on her heel and starts on the path that would take them to their bungalows through the main complex. She wanted to avoid the beach right now, but also wanted to take in some sights!
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 285