Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 210151 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #645 on: June 05, 2017, 05:25:40 am »

"Finish up and come on. Unless your driver will be stopping on the seventh floor?" Shef glanced at Minato, carefully avoiding focusing on much else. Shef began to kick debris out of his way, heading for the stairway.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 05, 2017, 05:36:56 am »

Yuki... really doesn't seem like she could care less about the clothing damage. Despite the fact her maid outfit is barely there at this point, and she's showing far too much skin. She casually puts out a bit of fire on her shoulder, and then rushes over to Faith. "Faith! Are you alright? Should I heal you again?" she asks, going into "big sister mode".
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 05, 2017, 03:05:26 pm »

Faith takes the blazer from Minato, and after a couple of moments ties it to her waist in order to preserve modesty. "Not unless you can heal another jacket into existence... and, uh, another one for yourself, I guess. I... think you need this more than I do."
Faith proceeds to untie the blazer from around her waist (with an embarrassed flush, because this is all very ridiculous), and drape it around her half-sister instead.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 06, 2017, 07:27:03 am »

Yoake simply stares at Yuki and Faith, ogling both of them. Not a word escapes her agape mouth, yet she does remember to get rid of the horribly stuffy suit on her.
"Frickin' suit, why's it in a sex store anyway, razza frazzin' robots bein' stupid...."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #649 on: June 06, 2017, 02:20:30 pm »

Noriko simply turned an increasingly bright shade of red that she tried - and failed - to hide as Yoake started to add to the show by quite literally tearing her clothes off right in front of her; yes, she was wearing a swimsuit underneath, but come on.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 06, 2017, 02:22:58 pm »

Minato's face is hidden by his helmet, but you can just tell he's raising his eyebrow beneath that.
"Oh? Come over to the dark side, have we, Noriko? Do you finally see the light~?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #651 on: June 06, 2017, 02:26:07 pm »

"W-what are you even talking about? Half of our team is walking around with no clothes on, of course I'm embarrassed for them."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 06, 2017, 02:32:38 pm »

"W-what are you even talking about? Half of our team is walking around with no clothes on, of course I'm embarrassed for them."
"Half our team are cute girls, you included, Noriko. It's okay if you're looking, I won't judge. 'Sides, I learned to appreciate the female body a LOOOOONG time ago."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #653 on: June 06, 2017, 02:36:04 pm »

"I-I'm not ogling them like you, pervert! Why would you even say that!?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 06, 2017, 02:38:42 pm »

Minato's eyebrow arches a little higher.
"I didn't say you were ogling them. My, my, no need to get embarrassed."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 06, 2017, 02:38:46 pm »

"<Ugggggh just kill me now...>"
Faith mutters in English.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 06, 2017, 02:45:04 pm »

<Well, you kinda did burn off your clothes and then give your sister your blazer.>

Don't worry, I had my driver bring up some clothes for you guys; we sometimes have cousins over, around your age, so we keep clothes around for 'em because they usually forget to pack any."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #657 on: June 06, 2017, 02:46:18 pm »

Noriko just turns away in a huff. "J-just stop talking about it."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 06, 2017, 02:47:26 pm »

"Alright. Still, just letting you know, I'm seriously totally cool with it if you are, in fact, into girls."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 06, 2017, 02:53:55 pm »

"Mmm, no, don't think I will. Sisters aren't supposed to do that." Yuki says. ...Did she understand that?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 285