Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 208138 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Winter Is Coming
« Reply #3840 on: December 10, 2019, 05:46:04 am »

"Look, all I know is, Yuki apparently asked to make sure the drinks they had at the resort weren't alcoholic, they drank, and next thing they new, they were in kingshaven and couldn't remember last night. Yuki also drank some random whiskey she found in a bottle after already being drunk, or something to that effect."
"Alright. I assume you had a pretty crazy time too? Sounds like I missed out."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: December 10, 2019, 08:20:17 am »

"Me? Not particularly, if I'm honest. Couple things that sound strange out of context, but Noriko and Yuki's, and your stuff sound significantly stranger."

"In terms of pure strangeness, things haven't been so bad. Some frustrating battles, but all for learning, so it's alright."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: December 10, 2019, 10:57:28 am »

"Really? Aside from what I just saw you and Yuki dealing with?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: December 10, 2019, 11:24:01 am »

Shef gave a questioning glance, how long had Minato been watching, he wasn't certain. "Oh, what do you mean? Suppose Magnum von Chainsaw was a bit strange, but we've also fought Hitler and Stalin combined, so, gotta get used to that."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: December 13, 2019, 11:24:16 am »

"....you're not serious, are you?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: December 13, 2019, 12:26:35 pm »

"Hmm. Well how about, you tell me what you think was so wild, and I'll say if I think it's crazier than a pro-wrestling alligator and an enemy hitting themself with a truck to power up."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: December 13, 2019, 02:20:15 pm »

"I literally saw the entire second half of that fight you were just in. I think. For all I know, you were in there for like an hour."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: December 13, 2019, 03:53:33 pm »

"So probably around when I came back from
shopping?"
Shrugging, Shef took another spoonful of ice cream.

"I don't really know what to say. You seem to think something unusually wild happened, and I'm not really certain what you mean,and I'm probably not gonna know till you say what you saw." Maybe it was the illusion? But really, Shef had it up now, and he really wouldn't have expected Minato to not just straight up ask about it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: December 13, 2019, 03:56:56 pm »

".....actually, why am I asking you about that? You're probably used to that stuff even more than I am, probably don't even think it's that weird. Alright, never mind that. What're you thinking of doing now?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: December 13, 2019, 04:12:31 pm »

"Oh, it's definitely weird, just consider that I fairly routinely run missions with Yoake. Kinda required to accept certain things." Alright then, he'd hopefully avoided either revealing the use of clothing damage rounds, or explaining it. Among other things he was wary of revealing.

"For now? Not sure, got a phone full of unknown numbers that Noriko got last night, one and a half more student duels, and an ongoing skirmish with a projectionist slash cloning sorta person."

"But past the fighting? I'm planning to explore the markets with same guy tomorrow."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: December 13, 2019, 04:26:15 pm »

"Damn, everyone around here's getting up to crazy stuff and I was hoping for a little break between the training sessions. Still, living the plot of some drunkard comedy film.....the least weird thing we've done."

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: December 13, 2019, 04:56:39 pm »

"Hey, I don't know. Did Winter and Enn say you'd have more still to do? Maybe you could relax. Watch our battles, explore, hit the beach, any of that. I can't really get much info from them because training stuff, but you might be able to."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: December 14, 2019, 11:12:50 pm »

Yuki
Four crystalline mirrors unfurls behind Maria.
"<So erm... Just relax and tell me what the last thing you remember is.>"
"Oh, that one's easy. I was drinking with Noriko. They said they didn't have anything alcoholic in them but apparently I don't remember like anything after that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: December 15, 2019, 04:17:11 pm »

"<Aight,>" Faith declared, "<Fuck that thing.>"

Faith had zero intention whatsoever to stick around long enough for that thing to get a hot off on her, and instead put her plan into motion, a torrent of bright energy erupting from her feet as she aimed to propel herself through the wall. Of course, it actually occurred to her that she didn't know what the next steps would be once she was outside the building, but, you know, hell with it, she'd figure it out then. What was combat if not really rapid improvisation, after all?
Faith shoots herself through the wall with a Leap of Apollo!
World Line: 4 2 1 5 5 1 1 1 4 3

Spoiler: Ability Refactored! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 04:23:17 pm by Powder Miner »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: December 15, 2019, 04:18:11 pm »

"Hey, I don't know. Did Winter and Enn say you'd have more still to do? Maybe you could relax. Watch our battles, explore, hit the beach, any of that. I can't really get much info from them because training stuff, but you might be able to."
"That sounds nice. I might want to get some more training done, but having a moment to breathe would be great too."
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 285