Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208157 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - Surprisingly Little Screaming
« Reply #1275 on: December 08, 2017, 08:09:30 pm »

"Yeah. . . thanks. You too, Yoake. I'm going home. If that's allowed." Shef shrugged, exhausted. Hopefully they didn't have a mission for him or anything.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 08, 2017, 09:08:41 pm »

Shef
"Go ahead."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1277 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:48 pm »

"Probably following the supplies in. I don't know how well-informed you actually are on the matter."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 08, 2017, 11:55:43 pm »

Noriko
"Wow, you really are a newbie. I don't know about you but if a group of people who look exactly like the people who killed one of my underlings showed up outside my door, I'd stop ordering deliveries. What you need, is this."

She opens the briefcase revealing the various trinkets inside, none of which appear particularly ergonomic. She gestures to one of them a small silvery pill-shaped device.

"Scryer. Careful with that, they're expensive. If they're using something to cloak or bar the entrance, it's going to need a power supply or something, you can pick it up with this. Be glad they picked a private estate, try using this in any city and you'll just get noise. If Faith is a good enough mage, she'll be able to use it directly, otherwise I can have it rigged to vibrate or something. You want it to be discrete and look like something innocent enough. If you bring in anything like a proper camera or sensor they'll think you're a corporate spy."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1279 on: December 09, 2017, 02:06:33 am »

"I would probably stop ordering deliveries if they made a habit of sending rude couriers through the television." Noriko said dryly, with absolutely no hostility whatsoever. She wasn't trying to be grumpy, but wannabe horror-movie stars interrupting her newfound free time with her brother and feeling the need to point out her supposed incompetence did not exactly do wonders for her temper.

"How do I know that they're not watching for something like this? I doubt that the people we're after care about corporate spies, but they probably care about Godslayers coming to break their things."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: December 09, 2017, 02:10:11 am »

Noriko
"No not whoever's hiding in there, the people living there. If a maid started wandering around the house with some gizmo they'd be pretty worried."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1281 on: December 09, 2017, 02:11:26 am »

"I know. I meant the people I'm probably going to end up impaling."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: December 09, 2017, 02:14:53 am »

Noriko
"Yeah, so? They'd be concerned anyway, what're they gonna do about it? Come out and fight you? Either they try and wait it out or they try to make a break for it, either one works."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1283 on: December 09, 2017, 02:17:40 am »

"Weren't you just mocking me for being unsubtle? Now you're saying it doesn't matter whether they know or not."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: December 09, 2017, 02:24:03 am »

Noriko
"Wow you really are a dummy, I wasn't talking about subtlety, I was talking about how they're not going to keep on asking for supplies when the enemy's literally at the gates."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1285 on: December 09, 2017, 02:52:45 am »

"I'm starting to think you want a demonstration on how unsubtle I actually am. Fortunately, that would be both impolite and inconvenient. Do you have anything else to drop off, or are you ready to leave before I start working off some stress?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: December 09, 2017, 02:55:40 am »

Noriko
"No, well maybe this" she scrawls down a number and leaves it there "It's my number, call it if you need advice or something. Think of it as my professional obligation." and with that she heads for the door.

"Oh and now you use the door."
"Easier going down than up."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: December 11, 2017, 02:38:11 am »

Minato rubs the back of his head, blushing himself. Aaaaaand right back to embarrassed he goes as Faith stares right into his eyes. Oh well.

"Well....it's not that I'm dedicated, but uh....well, you know what they say, with great power comes great responsibility, right?"
Faith finds this particularly giggleworthy, grinning at him in a way that is a little bit teasing, but isn't malicious at all.
"Do you read American comics then, Mr. Spider-Man?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: December 11, 2017, 03:14:57 am »

"I used to, when I was a kid. I know, it sounds silly, right?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC
« Reply #1289 on: December 16, 2017, 07:26:26 am »

Chapter 3 - Seek and Destroy

Everyone
A new week, a new morning, you're now all gathered at the safehouse, uniforms and supplies laid out on the table in front of you. For some of you, namely Minato and Yoake, applying a cover is a must, for everyone else, it's an either or kinda deal. You'll be heading off soon.

So, what the hell is on the table?

((Write-in what supplies you're bringing, things like healing potions, special ammunition and the like, just keep it reasonable. There will be opportunity to resupply during this mission, so just pack what you need from the start or for one or two battles.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 07:38:19 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 285