Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 211090 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2017, 07:27:41 am »

Yuki frowned. "Oh. That's good. I have no idea how to use this thing." she said, putting the fire extinguisher down carefully. "I wasn't told about a drill, I don't think. Are you like, a health inspector or some-" she got cut off. Not by her own will of course, but the fact she was now falling over unconcious.

She... saw things. Things that scared the crap out of her and things she could not explain. Memories that didn't belong to her, it seemed. Who was that person? Some girl she was sure. White hair in way-too-long twintails. Like seriously, did she walk out of an anime or somethin- oh wait, that was Yuki Tatsumaki. Herself. Damn, she has way too long hair.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2017, 07:37:57 am »

"...how the does Minato do this!?" She was awakening, and at the worst possible time. Fire department's going to arrive in three of four minutes. After a moment's hesitation, Shef picked her up, using his left arm alone. He stumbled a bit, as he draped her over his shoulder. He pushed open the swinging door to get out of the kitchen, and carried the unconscious girl down the hall. When he arrived back in the main area, he shouted over the alarm, "Minato! Another awakened! We need to get out of here!"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2017, 07:39:35 am »

"We can't. I need to secure the other one and there's still a civilian with me."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2017, 09:36:35 am »

Noriko's head spun a bit. Now there was a fire drill? Did they even do fire drills? And the guy saying to forget him, that definitely wasn't normal. Minato was talking to the guy over the alarm like he knew him, too. "Minato, what the hell's actually going on here? And what do you mean by 'awakened?'" She stood up from the table, getting ready to move - as soon as she got an explanation.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2017, 09:38:49 am »

Minato stays calm and ahead of the situation, seemingly unaffected by all of it. He fixes Noriko with a calm look, a sense of seriousness now mixed with the roguish charm he usually had.
"Noriko, there is no time to explain right now; I promise, as soon as we've gotten you out of here, I will explain everything. But for now, we have to go. Is your head still hurting? Are you still dizzy?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2017, 09:46:16 am »

"Little bit, but I'm fine. I'd be more fine if someone actually told me what was going on and my friend wasn't a pervert that lurked in maid cafes!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2017, 09:48:21 am »

Yuki stirs a little, with an ever-so-helpful and relevant to the conversation groan. She was dimly aware people were talking and she was being carried. Huh. She was never a passing out type. Noriko wasn't in great shape earlier - maybe there was a bug going around or something.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2017, 09:49:31 am »

"I'll put it to you like this. All those hallucinations you've had, all the ones people have called you weird for, Noriko? The ones you always said you had, about demons and magic? I was hoping you'd never have to know, but they're true. All of them."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2017, 09:55:57 am »

Shef watched as the other awakened interrogated Minato. They would need to do something about the civilian eventually, but that was something to deal with at a later time.
"No matter what, we need to leave now. The fire department will be here shortly, and I don't feel like trying to explain this to them." He began to push his way through the chairs that had been overturned in the hasty exodus, still carrying the small white haired girl over his shoulder. Shef nearly tripped at Minato's last remark.
Well, Minato, now how are we going to explain this to the civilian? Could have just said that they were fainting and would be in danger if they didn't get attention quickly. Would have needed some more explanation, but now we've got a civilian being told that magic and demons and whatnot are real...
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2017, 09:59:02 am »

Minato, for his part, barely had time. If the masquerade worked how he had been led to believe it did, Faith wouldn't remember any of this. She'd find some way to rationalise it, some way to say that Minato hadn't been telling the absolute truth. Yuki and Noriko, he didn't worry about; the two of them were already Awakened anyway.

He knew how it worked already. His family had disguised the exploits of Kumon clan members long past as fairy tales he'd been told; in hindsight, it wasn't that they were lying to him, but they were trying to make such an idea acceptable, or at the very least plausible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2017, 10:38:00 am »

"Are you serious? Listen, if you're trying to pull a joke over on me or something, I won't forgive you, that's not funny at all."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2017, 10:45:58 am »

"If this was a joke, it would be in rather poor taste. Doesn't it seem too elaborate for a simple prank? I can assure you it isn't one." He felt the girl on his shoulder stir a bit and grown, but she didn't seem quite ready to stand on her own yet.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2017, 10:51:12 am »

Minato fixes her with a very serious look.
"Alright. Tell me if I'm wrong. Did you forget who you were? Did you leave your body? Did you collapse?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2017, 10:59:05 am »

"I, yeah, that's what it felt like, anyway." She seemed to relax a bit, the guardedness leaving her tone. "So what's the rush to leave for?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2017, 11:04:26 am »

"Well, there might be a demon coming for you and Yuki, and it's my and my partner's job to get you out before they do."
A pause. He smiles flirtatiously.
"You might say we're your knights in shining armor."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 285