Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208153 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Winter Is Coming
« Reply #3825 on: December 08, 2019, 07:15:09 am »

"What vacation? But. . .yeah, I guess. Good to know most of these fights have less of a chance of killing anyone I guess. Is that what you mean?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: December 08, 2019, 08:27:11 am »

"Uhh... yeah! That sounds right. I don't really remember a lot of it honestly."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: December 08, 2019, 09:21:28 am »

Minato pulls up a chair and sits at the table.
"You too, huh? Thought we'd have a little more time to chill out and enjoy the sights. I actually came off a few fights of my own when I ran into you two earlier."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: December 08, 2019, 09:43:21 am »

"Right, we've got four battles against teams like that. . .but, later. If you haven't heard yet, what's going on is something of a long story."

"So, your battles. Hard? Learn anything knew? Did you win?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3829 on: December 08, 2019, 10:32:16 am »

"Huh? Oh, um, sure, I don't mind." Kouta responds by tossing the ball lightly in Patricija's direction. I really need to concentrate, but this is. . . very distracting. For a brief moment, she almost found herself sympathizing with Minato. Almost. She did, however, withstand the temptation to investigate a bit more thoroughly, deciding that would be rather invasive.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: December 08, 2019, 10:44:25 am »

"Win? Well, yeah. If you count seeing a guy hit himself with a truck, turn into the bastard child of Son Goku and the Buddha and then fight a strangely familiar British chick with a pro-wrestling alligator summon....thing....as new, I suppose I did learn new things, yes. Hard? Well....I'm here, aren't I?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: December 08, 2019, 11:49:33 am »

"Apparently. So, we're currently investigating events from last night. Noriko and Yuki got drunk off their asses because of incompetence or malice at the resort, we'll be figuring that out later. They ended up here, right? Noriko found a date while drunk, local princess or something, and this morning they were supposed to fight a bunch of school students. Things happened, and now I'm her stand in and she went back to the resort." Shef shrugged.

"Among other things they modeled for an eromanga, obtained a bioweapon and promptly forgot it somewhere, someone from your school jumped me in an alleyway--you know Sakurako?--, I had a pillow fight, and. . . there's a bit more, but we ended up in the fight you saw us in."

"Third of four total, I think, though the second is kinda, not decided yet."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: December 08, 2019, 05:32:02 pm »

".....drunk off your asses? Her ass? And Faith didn't blow a gasket over Yuki getting drunk?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: December 08, 2019, 05:48:07 pm »

"Who said she didn't? Suspect she'll have more to say later, but she dropped it when reassured that nothing beyond combat and modeling happened. Far as we know." He knew this wouldn't be the end of it, but frankly Shef considered that a very good thing.

"Apparently alcohol is one of the least intoxicating things they put in drinks."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: December 08, 2019, 05:49:39 pm »

"Remind me not to try the mai-tais, in that case. Drunk combat and modelling, though.....what kind of mess got them THAT drunk?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: December 08, 2019, 06:21:18 pm »

"Look, all I know is, Yuki apparently asked to make sure the drinks they had at the resort weren't alcoholic, they drank, and next thing they new, they were in kingshaven and couldn't remember last night. Yuki also drank some random whiskey she found in a bottle after already being drunk, or something to that effect."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: December 08, 2019, 09:28:05 pm »

Noriko
Patricija catches the ball drawing your eyes to the fabric around her chest. It's, modest. At best. Though with the spray-on the way it is, the fabric seems awfully tight in that area, straining almost. She passes it forward.
"<You look good Noriko!>"
She vaguely gestures to her stomach. Ball's in your court now, in more ways than one.

Sakurako
You are now en route to the event location by train, a cloak fitted over your shoulders EVENT SECURITY emblazoned across the back.

In your hands is the first briefing pack, a colored print out explaining the mission the Tea Ceremony Club will be conducting.

At the front of the pack is an inverted eye of providence, a stylized eye in an upside down triangle with trumpets and banners sprouting out behind it in the shape of butterfly wings.

You recognize it, it's the logo of the Jacqui Noire.

You're not really into idol singers, but you do know about Noire. She's pretty popular, got a good voice, and in spite of her normally quiet and unassuming demeanor, is in fact a massive fucking chuunibyou. Like seriously she claims she's like, the adversary of humanity, a false god that devours souls to bring forth the apocalypse and- wait a second...

You flick through the pack.

Okay yeah, she is literally an Aramitama.

So this event of hers apparently consists of congregating inside her minion-riddled Sanctuary, and huddling around her very seat of power. Which is kinda sounding more and more like a death cult now that you think about it but you've been assured it's totally 100% a-okay. So it's probably fine right?

Well according to the briefing pack, it should be so long as you do your job. Ah right, the job, so it turns out these minions of her still have, residual murderous instincts and might get a little uppity. The good news is that they can be placcated by various recreational intoxicants of which there will be plenty of in this venue. The bad news is it will actually intoxicate them so you'll be the poor spawns of bitches tasked with stopping drunken concert goers from picking fights with equally drunk monstrosities that look roughly like a prolapsed blender trying to get to third base with a giant spider made out of broken metal and hatred constructed by someone who has never seen a spider their entire life and whose sole conception thereof is based on a fever dream they had ten years ago, if the contents of such dreams could be run through Google Translate a couple hundred dozen times.

There's a second pack resting on your lap, you haven't read it yet, actually half the club hasn't gotten around to read it yet, but the quick rundown of it is that the club accepted a job with the basic brief of "Get senpai to notice me".

((Massive thanks to the Strider for the scenario!))
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 09:34:53 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: December 08, 2019, 10:23:52 pm »

Oh boy. Oooooh boy. Well, there's her clock speed dialing up again. Turns out, being almost killed twice and having your life turned upside down by being turned into a living drug lab that's barely held together by a healing factor and reenforcement curses has given the girl a bit of a complex about Aramitama. "Wait, uh, before we get started, are we uh... Seriously running security for an Aramitama?“ she sounds somewhere between incredulous, terrified, and angry at the idea.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: December 09, 2019, 07:50:23 am »

Yuki
Four crystalline mirrors unfurls behind Maria.
"<So erm... Just relax and tell me what the last thing you remember is.>"

Sakurako
"<It's more for the event organizers.>"
"<And whatsherface.>"
"<The other client.>"
Oh yes, because that makes it so much better, you won't be helping the soul eating abomination, just their associates and the people who try to find love in the middle of their machinations!
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: December 09, 2019, 01:52:42 pm »

Okay, this is fine, this is alright, really the job is to protect the people there from the familiars or whatever they're called, that's basically what Faith and her friend do but on a smaller scale, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad, except that she'd never won a fight in her life, and the club wouldn't have taken the job if they couldn't do it, right? Right? I mean, that would be stupid, right? "Okay. Okay. So uh... Do you do this stuff often?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 285