Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208134 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - The Curse of Tamamo-no-Mae
« Reply #3705 on: October 31, 2019, 11:01:47 pm »

"Yeah. I mean its not bad tea, it's not amazing tea either, so... passable! uuuh... I have no idea where I am and I think I'm Matsumoto Sakurako but to be honest everything's gotten so insane and apparently I secrete super-cocaine naturally now so to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if I'd gone so far around the bend that I've somehow convinced myself I'm someone else and wow I wasn't even thinking that but it just came out and now I'm kinda a little worried."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3706 on: November 01, 2019, 01:37:17 pm »

Noriko darted over to her brother as soon as she came into clear view, wrapping him up tightly in her arms as soon as she reached him. She lifted him in the hug for a moment before setting him down and heaving a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you're okay, I-I'm sorry I was gone, I didn't mean to be away for that long." Kouta said something to the effect of it being okay (even if he had looked forward to hanging out with his sister all day,) then Noriko turned to Ren. "I apologize, I really shouldn't have stuck you with him. My stepbrother - we're not related - wasn't any trouble, right?" Kouta shook his head.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 06:24:50 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: November 01, 2019, 04:46:21 pm »

Shef
It's ghostly but it is tangible in that you can move it even though you can't seem to feel anything when you push it along. Your Requiem doesn't do anything to it. Still it hasn't exploded or poisoned you, so you'll chalk that up as a win.

Sakurako
"<Oh.>"
There's a bit of an awkward silence and then
"<If it helps, you -did- call yourself that when we first met you.>"

Noriko
Ren? Hello? Earth to- er, this place to Ren?
"Oh, my bad, I may have spaced out for a bit there. No problem. No problem at all. He's very well-behaved."
Okay...

Patricija meanwhile seems less than enthused to meet Kouta. She's sort of just, keeping her distance and seems to be watching him intently while trying to avoid staring too hard or making eye contact.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: November 01, 2019, 06:08:27 pm »

Before, when in the explosives section, after checking to make sure Yuki and Faith weren't near enough, Shef greeted Fiona, confirming whether the bioweapon had been dropped off or not. Once he'd done that, he said, "That's Faith over there, by the way. She wanted to talk to you. If you could just not mention. . .well pretty much anything regarding gossip about her from last night, and the. . .possible impersonation of her, that might be nice." He directed Fiona in Faith's general direction, before heading to the counter, making his purchases.

Exiting the store, Shef performed his experiments on the object in his pocket. Frustrated by the complete lack of response, he took the object, made his way to the nearest waste bin, and tossed it in.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 07:01:11 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: November 03, 2019, 02:55:13 am »

Shef
Tracker dumped!

Faith
Her outfit isn't that bad- okay it's pretty bad, it looks like something out of an ecchi (if they made ecchis for libertarians), but that isn't the point - you've seen worse, you saw a monk dressed in a mushroom cap and a snuggie for Christ's sake, this really isn't that level. But still, but still, you find her uncomfortable to look at, unsettling almost, maybe it's because she's walking right towards you?

She is dressed in a white jacket with three red belts wrapped around the left arm, sword and shotgun crossing her back, assault rifle slung over her shoulder, perky chest emphasized by the short tie hanging between them emblazoned almost ironically with a yorkshire rose. Her blouse is sleeveless, and fitted, no not fitted as in tailored, fitted as in like from an anime, which is say hugging her contours with really more precision that you could ever consider to be modest. Well not that you could consider her attire modest anyways, her shorts are cut a little too high for that, though they're at least secured well, two belts wrapping around boyish hips counteracting the weight of the handguns holstered at their side. Below, two sets of throwing knives are secured around her thighs right above the tight blacking stockings that accentuate her legs, and the high armored boots completing the look, whatever the fuck this look is supposed to be.

It's, yeah, good God why? She wipes her reading glasses, planting them in her jacket's breast pocket next to the pen as she stare backs.

Those eyes, they're not what you expected. They are watchful, alert, stormy grey in color and profoundly grim in intensity, imbued with a piercing gaze that seems to stare into your very soul. Or at least, it would seem that way if it wasn't busy staring right into your chest.

"<Huh, guess they're real after all.>"

You want to scream.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 02:58:40 am by Empiricist »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: November 03, 2019, 10:37:24 am »

Yuki, following Faith inside the store, cheerfully waves at Fiona as if nothing is at all strange.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: November 04, 2019, 10:31:20 pm »

Oh. Well Ok then, that settles that.

"Oh that's good I was a little worried for a second there. So, who are you, and why are you summoning mid-grade Matcha? Midcha. Mid-cha tea."

She giggles to herself.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 10:35:45 pm by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: November 07, 2019, 10:52:59 pm »

Faith began a process of sputtering that slowly turned from mortified and shocked as this anime bitch just walked up and commented on her chest. "W-- h-- b-- did you-- I-- wh-- what-- what the fuck did you just say???"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: November 10, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »

Yuki
Fiona waves back cheerily as Faith sputters in shock.

Sakurako
"<I guess she really doesn't remember.>"
"<Quick! Say something impressive like we're->"
"<The Kingshaven Academy Tea Ceremony Club.>"
"<Aww... you're no fun!>"

Faith
"<Just checking whether your breasts are real.>" She says, as if it's the most natural thing in the world. "<Y'know, for future reference. Name's Fiona by the way, nice to meet you!>"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: November 10, 2019, 08:06:40 pm »

"You know, back home tea ceremony just means very formally sitting down and drinking tea I'm pretty sure, not, uh... summoning it. That's an interesting difference in culture."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: November 10, 2019, 08:28:14 pm »

Sakurako
"<We tried that at first, but it was -boring-!>"
"<Yeah! Where's the style? The excitement? The pizzazz? And it's way longer than it should be! What if you already feel thirsty halfway through?>"
"<They took to pregaming for the ceremony, but it didn't really help out.>"
"<So anyways, we were thinking, why not make our own? With magic, and guns, and explosions!>"
"<Still working on the guns and explosions.>"
She nods to a corner of the chamber, the ceiling receding back down and the LED lighting kicking back in. Is that, it looks like the bastard lovechild of a revolver and shotgun scaled up and loaded with tea canisters. The runes on its side spark, flicker, and fail.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: November 10, 2019, 08:29:59 pm »

"So... Really more of a Tea ritual club, then?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: November 10, 2019, 09:42:46 pm »

Sakurako
"<Eh... I was thinking more like extreme Tea Ceremony Club!!!>"
"<Exclamation marks mandatory.>"
"<Or maybe Tea Ceremony Club But Better.>"
"<Tea Ceremony 2.0?>"
"<Nah, that sounds too techy, we'd have to think up of a really disrupt-y startup-y name to use that and that sounds like way too much work.>"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: November 10, 2019, 10:19:16 pm »

"Well, whatever you want to call it, uh... why am I here? Did I like... get enrolled in a school and join your club on a bender like in that american movie they made twice?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3719 on: November 10, 2019, 11:04:26 pm »

"That's good to hear." She hadn't expected him to get into any - he wasn't the kind of kid to make a scene in general - but it didn't hurt to ask. She glanced back at Patricija, and her odd behavior immediately became apparent. Noriko gave her a questioning look, but elected not to ask what was wrong quite yet. Ren received her own curious expression. "Did anything happen while I was. . . away?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 285