Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine

<< < (2/855) > >>

Empiricist:
Just remember to look at someone other than a maid every so often.

IamanElfCollaborator:
They're all maids, Winter. I can't be blamed if they catch my eye and do something suspicious.

Empiricist:
All six of them. Really casting a wide net here.

Twinwolf:
Yuki was in as... normal a mood as it got with her. She was on the clock, ostensibly, but what the girls did on the clock was largely unregulated; as long as they served the "masters" and "young misses" (read: Customers) and kept in-character as a maid, they had free reign. Yuki... didn't keep in character at all. Of course nobody would likely notice this since she was such a character already.

Today her hyper-ness was more overstated than usual, because she had a particular "young miss" in mind, and was trying to spend as much time over there as she could while working. She noticed Minato of course, and waved enthusiastically (highly unprofessional for a maid cafe but completely "in-character" for her). She'd have a chat with him later but most customers, unless they came in a group, had to sit alone (not counting the waitress-maid that goes to that table), and she was more interested in the american girl right now.

She was almost running to the girl (who looked very uncomfortable. Culture shock?) to the point it was impressive she didn't drop the tray of coffee, tea, and various snack foods she'd bought (it was her monthly "luxury" expense! And she got a discount anyway because she worked there). She carefully placed the tray down, and sat across from the girl, smiling all the while. "Heyyyy! You made it! Sorry to make you see me during work, but Sunday's got a bunch of homework this week and I think I'd be reaaaallly distracted by hanging out with you. It's a nice place, isn't it? Kinda weird I know but they pay pretty good and give you a free cute outfit!" she says. She speaks with something of a motor-mouth, one thought beginning almost before the last has ended, and yet somehow not tripping over her words.

IamanElfCollaborator:
Minato texts back quickly.
And I'm to understand you and Enn's mating calls on missions are professional?

He waves back at Yuki with a smile. She really did look cute.

Then his eyes follow her as she sits next to the American. Now things got interesting; so Yuki knew her somehow?

Perhaps she wasn't so distant after all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version