Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208133 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Broken Symmetries
« Reply #2430 on: September 29, 2018, 08:46:21 am »

"No need. Just need to know if you're willing to help with the job on Friday. Payment is up to you, just figure it out before Friday, etc."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: September 29, 2018, 08:01:40 pm »

Shef
"I've no objections."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2432 on: September 29, 2018, 09:05:08 pm »

Noriko continues to stare silently into her corner as Elly leaves, waiting for Yuki to finish her part and leave as well.
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: September 30, 2018, 11:57:02 am »

Faith hummed as she walked through the hallways of school (after two days of absence)... hugging onto the arm of her boyfriend. Sure they would have to separate later in the day, seeing as Minato was her senior and all (oh, wait, they were in Japan, would that make him her senpai? Would he like that? Probably,) but that was fine, Faith would take the time she would get with him this morning and cherish it — after the emotional rollercoaster that the week had been, she was happy to have a rock to literally cling to.

Something belying her attempt to look as happy and secure as possible, though, was the way her expression flickered occasionally and the way she looked around nervously. Truth be told, this was a bit of a testing ground for her - she wasn’t sure what people would think of her just disappearing for two days and coming back with Minato as her boyfriend? Would they think bad things about her? Oh, or she could get into trouble...

Faith sighed, snuggled into Minato’s arm a bit further, and then spoke to get  off of that train of thought. ”So... Sakurako isn’t here yet. Um... I dunno, do we sit somewhere and go wait for her?”
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:54:24 pm by Powder Miner »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: October 01, 2018, 03:42:39 am »

"We should, sure. Uh....how you holding up?"
Minato was trying to ignore the fact that his very busty girlfriend's bountiful bosom was currently pressing very softly into his arm and he wasn't quite sure it was working.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: October 01, 2018, 06:25:55 am »

Shef nodded, and headed out of the kitchen again.

He opened a line to the AI, and asked without formalities, "Can you get me in contact with Evi?"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: October 01, 2018, 07:20:23 am »

Shef
You receive a text message with her phone number.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: October 01, 2018, 08:07:05 am »

No questions asked, that was nice. He dialed the number, and if someone picked up, he'd state. "Shef speaking, may I ask who I'm talking to?" Unlikely that he'd gotten a wrong number somehow, but as long as that was even a possibility, better safe than sorry.

From there he'd inquire whether she was free the next few days and whether she could assist on the bodyguard mission, and asked as before that she figure out how and whether she wanted payment before the mission.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:02:53 am by Strider03 »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: October 01, 2018, 02:59:15 pm »

”How am I, um, hmm, how am I holding up?” Faith shifted around a bit, shifting from hugging his arm to putting her arms around his side now that they were sitting down on a bench in the hall... unaware of the effect this was probably having on him. ”Um, you know, I’m pretty happy! It’s kind of nice to get to flaunt my boyfriend... ehehehe. But I... I am a little nervous I guess... what if they, you know, think I’m... easy? Um. Yeah. And I just started wondering like right now actually: Do we just come out and tell everyone in the group? Do we, like... let them figure it out themselves? ...did you want to keep it, like, private? If so I think I’ve already doomed that for you, sorry...”

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: October 02, 2018, 04:12:46 am »

Shef
Evi was indeed available. Looks like you goy your squad now.

it is now Wednesday afternoon. You have just entered one of the sparring rooms in St. Homobonus Basilica's hidden subterranean section. Well, sparring room doesn't quite do it justice, it's an entire cavernous chamber rectangular in construction with marble pillars running down each side and light from the false sky filtering through the stained glass windows. Your challenger is waiting near the entrance, leaning against a pillar, a young man with a dark complexion and even darker clothes, some sort of mix between a coat and hoodie, the entire outfit nothing but blacks and greys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: October 02, 2018, 06:45:50 am »

"Yeah, that went out the window a long time ago. We should.....err.....probably tell them some time, it's up to you....uh....Faith? Do you mind.....letting go a little bit? Your chest's.....pressing into me and I can't.....concentrate."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: October 02, 2018, 06:55:24 am »

As the man entered, he made his way to a location almost opposite where the challenger was leaning. What a boring color scheme. The thought flew through his head unexpectedly. At the very least the guy could use some white, for the contrast. Unless it was for stealth. He'd just need to wait and see on that front.

"Alright, let's get this over with then." Shef addressed the man, voice echoing through the hall.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:57:26 am by Strider03 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Money Laundering and You
« Reply #2442 on: October 02, 2018, 07:15:57 am »

Optional Battle 2 - Ripples in the Darkness

Shef
"Sure."

[Now Playing: Plastic Night II]

Jack-O' flips his hood up, his face vanishing into the shadows. From the darkness shines an orange light forming the face of a jack-o-lantern. Well, now you know where he got that name from at least. Darkness seems to leak from him, smoke rapidly filling the air around him as he grow several feet taller, a hulking figure of dark smoke. He begins to move toward the opposite end of the room.

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jack-O' (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jack-O's Perspective (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:19:48 am by Empiricist »

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: October 02, 2018, 07:23:02 am »

Shef didn't wait for the man to cross the room. They came to fight after all, and if the man wanted to showboat, he'd have to deal with doing it under fire.

Shef opens a portal under the man with a thought, to drop him from about a story up, and opens up on him with Rapid Fire [2 Gauge] whether the being falls or not. Make sure to spread the shots around a bit, and note if any hits seem marginally more effective. Action cost: [3 Gauge]
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 07:27:10 am by Strider03 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: October 02, 2018, 08:16:48 am »

Shef
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

[Now Playing: Plastic Night II]

Portal opens beneath Jack-O's feet but rather than falling straight through he seems to stumble and leaps to the side to try and avoid your bullets. Gunfire tears through his smoke-like form but well, it's kinda hard to tell what their state is beneath all that. All the bullets seem to have pierced him though judging by the impacts on the stone and glass behind him.

"Shit!"

He spins around starts running for cover behind a nearby pillar, pulling out a uzi and firing at you as he runs

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jack-O's Perspective (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 06:19:31 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 285