Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2017  (Read 18600 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2017
« on: March 06, 2017, 06:21:28 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2017

Mission Status

It has been a busy month at Bay 12, but now that all that is over we can get down to the real business.  This means foreign policy, dwarf style!  Task your dwarven squads to retrieve stolen artifacts and generally cause trouble in the outside world which is now yours to plunder (or at least annoy!)  Bonus material for this next push is the ability to identify and punish goblin agents seeking information about your hoard.  I hope you are excited as we approach the end of this development phase!

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for another great month!  Now that I'm back from GDC, I can jump into fortress mode (after that, the release only needs kobold maps and some random promises handled).  I'm also in the last stage of editing a book (Procedural Generation in Game Design, with Tanya Short), and our final deadline is March 16.  So there could be a short lull this week, but I think I'll have enough time to do my normal DF work as well.

February:  $6777.73
January:   $6922.58
December:  $7961.83
November:  $6417.35
October:   $7112.82

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!