Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208123 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Bad Cop, Mad Cop
« Reply #1170 on: October 07, 2017, 02:02:48 am »

Yoake laughs at the man. She then decides to leap after him, with a running start so fast that she runs across the water near him, pulling him out on her way. While she turns around and runs back to land, she grins at him.

"Nice try! You're gonna hafta' be a lil faster than that to beat me though!"

She throws him down on the ground in front of Shef, before disabling her Requiem.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 07, 2017, 02:10:09 am »

Shef and Yoake
Unless the guy can see supernatural stuff without Awakening, which everything so far points a 'no' to, he doesn't quite perceive you running across the water at him like some sort of coked-up Jesus. Probably for the best.

Soon enough, you're all back in the apartment, the soaked and definitely shaken man scrambling away as quickly as he can while not making any too quick a movement for fear of getting shot.

"Woah woah woah man, you don't have to do this! You don't have to do this!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 07, 2017, 02:25:10 am »

Yoake looks at Shef quizzically.

"Wait what? I was pretty sure we had to do this. We have to do this, right?"

She is genuinely confused, by the looks of it.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: October 07, 2017, 07:08:40 am »

"Yes, Yoake. You did very well, don't worry." Shef gestured loosely at a chair in the slightly disorganized room "Now. You. Sit down. I'm not going to shoot you unless you refuse to answer a question. Your name?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 07, 2017, 07:04:42 pm »

Shef and Yoake
The man reluctantly moves over to the chair. "Hiroki Kimura."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 08, 2017, 06:24:07 am »

"You've been dealing in drugs, right? Don't answer, we already know. But, I've heard that there might be something special about your drugs. Dangerous even. You know anything about that?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 08, 2017, 06:31:46 am »

Yoake begins searching the man's house for anything interesting. This is boring.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 10, 2017, 08:02:58 pm »

Shef
"N-no! You got the wrong guy, I just handle the transport, I swear!  Wouldn't know a damn thing about what they're putting in 'em."

Yoake
Nothing incriminating if that's what your looking for, but you probably aren't. Well, save for the gun. Television and fridge looking pretty high-end for the apartment, and... there's a bug. Audio bug, hidden right inside the desk lamp, definitely not a cheap one either, it's one of those real high-quality ones,  the ones you've sweeped your office for. And right now it's still transmitting.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 10, 2017, 08:33:12 pm »

Yoake perks up.

"Sheeeef! There's a bug here, it looks like, in this desk lamp! Should I take it?"

Yoake takes the bug, regardless of what Shef says.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 11, 2017, 07:45:57 am »

"Yeah. Take it, wrap it in newspaper or paper towels or something. Can have someone look at it later, see if we can figure anything out from it later." Turning his attention back to the man, Shef asked, "So, who's 'they'. Know anything about your suppliers? They the ones who gave you the halo dudes?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 11, 2017, 05:57:01 pm »

Shef
"Look man, I can't tell you. You know how it goes, if I tell you anything they're gonna kill me! And I dunno about you, but you guys don't look like cops or the sorta people who can offer me protection."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:36:09 pm by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 12, 2017, 12:00:43 pm »

"Oh, you're worried about them killing you, eh? I suppose I can understand that, a completely reasonable thing to be afraid of." Shef shrugged and frowned, in a gesture of understanding, before immediately returning to an aggressive glare.

"But it's stupid. You say we don't look like cops? We aren't. Don't even answer to them. Means we don't have to play by the same rules. Could take out a few knee caps, break a few bones, maybe something a little more creative, employer wouldn't even bat an eye if I said it was because you resisted. So the question you really need to ask yourself is whether you want to keep your mouth shut and have a pretty big chance of not leaving here. . . intact to put it mildly, or whether you want to talk, and have a bit of a smaller chance of getting shot up later."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 12, 2017, 07:44:43 pm »

Shef
The man noticeably pales though he isn't cracking just yet either "Hahah. .. Y-you don't get it do you? You don't know what you're dealing with. That bug you lady friend has, I'd it's there, then they heard it all right? They're probably sending guys over now. Not sure what they're plannin' to do it then me, but they'll definitely be here to kill you.

Y-you won't have time to force it outta me. Not before they're here. If I talk now, I'm a dead man."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1183 on: October 12, 2017, 09:09:21 pm »

Noriko walks straight toward the door, shouldering through.

"The nurses can handle the post-op. I need a fucking coffee."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 12, 2017, 10:11:17 pm »

Noriko
Shoving your way past the guards, you exit the theatre. Where to exactly, that didn't matter, so long as it was somewhere reasonably sane and devoid of people in need of surgery, surgery from you at least. The cover comes off, takes a while, but it's discarded soon enough amidst Enn's frantic apologies, she was right, as soon as it went down people stopped bothering you, it was like you were some else, just a girl passing by rather than a surgeon expected to save lives and not stab things with a giant fucking spear.

It's somewhere around this time you come across it, a private room with no number. The door half-open, hospital staff busying to and fro across but never inside it as if it were invisible, and perhaps it was, given what you are, what you can see. As you pass you hear someone talking from within, a tender mix of sweetness and melancholy as closely intertwined as Yoake's ass and your doubts over your own heterosexuality.

"...It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry I haven't dropped by, it's been pretty hectic lately, you know it goes..."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:14:26 pm by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 285