Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210092 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #510 on: April 13, 2017, 01:46:15 am »

<"Oh, uhh, Winter, right? That senator comment sounds like it has a story behind it. Oh, but, uhm, I had a question. Satoshi said it might be possible that the Aramitama after us might have a grudge? How smart are these things and, uh... how much should I worry...?">

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 13, 2017, 01:54:06 am »

"Normally, an Aramitama wouldn't dare pursue you directly, grudge or no grudge, not unless they're unafraid of death. This one might think it can always escape, not sure how it knows where you guys were though. Intelligence, that's a case by case thing. Some are cunning, some are lower than even mindless beasts."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 13, 2017, 01:59:22 am »

Faith sughs and lightly kicks her legs under the table, her apprehensive words a lot quicker than her Japanese speech and probably mostly only comprehensible by those actual decent English, perhaps not a coincidence. <"So, like, it knows where we are when it shouldn't, and evidently it's got buddies who are making it Mononoke? That all stacks up to sound like... some sorta conspiracy or something, I dunno.">
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:04:52 am by Powder Miner »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 13, 2017, 02:04:24 am »

"I wouldn't call them buddies. If it thought it had a shot, it'd probably kill the manufacturer and take their operation for its own. Aramitama normally want to be the one to end the world, the rest of their kind are just rivals for that honor."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 13, 2017, 02:10:46 am »

Faith purposefully lowered her voice so that only the AI could hear. <"Well, haha, I guess that is good news... ... ...I dunno, it all does seem just a bit much. We just got thrust into this whole world, you know, and now we've got this apparently super special Aramitama with a bunch of Mononoke actively trying to kill us... is it too much for someone as new as me? Do you think we can handle it?">
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 02:13:50 am by Powder Miner »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 13, 2017, 02:16:00 am »

"Well, you've fought it off twice now haven't at you? Both times at a disadvantage. Hunt it down, get it on an even playing field, you'll definitely handle it."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 13, 2017, 03:09:29 am »

Yoake doesn't take particularly kindly to Shef's tough love, and sinks further into her chair, still pouting.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 13, 2017, 05:26:22 am »

Though Shef cared very little about Yoake's pouting, his next statement might cheer her a bit. "Well, since we're not actually on a stakeout, and I have the gun...I believe we can leave at any time if you're still bored, right Minato?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 13, 2017, 05:27:35 am »

"Well, yeah."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 15, 2017, 02:07:47 am »

"Hmm... it's not really a stakeout, that's right. Hey, uh... I don't really wanna just sit there and wait until we get attacked, so once Yuki and Noriko clock the overtime hours they wanna clock, why don't we take another look at the alley we had our first battle in, guys?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 15, 2017, 04:15:39 pm »

"For clues, you mean?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2017, 12:21:58 am »

"Yeah, I figure the two places we've had fights are probably the best places to go investigate, you know?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2017, 06:20:41 am »

"What are you hoping to find?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 17, 2017, 12:10:12 am »

"I, uh... I admit I don't know exactly what, really, but there could be something, right? Better we find out than just sit here!"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 17, 2017, 06:03:21 am »

"I agree. With an Aramitama after us, I don't think spending a huge amount of time here would be prudent. Too many civilians."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 285