Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208139 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 07:04:05 pm »

Minato nods at Yuki. He doesn't press the topic any further; she didn't seem like she gave a shit, but Minato didn't want to press her further on something he knew very little about.

The boy returns to being all smiles and charm, turning back to face both girls.
"Well, half-sisters, hm? Well, looks seem to run in your family, I can tell you that. Now, back to my earlier question. Is there anything I can do for you girls at all?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 07:09:02 pm »

Sensing the conversation on a topic she would rather put off for as long as humanly possible, Faith pipes up in order to perhaps steer things away a little bit, responding to Minato's flirtatious greeting, not taking her hand off of her cheek (where it remains half-coquettishly and half tickled pink still). "Oh, haha, well, it's nice to meet you too, Minato! I'm Faith Ai Tatsumaki, I've taken to introducing myself with my Japanese middle name included, while I'm here and all. You said he goes to the same school we do?"
He gives out his third flirt of the encounter, and Faith giggles a bit.
"Oh gosh, haha. I guesss I'm kind of at a loss as for anything I would neeed, except that I'm always glad to meet new people!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 07:13:33 pm »

Yuki nods to Faith's question."Yeah! In my class, again. You probably haven't seen him much since the third year and second year schedules are so different...

I can't think of anything particular! Although, you're a customer right now, right Minato? Do you want to order something?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2017, 07:14:10 pm »

"As a matter of fact, I'm in your sister's class. And are you sure I can't buy you something? A drink, perhaps? And no, I've already paid for and had something."
All the while, Minato was keeping an eye on anyone who might be the potential Awakened. Shef, he knew, had outside handled, as did Yoake. Considering that the cafe was rather busy today and that his friends were in here, Minato chose to take on the cafe himself.

Still, he might as well enjoy himself a little. And Faith really was cute.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 07:23:17 pm »

"Ugh. Wow, okay, that's new. . ." She'd seen some weird shit before, but nothing like this. And she definitely wasn't in the habit of fainting. And, uh, what did they call that? Dissociation, they'd asked her about that at one point, though that wasn't really dissociating from what she knew of, or, maybe it was, what was the term for it? Whatever, moving on, not relevant right now. She pushed herself up off the ground, still feeling a bit woozy. Well, maybe not woozy, but she felt different. A look down at her uniform prompted a sigh; damn white apron was impossible to keep clean when you weren't falling on the floor. She dusted herself off as best she could and walked, noticeably unsteadily, with the broom, going to clean up the mess that still needed attention.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2017, 07:42:52 pm »

Yuki sits back down, nibbling on a cookie she'd purchased with the snacks. "Well, if you want to sit down you can! I've got a few minutes left on my break before I have to get back to work..." She trails off, seeing her coworker having a bit of trouble. "I'll be back, just got to help out a friend." she says, immediately standing up and rapidly devouring the rest of the cookie, putting her maid headdress back in place, and then going over to Noriko.

"Hey, Noriko, are you feeling alright? You look a bit... unsteady."
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:05:39 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2017, 08:06:23 pm »

"I, um." It might not have looked particularly unusual to the patrons, but Noriko was acting oddly shy at the moment; while this might have been attributed to the character she played, she put on a particular voice when doing so. Something she wasn't doing currently. "I had, um, an 'issue.' Worse than usual and I fainted. I'll be fine in a sec." She shook herself a bit, and then started to push toward the mess once more time.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2017, 08:14:30 pm »

Yuki looked worried. "I think you should go take a break. I'll cover you for a bit! I had some tea that I left at the table if you want to sit there." she indicates the table she left. "I can deal with whatever it is you needed to do! Unless the broom handle is coated in poison or something. Can't do much then because I'll be convulsing on the ground. But since you're not I assume it's not covered in poison."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2017, 08:24:18 pm »

Noriko shot the briefest of flat looks at the other girl. She was used to those sorts of comments at this point, but. . . really? Poison? She handed the broom over before replying. "Thanks. I'll make it up to you. I was just sweeping up the glass over there, and then he needs another drink. Just a root beer, nothing fancy." She made her way over to the seat Yuki indicated and flopped down, taking a sip of the tea after a few moments. She realized slightly too late that not only was the table occupied already, it was occupied by people she already knew. The girl very determinedly continued to look at her tea.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:29:48 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2017, 08:33:35 pm »

Yuki nods, and shoos her off to the table. She heads over to the counter for a moment, in the back of the cafe, and returned to the table that Noriko had left with the requested root bear. She put on her best "I am a maid" voice as she bowed to them (*after* putting the drink on the table). "Hello! Sorry for the delay, masters, the other maid wasn't feeling well. I'll be helping out from here! I have your order. Don't worry, I'll pay for it to make up for delay!" A bit more money than was probably reasonable for her to spend in one day, this combined with the earlier snacks and drinks, but today was her payday anyway. That done, she began to sweep up the glass.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 08:35:24 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2017, 08:35:56 pm »

Yuki
There's a bit of curiosity and concern as they respond, and they end up insisting to pay for it, it was their fault after all, though how well you can insist to a motor-mouthed chuuni is rather hard to say.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2017, 08:41:11 pm »

Well, if they're insisting Yuki can hardly refuse. She thanks them (in a rather long winded manner) as she continues to clean up the glass, putting it into a bag and bowing once more as she heads to dispose of it.
Sigtext!

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2017, 09:18:25 pm »

Shef could see quite clearly through the window as one of the maids had wobbled out from the back, and been relieved of her shift. Could be one of them... He tapped out a few lines on his phone, and sent it off to Enn.
Someone suspicious in cafe. Might be awakened. Should I go in? Not sure if Minato knows.

Shef glanced at the folk next to him. They were sufficiently distracted. He stood up, pocketing his book, and stretched. He would slowly wander down the street staring at his phone, glancing up into shops occasionally, waiting for a response. This way, he would be close enough to assist if necessary, while appearing to be some young adult immersed in his phone.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 09:32:41 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2017, 09:26:33 pm »

There's no cover to break. Do what you feel is right; if you alert him, be on the look out for anything closing in on the cafe.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2017, 09:41:58 pm »

Faith was pretty clearly flustered by Minato's request to buy her a drink, though not revulsed or anything, but the business with Yuki's coworker cut off whatever response she would have made to his request. As is, she craned her head over in their direction to see what was going on with her half-sister. Then Yuki switched places with the maid, cleaning up, and Faith watched her coworker come over to their table. Then Faith proceeded to recognize said coworker as one of her classmates. She hadn't been overly embarrassed when Minato showed up, if perhaps slightly by his flirting, since she had Yuki nearby to explain why she was in a place like this. But with just Noriko here her instant explanation was gone, and now she blushed rather embarrassedly.

"Uh, hi Noriko. I'm just here because Yuki is actually my half sister."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 285