Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208235 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2017, 04:33:59 am »

Minato frowns slightly.
"Well, you'll learn. I know I have. A lot. People can slap quite strongly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2017, 04:35:06 am »

Faith watched Yoake start to stutter and pretty much curl in on herself and it felt like a little bit of a punch to the gut. Here she was, hurting peoples' feelings. Faith frowned more deeply.
"I'm... sorry, I..."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2017, 04:58:05 am »

Yoake doesn't seem to open up anymore.

"N-no, 'sfine... I... I overstepped. Sorry."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2017, 06:11:10 am »

Yuki very promptly returns, with the ordered hot chocolate and ice water, which she places on the table. "My name is Yuki, sir." she said, trying to be polite (it probably came out way too fast though). She looked between the tables. "What's going on here?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2017, 06:18:31 am »

How the hell does he expect me to do that? As the conversation sped on around him, Shef's mind was whirling with thoughts. He could call in a bomb threat, they could get the waitress in the ensuing chaos...why is that the first thought that pops into my head...no, too much publicity. Even if I got rid of the phone I used, there's no modulation software, and the other waiter's already suspicious... He briefly considered the gun in his pocket, immediate rejected that idea. Faking a robbery was an idiotic plan. Could trip the fire alarm... That was a plausible idea. He would of course dsguise it as a trip to the bathroom.
Minato. Don't lose her in the crowd.

"Do any of you happen to know where the restroom might be in this place?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2017, 06:20:38 am »

Yuki nodded, pointing over to the other end of the cafe, the one not by the window.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2017, 06:34:56 am »

Minato takes a sip of his tea, which was beginning to cool.
"There was a slight misunderstanding. That can be sorted later."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2017, 06:39:11 am »

"Thank you." He arose, oblivious to the embarrassing conversation. Shef wove his way between patrons and help staff until he had escaped the forest of tables. He glanced back once, and then, a bit more quickly, made his way down the hallway to the bathroom door. There was a nearby door to the kitchens. There should be an alarm in there. He pushed open the door, and entered. There were cooks and the like busting about. Shef brought out his phone, and opened up a document with blanks in it to be filled out.

To the first person who asked him what he was doing in there, he stated "I'm with the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. This is simply a routine inspection, and should only take about fifteen minutes."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2017, 06:42:26 am »

Shef
It's one of the kitchen staff who asks the question and receives your reply. "Oh, could I see some identification please?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2017, 06:52:29 am »

"A moment please." He stared down at his phone, and sent a quick text to Enn.
Could you send a digital i.d. for the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare? Can be completely fake as long as looks real.
"I'm sorry, these take a bit of time to access."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2017, 06:56:09 am »

Shef
They pause and nod. Done
The card looks official, official enough for them to not raise any objections at least.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2017, 07:10:05 am »

Good. He had hoped that anything somewhat official looking, in tandem with his attire and general demeanor, would be sufficient to fool the staff. He gave himself a minute of wandering around and tapping his phone to avoid suspicion of an ulterior motive. He at last drifted over to the fire alarm mounted in the wall. Checking that none were watching, he pulled it. He jumped away, clapping his hands over his ears as he did so.

"Attention please! This is simply a routine drill, part of the inspection. You will leave the building in a calm manner, and forget about me." Shef adjusted his glasses as he stared at them. It wasn't long before the kitchen was empty. He couldn't erase there memories or anything so powerful, but hopefully this way they would simply not think much about him.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2017, 07:14:01 am »

Yuki had been sort of awkwardly waiting around, not sure what precisely to do now, but then the fire alarm triggered. She covered her ears. "Ah! What? Is there a fire in the kitchen? Gotta go! Faith, go with Minato please!" she says, before without waiting for a response she tears off towards the kitchen, grabbing a fire extinguisher on the way. She barges in quickly, as the staff are leaving, to find Shef there. "Where's the fire!?"
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2017, 07:16:28 am »

I can't fault him for creativity.
Minato stands up, looking around as the people begin to pile out. He tries not to lose sight of Noriko as he nods to Faith.
"Stay with me. I just need to make sure that Noriko's alright."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2017, 07:21:07 am »

Hmm. This isn't good. He looked about. If he was truly being thorough, he would have started a fire as soon as the other employees left. Shef needed to minimize collateral damage though, so he hadn't considered it.

"You are either very brave, or abysmally foolish. There's no fire, lucky for you. Simply a drill. We do need to leave though."
He began to walk out to the main area of the cafe.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 285