Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20

Author Topic: LinuxLNP Release - 0.47.04-r1 x64  (Read 175962 times)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.05-rc1 x64
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2018, 06:52:37 pm »

You should probably make a release in your fork for that instead of storing binaries in the repo.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

strainer

• Bay Watcher
  • Goatherd
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP - 0.44.05-rc1 x64
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 08:03:41 pm »

You should probably make a release in your fork for that instead of storing binaries in the repo.

I will sort out the repo when I have some time to, but github wont mind - the binary is only 300k, that's only 100k larger than the source file.

Its running perfectly stable for me in this LNP and its REALLY good, so Im sharing it as well as I can for now.

https://github.com/strainer/dfhack/tree/develop/build/feb_df4405
Klok the Kloker !

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP STABLE - 0.44.05-r01 x64
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2018, 02:33:11 am »

Download HERE

To Run: Simply execute the included startlnp script.

LNP IMPORT TIPS
When first launching a new version of the LNP, you'll be asked if you want to import files from a previous installation. If you select yes, open the previous version's df_linux folder in the file chooser dialog, then click ok. Selecting the LNP folder or the root of the pack will cause the import to fail. The import process will grab your DF saves, SoundSense and/or SoundCense sounds, gamelog, and dfhack history from the previous version.

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.05
  • TWBT 6.34
  • DFHack 0.44.05-r1
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.2.0
  • Soundsense r2016-1 (you'll need to download the sound files yourself from within the application)
  • SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2  (A c# audio engine for Dwarf Fortress based on Zweistein's SoundSense)  (*Requires Mono*)
  • Legends Browser 1.15 (*Requires Java 8*)

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Meph-lite
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Support:  Toady and Threetoe have been gracious enough to provide us all with Dwarf Fortress free of charge.  To show your appreciation, please consider donating to Bay 12 Games.  Without donations, Dwarf Fortress wouldn't be what it is today.  Please click the link below to show them some love.  As a bonus, they'll send you a story reward or crayon drawing reward.  How cool is that?

If you like the work I've put into assembling this pack, please feel free to head over to my Patreon page and buy me a coffee.  Or a beer.  Or a sammich.  I'm really not picky.

Download HERE

vallode

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2018, 07:00:22 am »

Cheers bud, much appreciated!

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2018, 07:20:18 pm »

I'm just getting file not found errors for tilesets no matter what I do, checked the bug tracker and the solutions listed there didn't work
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2018, 08:01:13 pm »

I'm just getting file not found errors for tilesets no matter what I do, checked the bug tracker and the solutions listed there didn't work
More details would help. What exactly are the errors? What is reporting them (PyLNP, DF, something else)?

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

moondowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2018, 05:02:07 pm »

LNP 0.44.0.5-r01 reliably crashes on embark here on Ubuntu Mate 16.04  :(

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2018, 08:13:33 pm »

Have you tried another world? Disabling TWBT?

moondowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2018, 05:48:46 am »

Have you tried another world?

Yes

Disabling TWBT?

No. I'll try when I get home.

moondowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2018, 01:18:14 pm »

Weeeird. Switched to 2D - still crashed. Switched to STANDARD - was finally able to embark. Then switched back to TWBT - now it works as well (including creating new worlds).

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2018, 01:21:47 am »

I was able to reproduce this issue, but it seems to be working with the new revision I'm currently uploading.  Please let me know if it works for you.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2018, 01:49:02 am »

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS
When first launching a new version of the LNP, you'll be asked if you want to import files from a previous installation. If you select yes, open the previous version's df_linux folder in the file chooser dialog, then click ok. Selecting the LNP folder or the root of the pack will cause the import to fail. The import process will grab your DF saves, SoundSense and/or SoundCense sounds, gamelog, and dfhack history from the previous version.

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.05
  • TWBT 6.35
  • DFHack 0.44.05-r2
  • Armok Vision 0.18.0
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.2.1
  • Soundsense r2016-1 (you'll need to download the sound files yourself from within the application)
  • SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2  (A c# audio engine for Dwarf Fortress based on Zweistein's SoundSense)  (*Requires Mono*)
  • Legends Browser 1.17 (*Requires Java 8*)

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Meph-lite
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Support:  Toady and Threetoe have been gracious enough to provide us all with Dwarf Fortress free of charge.  To show your appreciation, please consider donating to Bay 12 Games.  Without donations, Dwarf Fortress wouldn't be what it is today.  Please click the link below to show them some love.  As a bonus, they'll send you a story reward or crayon drawing reward.  How cool is that?

If you like the work I've put into assembling this pack, please feel free to head over to my Patreon page and buy me a coffee.  Or a beer.  Or a sammich.  I'm really not picky.

Download HERE

Clément

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2018, 09:22:24 am »

Hi, I am the maintainer of Dwarf Therapist. For solving an issue with where the updater saves the downloaded memory layouts. I need to change how DT look up for data files. The simplest solution is to rely only QStandardPaths to get the directories to search (and write to).

This will particularly affects the LinuxLNP as QStandardPaths does not contains any path relative to the application directory (only XDG_DATA_DIRS + XDG_DATA_HOME). I propose two solutions:
  • Use the XDG environment variables. Add DT path inside the LNP in XDG_DATA_DIRS. Updated memory layouts will be written in XDG_DATA_HOME and settings in XDG_CONFIG_HOME.
  • I am thinking about adding a portable mode (enabled at run-time or build time) where, instead of using QStandardPaths, DT would only look for (and write) files in its own directory. It would require DT directory to be writable.

Would any of this fit LinuxLNP use case? What would you prefer? Do you have any recommendations?

I also posted about this in DT thread.

Enay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP STABLE - 0.44.09-r01 x64
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2018, 12:57:08 am »

Download HERE

LNP IMPORT TIPS

Utilities included:
  • PyLNP 0.13
  • DF 0.44.09
  • TWBT 6.41
  • DFHack 0.44.09-r1
  • Armok Vision 0.19.1
  • Dwarf Therapist 39.3.1
  • Legends Browser 1.17.1 (*Requires Java 8*)

Graphics packs included:
  • Afro
  • AutoReiv
  • CLA
  • GemSet
  • IronHand
  • Jolly Bastion
  • Mayday
  • Meph-lite
  • Obsidian
  • Phoebus
  • Rally Ho
  • Spacefox
  • Taffer
  • Tergel
  • Wanderlust

Download HERE

TV4Fun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LinuxLNP STABLE - 0.44.09-r01 x64
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2018, 06:57:21 pm »

For some reason, only a few of the graphics sets are being listed, even though they're all in the LNP/graphics directory. This is on Ubuntu 18.04
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 07:00:08 pm by TV4Fun »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 20