Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208167 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Surprisingly Little Screaming
« Reply #1260 on: December 04, 2017, 06:49:08 am »

Shef nodded wearily, and hung up the call. He was about to mention to Yoake something about not breaking the man permanently, but it seemed that she had already started that. He wouldn't interfere yet, interrogations worked best if every entrance was timed. Even though that might not be necessary in this case. Shef made some mental notes though, to ask the destinations and pick-up points that the man used, if Yoake didn't ask.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Bad Cop, Mad Cop
« Reply #1261 on: December 05, 2017, 01:46:43 am »

Minato returns to an easy smile. This was a more comfortable position for him; one where he could have someone's back. Dates were hard for him; being a good friend, not so much.

Then again, Noriko had proven he could make mistakes there too.
"I'll try my best for you, Faith. Don't worry about it."
Faith let out a long sigh, closing her eyes and nodding as she exhaled. Then, silently, she nodded to herself, and it was only after another moment that she opened her eyes, looked directly into Minato’s and gave him a smile that was half sheepish, half poking a bit of fun at him, but that was entirely sincere. ”You really are dedicated to the whole dashing hero shtick, huh? Not that I can really say that I mind of course. It really is nice to have people who look out for me and... eheh, if I’m not being presumptuous here, care for me.” Naturally, that last bit of it was paired up with a slight rosy blush from the half-Japanese girl.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 05, 2017, 02:19:08 am »

Minato rubs the back of his head, blushing himself. Aaaaaand right back to embarrassed he goes as Faith stares right into his eyes. Oh well.

"Well....it's not that I'm dedicated, but uh....well, you know what they say, with great power comes great responsibility, right?"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:57 am »

Yoake strokes her chin, with faux wisdom. She attempts to subtly notion that Shef should take the wheel, but does this by flicking her head wildly between Shef and the table.

"Mmhmm... yes."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 07, 2017, 05:01:00 am »

Yoake
Kimura just sorta slowly inches backwards away from you, trying not to stare too much.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 07, 2017, 07:39:40 am »

As Yoake made her attempt to signal him over, it took a fair bit of control for Shef to not laugh and/or cry. This was compounded when the subject began rapidly backing away. But he managed to keep a straight face nonetheless. Mostly straight.

"I'll take it from here. Said you were taking orders from a new guy, foreigner? Where were the pickups and drop offs?"

"I know you've been squealing pretty handily, so thanks for that. Just want to make it clear though, if you're lying, well you'll have bigger things than dying to worry about. Torture can be a lot more. . .interesting when you've got a complete and utter lunatic calling the shots." Shef spoke quietly, and gestured vaguely in Yoake's direction without looking.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:11:50 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 07, 2017, 08:04:19 am »

Shef and Yoake
"Holy shit man, I told ya already didn't I? The fucker sent people after me. I need you, I'm a fucking dead man otherwise, you think I'm just gonna lie now?" Rubbing his temples he makes a show of glancing around the room, well if you could even call it a room, it's little more than a metallic box really. "There's a small garage in the outskirts, real rundown piece of shit, we drive it in there, and we leave it there. Wait half an hour, we go back in and it's in the car, we drive it out, no questions asked. Dunno what happens in there, don't wanna know. From there we drive out into the woods, dump some there, if you gimme a map I can mark it for ya. Again, don't know what happens, don't know why they have us dumping some of the product there either, you learn real quick not to ask. Last time anyone did he punched the guy 'cross the damn room and it wasn't a small room either."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 07, 2017, 10:45:58 am »

"Got it. I'll get a map." Shef left, and made his way over to Yoake, presumably outside where Kimura won't hear anything. "You did good. Think we've got everything we need, so. . .Winter, Enn, if you're listening, anything else you need?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 07, 2017, 05:11:28 pm »

Shef and Yoake
"Just the addresses. We have a squad on standby to assault the facility."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 07, 2017, 10:04:06 pm »

"Then I'll be needing a map. You can probably do holograms of them or something in here, right?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 07, 2017, 10:51:11 pm »

Shef and Yoake
A plushie enters a room, placing down a map of Sendo and three permanent markers. "KILL."

"Not without some remodelling, it's not very ergonomic anyway."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1271 on: December 08, 2017, 03:21:36 am »

"Apparently one of the contacts for our upcoming mission.

As for whether we have a plan, we were going to pose as some new staff, from what I remember."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 08, 2017, 05:41:52 am »

Noriko
"Oh okay."

"Uh huh, and beyond that? How do you plan on revealing the Sanctuary? I don't think it's going to be waiting open at the front door waiting for you to breach."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:43:23 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 08, 2017, 06:45:08 am »

". . . Thanks." Shef took the map, brought it back into the area where Kimura sat, and set it on table in front of the man silently.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 08, 2017, 06:56:29 am »

Shef and Yoake
Kimura gets to work quickly, scanning across the map and circling two locations, one in the outskirts which he annotates with an address, the other somewhere just out on the other side of Sendo, towards where the Appleton Estate is you note.

"You haven't mentioned what he's transporting, though if I had to guess I'd say it's something you're getting here in the city but don't want to attract Awakened attention to moving it themselves."
"I'll dispatch the squad now. We'll let you know if there's anything left to find."
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 285