Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: LinuxLNP Release - 0.47.04-r1 x64  (Read 176615 times)

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.43.05 x64 FINAL
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2017, 08:25:04 pm »

Great update as always. Just a quick question, does removing the folder completely removes everything, or does it and some utility create folders/files around?

I'm not sure I follow you. What folder are you trying to remove exactly?

p0m1d0rka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2017, 01:46:07 am »

ty for update.
Working fine, but waiting for dfhack and terapist.

Podesta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2017, 05:59:02 am »

I'm sorry, I should have made myself more clear. In the past, I used to build the tools myself, though it has been quite awhile. If I remember correctly, some of them, like Dwarf Therapist, created folders in /usr, etc.. What I'm asking is if, with LNP everything is self contained inside the LinuxLNP folder, or in the future, I will still have to go looking for a few leftover files in places other than the LinuxLNP folder.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2017, 06:59:03 pm »

I'm sorry, I should have made myself more clear. In the past, I used to build the tools myself, though it has been quite awhile. If I remember correctly, some of them, like Dwarf Therapist, created folders in /usr, etc.. What I'm asking is if, with LNP everything is self contained inside the LinuxLNP folder, or in the future, I will still have to go looking for a few leftover files in places other than the LinuxLNP folder.

Oh now I understand.  Yes, everything is self contained within the LNP. 

Podesta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.02-rc1 x64
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2017, 07:11:15 pm »

Thanks for clarifying!

Just as a heads up if someone is facing similar issues. On the final version of LNP 0.43.05 I was getting the following problem:
Code: [Select]
TWBT: data/art/white1px.png not found, can not continue
Plugin twbt has failed to initialize properly.
And also with the file transparent1px.png . Consequently, Text Will Be Text was not starting, and therefore not working.
Somebody was having a similar issue on the windows version earlier last month: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=126076.4560

To fix the issue you can go into the TWBT github page and download any of the releases .zip files: https://github.com/mifki/df-twbt/releases
Open the zip, and export both the white1px.png and transparent1px.png into the LinuxLNP-0.43.05-r07/df_linux/data/art folder. If it claims some other file is missing just do the same.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2017, 01:34:10 pm »

Experimental memory layouts for dwarf therapist are available from here:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=168411.msg7633700#msg7633700

I'll try to get it incorporated into the lnp tonight and put out a new revision. But feel free to download the file yourself and put it in the directory I mentioned in the release announcement. Keep in mind that these are experimental and therefore may not be fully compatible yet.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2017, 11:00:06 pm »

Download HERE

Here it is, the artifact release!
While we're waiting for DFhack to get updated to support 0.44.02, I had to remove Armok Vision, TWBT, and the GemSet graphics pack, as they all rely on DFhack.

I've included Dwarf Therapist along with experimental memory layouts that seem to be working great for 0.44.02.

I've also updated legends browser to version 1.15 and updated the graphics packs.

To Run: Simply execute the included startlnp script.

LNP IMPORT TIPS
When first launching a new version of the LNP, you'll be asked if you want to import files from a previous installation. If you select yes, open the previous version's df_linux folder in the file chooser dialog, then click ok. Selecting the LNP folder or the root of the pack will cause the import to fail. The import process will grab your DF saves, SoundSense and/or SoundCense sounds, gamelog, and dfhack history from the previous version.

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.02
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.0.0 (built with Qt5.5.1)
  • Soundsense r2016-1 (you'll need to download the sound files yourself from within the application)
  • SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2  (A c# audio engine for Dwarf Fortress based on Zweistein's SoundSense)  (*Requires Mono*)
  • Legends Browser 1.15 (*Requires Java 8*)

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Support:  Toady and Threetoe have been gracious enough to provide us all with Dwarf Fortress free of charge.  To show your appreciation, please consider donating to Bay 12 Games.  Without donations, Dwarf Fortress wouldn't be what it is today.  Please click the link below to show them some love.  As a bonus, they'll send you a story reward or crayon drawing reward.  How cool is that?

If you like the work I've put into assembling this pack, please feel free to head over to my Patreon page and buy me a coffee.  Or a beer.  Or a sammich.  I'm really not picky.

Download HERE

carkasjak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.02-rc2 x64
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2017, 05:43:20 pm »

Thanks a lot for this.

Dwarf Therapist is mostly working for me, though I did have it crash upon attempting to rename one specific dwarf.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.02-rc3 x64
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2017, 01:14:44 am »

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS
When first launching a new version of the LNP, you'll be asked if you want to import files from a previous installation. If you select yes, open the previous version's df_linux folder in the file chooser dialog, then click ok. Selecting the LNP folder or the root of the pack will cause the import to fail. The import process will grab your DF saves, SoundSense and/or SoundCense sounds, gamelog, and dfhack history from the previous version.

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.02
  • DFHack 0.44.02-alpha1
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0
  • Soundsense r2016-1 (you'll need to download the sound files yourself from within the application)
  • SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2  (A c# audio engine for Dwarf Fortress based on Zweistein's SoundSense)  (*Requires Mono*)

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Support:  Toady and Threetoe have been gracious enough to provide us all with Dwarf Fortress free of charge.  To show your appreciation, please consider donating to Bay 12 Games.  Without donations, Dwarf Fortress wouldn't be what it is today.  Please click the link below to show them some love.  As a bonus, they'll send you a story reward or crayon drawing reward.  How cool is that?

If you like the work I've put into assembling this pack, please feel free to head over to my Patreon page and buy me a coffee.  Or a beer.  Or a sammich.  I'm really not picky.

Download HERE

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • (y-sqrt{|x|})^2+x^2=1
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.02-rc2 x64
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2017, 06:40:26 am »

Dwarf Therapist is mostly working for me, though I did have it crash upon attempting to rename one specific dwarf.

This is worth reporting here http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=168411.0 particularly if you can reproduce it or provide terminal output.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.02-rc3 x64
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2017, 08:07:40 am »

Now with TWBT!!

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.02
  • TWBT 6.23
  • DFHack 0.44.02-alpha1
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Download HERE

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.03-rc2 x64
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2017, 09:27:41 am »

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.03
  • TWBT 6.31
  • DFHack 0.44.03-beta1
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.1.2

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Meph
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Download HERE
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:29:12 am by Enay »

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.03-rc1 x64
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2017, 06:45:44 pm »

I uploaded before I realized I didn't include the latest version of Meph's tileset.  That will be coming as soon as TWBT is updated for the latest DFHack.

EDIT: Done.  It's getting uploaded to DFFD now.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 12:29:37 am by Enay »

paxy97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Error when launching LNP
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2018, 09:37:02 am »

Yesterday I played the latest version just fine, but today when I tried to run it I got this error and stack trace:

Code: [Select]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 11, in <module>
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/core.lnp", line 119, in __init__
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/core.lnp", line 212, in initialize_ui
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/tkgui.tkgui", line 142, in __init__
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/tkMessageBox", line 83, in showinfo
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/tkMessageBox", line 72, in _show
  File "/home/michael/Desktop/df/python_lnp/build/lnp/out00-PYZ.pyz/tkCommonDialog", line 48, in show
_tkinter.TclError: expected integer but got "Nerd"
[WARNING] startlnp: Failed to start PyLNP

I don't remember changing anything on my system, but even after downloading a fresh copy of the pack I still get the error. I found nothing related to this error on google and have no idea what it might be.

Any help is appreaciated, thanks
Don't Panic!

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.05-rc1 x64
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:29 am »

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.05
  • TWBT 6.33
  • DFHack 0.44.05-alpha1
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.2.0

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Meph-lite
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Download HERE
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:36:17 am by Enay »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20