Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 211350 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #930 on: August 20, 2017, 08:00:50 pm »

Noriko
"I'm sure, thank you. Mister Kumon over there certainly  looks like he'd some though."

Yoake
"My apologies, I mustn't have made it quite clear. I am a Godslayer much like yourself."

Shef
As it turns out, Rosario is actually there already, sipping drinks at the bar, chatting with a blue-haired man in a white long coat.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:02:19 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 20, 2017, 08:09:09 pm »

Seeing Rosario at the bar, Shef stepped up, and sat himself down next to the man. He didn't say anything, for a couple reasons. He was early, so he didn't want to interrupt of course, but also in Shef's line of work, sometimes you didn't really want to introduce two specific people. Thus Shef gave the opportunity for Rosario to ignore him completely if he so desired. A sort of discrete way to tell the man of his presence without interfering, something was either incredibly helpful, or did not cause problems. Of course, Shef did know that it might limit what Rosario could talk about. . .
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 20, 2017, 08:32:40 pm »

With Noriko having left the table, and with Faith at her table being at an angle that doesn't let her see Minato, that left Faith open to finally tell Yuki what she'd come to tell her, leaning a little closer to her with a blush, a grin, and a half-whispered conspiratorial voice. "Yuki, Yuki, you'll never believe what happened!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 20, 2017, 11:34:14 pm »

Shef
"...so we're down a Longinus, Maki's getting screened for heart disease, and Akiyama needs therapy. A lot of therapy."
"Well how's the chief going to play it now?"
"Fucked if I know, fucked if I care. I'm gonna need another drink if I have to think about what he has in stall, I swear, the guy hasn't been right since his wife kicked it."
The stranger downs another shot. The man doesn't look quite right he's pale, really pale, looks like he spends all his time indoors, smells like most of that time is with a bottle. Looks about eighteen, sounds about forty. His coat seems to almost bristle at your presence.
"Oh hey, looks like we've got company. Friend of yours?"
"Close enough. Ryouta, this is Shef; Shef, this is Ryouta."
Ryouta offers you his hand.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:05:30 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #934 on: August 21, 2017, 01:44:12 am »

Noriko resisted the urge to grind her teeth before going toward Minato's table. The bastard knew that her actual friends showing up to the place made her uncomfortable as hell. . .
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 21, 2017, 04:21:19 am »

Minato's expression is even more distressed as the voice on the phone squawks at him. He mutters a quick "Goodbye" and hangs up, placing his head in his hands, not even noticing Noriko.
"Oh, kill me, kill me now...."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 21, 2017, 06:56:41 am »

With an entirely straight face and barely a moment's consideration Yuki 'guesses' at what Faith meant to tell her. "Soooooo Minato asked you out?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 21, 2017, 07:57:42 am »

Shef took the offered hand. "Nice to meet you," Shef stated. "Don't mind me. If you have anything confidential, feel free to send me away. If not, care to give me a rundown on how your acquaintances got these. . . conditions?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #938 on: August 21, 2017, 12:15:46 pm »

Noriko frowns. "What's wrong, Minato?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 21, 2017, 12:30:56 pm »

Yuki's immediate dead-on guess immediately gets Faith sputtering in shock, and it's a few seconds before Faith manages an actual response. "I, uh, wow, uh, I, I guess you actually could guess. But yeah, he did! Oh man, this is so crazy, I really wasn't prepared for this, but now that it's actually happened it's really exciting!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 21, 2017, 12:49:11 pm »

"That....was a relative of mine. She just said that my cousin was coming along to....visit."
He says it in a tone that makes it increasingly clear Minato's....not fond of this cousin.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #941 on: August 21, 2017, 12:59:55 pm »

Noriko once again could not hide a look that was flatter than the Great Plains as Minato voiced his trouble. ". . . So did you need any cake or anything?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 21, 2017, 01:07:47 pm »

"No. I just....I need to sit down and think....how I'm going to stop you and everyone else from punching her in the face when you meet her.  She's....that type of rich girl.

Also, um....do you mind if we meet up after work? It's nothing, I just.....well, I think we need to talk. Not about the cousin. That, we can deal with when she gets here tomorrow. No....this, I feel, is something better handled sooner than later."
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:10:56 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #943 on: August 21, 2017, 01:20:02 pm »

"Sure. . ." She gestured at the rest of the cafe. "I have to get back to work, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 21, 2017, 01:24:54 pm »

Minato nods, smiling a little.
"Sorry. I'll get out of your hair."
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 285