Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 212071 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - The Match of the Century
« Reply #1515 on: March 12, 2018, 08:52:26 pm »

Faith had been two hallways away from the lounge room (and decently sized hallways, making her a moderate distance away) in the middle of her painfully awkward conversation with Karen, when the voices of Enn and Winter reached her ear.
<“What the fuck?!”> she spat out, her immediate reaction being a shameless English expletive.
Then she sputtered out a bit, and actually responded to the AIs... ”Excuse me, but... what?

Could she really have heard that correctly? Could there really be some sort of monster in their employer’s underwear?! It took only a second more of thought for Faith to take off sprinting towards the lounge.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 12, 2018, 09:21:30 pm »

Previously:
Shef received the message from Minato in his ear, and felt his face rapidly contort into an expression of absolute bewilderment and dread, then into into a resigned look as he heard Yoake's message after. He stood up, turned to Mary, and spoke. "Excuse me. I need to go. Sorry." About what happens next. With that, Shef opened a portal under his feet, saw the confused look on Mary's face before falling into the lower floor with a soft thud. He swiftly closed the portal behind him.

"Yoake, the seal is Mary's panties.  Need you to come and get them. Seduce her or some shit, I don't know." He cut the transmission short, then leaned up against the wall for a moment. Things had almost caught up there. Using the Requiem quickly between different people could cause these problems, since the best time to use it was when he didn't know about people and needed to convince someone to do something. Thus, it was more likely that after doing it, they'd begin to question things, and make a mess. Of course, he could always requiem them again, but that became a cycle, and dangerous. And then he heard a thud, swiftly followed by a message from the two AI. "Fuckin--Jump to others? This is gonna go great."

Present:

After the message and response, Shef pulled himself up from the wall marched to a location that wouldn't be directly under the room he'd just been in, then set a portal to get him to the floor of an adjacent room or hallway. Preferably room. Once he was there, he set a portal in the wall, climbing another level until he was above the servants' lounge. From there, he opened a small portal to peer down on the battle. "Enn. Have a birds' eye view of the situation. Not engaging yet. Close combat isn't my thing, there's smoke, and I'd prefer to keep attention on me low to maintain the vantage point. Will engage with nonlethal ammo once the smoke clears somewhat." He pulled a small pistol out of an interior pocket of his jacket, smaller pistol than he normally used, and snapped a clip with a white paint mark on it into the slot.

Shef loads up the five-seven with the nonlethal ammo, screws on the suppressor, and lays down on the ceiling, waiting for the smoke to clear. Then, he'll take four shots with the nonlethal ammo, switching up the exit location of his peephole portal every shot.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:51:19 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:38 am »

Oh, oh wow! Yoake was impressed. Not only had her advances been avoided, but she'd been repelled by a Keijo technique! Even if it was amateurish, she was still chuffed!

Seems like even strange constructs want to learn Keijo. She's really goin' places with this now.

She spins in place, shedding her covers, and stands there in her full Regalia. She didn't really care about being covert anymore. Not that she did before, really.

Running towards Mary, she slides under her at the last second, going between her legs and attempting to pull the panties off.

[6 6 1 2 6 6 1 4 5 6]
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:46 pm »

Yuki was a fair distance from the commotion, walking about alone and getting a feel for the area, when she heard about it. "You're suuure that it's on her panties? I could go and ask her for them..." Then things kicked off. "Hey! Don't start things without me!" she said, and off she was running to the fight.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:15 am »

Karen just looks flabbergasted. Utterly and totally flabbergasted.

She runs off after Faith without a word.

Minato sighs.
"Alright. A fight, then."
He immediately armors up and heads back in.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - The Match of the Century
« Reply #1520 on: March 14, 2018, 05:23:42 am »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
[Now Playing: The Battle Is To The Strong]

"Y-Yoake? What are you doing here? W-why were you dressed like Iris?"

Well Mary is confused, considering what's going down, she's probably gonna stay that way for the foreseeable future. Her servants don't seem to really have any consistent idea of how to respond. Vendellin is just, standing there gobsmacked, Evi is, moving forwards to do something, and judging by her expression, she's not entirely sure what she'll be doing either, and Fleur is just fucking filming this all on her phone.

What happens next, does not help.

So firstly, Yoake just fucking powerslides under their employer and manages to get a grip on her undergarments. Said undergarments don't really take kindly to this and just, start trying to become airborne and throw her off. This is, probably confusing enough already, but filtered through the lens of mundane perception, it probably gets a bit weirder.

"Is this, one of those weird Master-Student things? Like, oh I'll show up randomly and beat you until you're strong enough to fend me off?" (Vendelin)
"Nooo! D-Don't just stand there! Do something!"
"I dunno, you seem to have it well under control if you ask me." (Fleur)
"Um, is that Masked Knight Gaia?" (Evi)

And sure enough it is, fucking Masked Knight Gaia charging in heroically to thwart the machinations of evil, what form said machinations are taking here not entirely clear, but boy can he run. And boy is he not liking what he sees, because those are definitely Storm Mind thrusters flaring there, there's at least, half a Storm Mind in that construct? And it's just firing off its thrusters non-stop trying to get Yoake off.

Four rounds impact Mary.

Okay, and it can extend its shielding too, lovely. Well, the impacts, even shielded have stunned Mary, but unfortunately, Mary's not really the problem here. She's more, the thing the target is using to trying and bludgeon Yoake with, which really isn't working out too far now.

The construct begins to accelerate, trying to spin Mary around and around until it can slam Yoake into Minato, and then the window, and then out of the window.

Shef
"Understood."

Noriko and Yuki have entered the combat area!

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:37:14 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - The New Adventures of Masked Knight Gaia
« Reply #1521 on: March 14, 2018, 05:39:29 am »

Yoake keeps her grip tight on Mary's panties.

She couldn't be bested, especially now that she was going public in front of everyone!

Grabbing the panties, she leans backwards, her legs pressing against Mary's, attempting to gain some control over the spin the panties are generating, and pulling on them at the same time.

[6 6 1 5 2 6 6 1 3 2]
[Drop 1]
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 14, 2018, 08:28:09 am »

"Right. Need to destroy the panties, can't just incapacitate Mary." Shef stood up from where he'd been lying, and hopped over to closer to the window. He also flipped on the safety on the five-seven and switched it out for his main gun. He then settled down, opened a portal to get a view on the window, then closed it when it appeared that Mary was approaching. Now he could make a portal from the window back into the lounge.

Shef uses a portal to watch the window until it seems like Mary is approaching. He'll then immediately close the portal, and make a new portal from the window to the opposite wall, aimed down. If someone goes through, they'll hit the floor in front of the opposite wall. Use a 5, no hyper.
((Is this okay? It's something that using a 3 hyper would be gokd for, but it's also something he could probably just do generally, right?))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:30:07 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1523 on: March 16, 2018, 07:41:39 pm »

Noriko transformed as she came onto the scene, trying to keep out of immediate visual range of the spectators as she did so. Not that it would help, but she didn't want to know what would get filled in that blank at this rate. "Uh, you guys might want to get out of here. This is going to be, um. . . Honestly I don't know what the fuck is about to happen, just that it'll be easier with less people in the room. Probably." She sighed, trying to figure out what she should even do.

Alter to 2, just wait for a good chance to try and help restrain Mary.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 17, 2018, 05:17:48 am »

Think quick, Kumon. Think quick.

Minato looks around. Civilians. They needed to get out of here, now.

Behold, citizens! It is I, Masked Knight Gaia! Please, step out of the room for your own safety! My allies and I are apprehending a very dangerous villain and get out of here!"

Right. Use your reputation to get them out. Okay, that should work. Now onto the real problem.

The pair of supernatural panties swinging around Mary like a deranged flail.

Minato does a few quick mental calculations.

He needed to stop either the Storm Mind or Mary dead in their tracks. He could do that, easily, but who? The Storm Mind was too small a target, and judging from the way Noriko was hanging back, she wasn't going to be too much help for the moment, so her accuracy wasn't going to be available; no tricks using a thrown spear here, then. That left Mary. The best way to stop her would be to cushion the blow onto something; likely himself. Shef had a portal set-up, so at least Minato had a back-up plan should this one fail.

Here goes nothing.
"Yuki, get ready to heal me. Noriko, Shef, if I screw this up, I'm counting on you! Miss Appleton, please relax as much as possible! I'm going to catch you!"

Summon Rho Aias and get between Mary and the civilians. Minato braces himself to soak as much of Mary's momentum as possible, using the shield to take most of the blow.
[[4] [5] 2 6 6 5 6 5 3 3]
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:15:50 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 18, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »

Yuki will heal Minato when he needs it, as well as granting heals to those present for shielding. She is not yet using the chainsaw to attack because she doesn't want to hurt the one wearing the panties.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari IC - The Match of the Century
« Reply #1526 on: March 18, 2018, 04:36:20 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
[Now Playing: The Battle Is To The Strong]

Evi glances down at her pager.
"Hmm so Hayate was a fake name? Fleur, you need to tighten security... Fleur!" (Evi)
"Fleur!" (Vendellin)
"Hmm yeah... what?" (Fleur)
"We'll need to review our checks, Mister Gaia Knight here, got in with a false details." (Evi)
"Are you sure? He could just be a weirdo who signed up under his real name, sure looks like one. No offense." (Fleur)
"KYAAAAAAAAAH!"

With her legs pressing against Mary's, Yoake manages to straighten out their formation. The target, now more centered and being slowed pulled out place finds itself unable to speed up its spin as much as it used to, spin that it soon loses as Yoake is well, not really slammed, more kinda just smushed against Rho Aias. Yuki, really just drops shielding for everyone, the construct was able to utilize Keijo techniques, but it seems that when not doing that it can't actually do much damage, not that it was particularly deadly to begin with.

"A-also! Iris' pager got stolen, hey um, Yoake, what did you do to Iri- AAAAAAAH!"

The target gets to accelerate again, this time in a straight line, launching the formation like a spear in an attempt to slam or possibly embed Yoake in a wall, or at the very least, dislodge her.

Faith and Karen have entered the combat area!

Spoiler: Worldlines (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:00:38 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 18, 2018, 05:09:23 pm »

While Minato, "Masked knight Gaia" had ordered requested the three domestic servants get out of the way, well, they just. . . hadn't. Whether that was because they were distracted, or because they all consciously decided not to listen didn't matter. "Should have listened." Shef muttered watching through his peephole portal. He then broadcasted over the comms to the rest of the team, "I'm getting rid of the civs."

Assuming no complaints, he'll begin to concentrate, feeling out the space below, and then set about making a portal below the three. They would fall straight down into it, and then find themselves coming out horizontally on a lower floor. Hopefully this would prevent any sprained ankles or anything, and just some general confusion as they found themselves sliding horizontally out onto ground one story lower.

Shef takes his time to create a portal that will take the three servants to a lower floor, preferably as safely as possible.
(6) 4 5 2 5 4 4 2 2 5

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1528 on: March 18, 2018, 05:59:57 pm »

Noriko sighed. The screaming. . . honestly wasn't fazing her, for whatever reason. The thing was moving in a straight line, so this should be easy enough.

"Alright, I'm taking care of this now." She took a wider stance, placed her hands together with her arms stretched out in front of herself, and invoked a single tone. "Vayvayastra!"

The air around her abruptly slammed itself together, with tangible vacuum force tugging at the others in the room, before speeding right up Mary's skirt.

Use Vayvayastra [6] to slash the panties to bits without harming Mary. Alter to 6.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 19, 2018, 08:30:07 am »

Hold position with Rho Aias, circling them to find a way around.
[[2] 6 6 5 6 5 3 3 3 5]
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 285