Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 34971 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 8
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2017, 03:14:48 pm »

untrustworthy? How dare they! Show them how trustworthy And charitable I am by helping their elders and donating money to them!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2017, 02:16:14 pm »

"Squeak! Squeak squeak squeak! Squeak! Squeak squeak-squeak squeak! SQUEAK!"

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

Bartholomew and followers return to base... and begin waiting for the potion to wear off, because it's a bit hard to perform rituals in animal form.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2017, 04:11:47 pm »

start looking for animalies with my anomaly detectortm

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2017, 08:30:26 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Sharpen the corners of my letter blocks to make them a deadlier throwing weapon.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 9
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2017, 02:33:05 pm »

Time: 9:20

I was kind of expecting more actions, but let us not delay any further, and keep this ball rolling.

"GREETINGS, FELLOW CARBON-BASED LIFE-FORM, THIS UNIT IS YOUR FELLOW COMMANDING OFFICER IN CHARGE OF MEDICAL FACILITY A-D-6. I DEMAND A FULL REPORT AND PAY DROP ON EVERY BETRAYING WORKERS WHO LEFT THE MEDICAL FACILITY UPON MY ARRIVAL, BY THE HOUR. ALSO MAKE SURE TO DROP THEIR GOVERNMENT-GIVEN LIFE INSURANCE. ONE LAST THING FOR YOUR WEAK MIND, HUMAN, YOU ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BE A FELLOW MANAGER OF THE LESSER STAFF, DO WHAT WITH THIS AUTHORITY AT YOUR WILL"
Demand that my assistant does double-time and give me these reports!, these fellow deserters shall be punished. It's good to be in charge

[8] Punishments have been dished out, and you have effectively asserted control of this hospital. I probably should have given this place a name sooner, so here it is. You're in charge of Dodeca General Hospital.

start looking for animalies with my anomaly detectortm

[2] You find... absolutely nothing! Perhaps a different location would work out better.

Create dog-human hybrid in lab.

[3] You start work on your creation! It begins to grow, but is not yet finished. A little more work should give you a good result.

I didn't think I took all the healing potions out of storage; all those turns ago, I was just checking stock back then. Work on anti-transformation potion, but make it only for non-permanent transformations. Then, if successful, rig one of those hamster-water-feeder things (the bottles attached to the sides of the cages) low to a wall in my house for future convenience.

[8] You figure out a good brewing system, and start work on the cure. After a short amount of time, you've created enough potion to cure yourself. It even has the feeding system you thought of.

"Squeak! Squeak squeak squeak! Squeak! Squeak squeak-squeak squeak! SQUEAK!"
Bartholomew and followers return to base... and begin waiting for the potion to wear off, because it's a bit hard to perform rituals in animal form.

[3] You return to base and ride out this crazy experience in relative safety.

Frank groans. Senility may be catching up early.

He pets the dinosaur and croons, then suggests that a hospital may be the ideal place to terrorise if medical supplies are needed.
Sastrei doesn't understand speech, but by sheer coincidence walks to the hospital.

[3] Frank somewhat remembers a nearby hospital the two could visit.

[7] Sastrei leaves their forest, and heads to the hospital in a fairly stealthy manner. Frank reads the sign. It says "Dodeca General Hospital".

While waiting for more people to join the hunt for the forgotten beast, Mathel sacrifices some fish to Thor and prays for the group to have the power to slay mighty beasts.

[4] You burn one of your fish as an offering to Thor and begin a prayer. Perhaps it is a placebo effect, but you feel slightly stronger nonetheless.

untrustworthy? How dare they! Show them how trustworthy And charitable I am by helping their elders and donating money to them!

[8] You grab a bunch of money from your house and start improving your reputation. You're quite sucessful!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Sharpen the corners of my letter blocks to make them a deadlier throwing weapon.

[7] Your letter blocks go from children's toys to deadly sharpened throwing weapons.

Quote from: Person
Check the local police station, get my clearance checked out.

[7] Artemis hears lots of weird rumors on the way, but puts them out of his mind for now.

[5] "Well, this all checks out. Welcome to Dodeca City. Things get a bit weird here sometimes but don't worry about it too much. Anyway, if you could look into all this dinosaur business, I'd appreciate it. We're stretched a bit thin at the moment."

NPC Time!
Harold: 4
The tournament winner recruits a couple wannabee gangsters that don't want a dinosaur on their "turf".

Farmers: [4]
The 3 pitchfork carriers stand by, preparing themselves for the coming battle.

"Gansters": [8]
They show off their glocks, and engage in an improptu rap battle. That'll do.

Followers: [9]
Bartholomew's now animal companions still trust him, and retain their loyalty.

Note: All players may now collectively vote to zoom through time faster or slower. Think of it as the "Wait" button in some games.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:56:23 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2017, 02:45:05 pm »

"VERY GOOD ADVISER, YOU MANAGE MEDICAL FACILITY A-D-6, WHILE THIS UNIT IS ON IMPORTANT BUSINESS"

Gather up the most strong-bodied staff members from the hospital, threaten that if they don't join my squad than they will get a drop in their pay, and than command them to grab all of the sedatives tranquilizers. We got visitors!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:31:38 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2017, 02:49:56 pm »

Wait until transformation ends. Then:

Spoiler: Public, just long (click to show/hide)
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2017, 03:49:55 pm »

I would vote for time going by a little faster, as long as others are willing.

A few preparations before I go shopping:Inform the neighbors about an impromptu party/festival, starting at...say, 6 to 8:00 PM. Currently, there will be movies and appetizers, though hopefully everyone will have some contribution of their own, such as more food, carnival booths, performances, pretty much everything as long as it's optional. Preferably, the message should be digital, though paper flyers would also be good.
Set up an Animal Communication to be slow-brewed for 1-2 hours while I'm gone. If successful, it should, well, allow communication with animals for a few hours. Make sure I have money on my person, and head into the city's shopping district.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2017, 04:17:44 pm »

Frank dismounts Sastrei, then enters the hospital alone, and begins screaming that he needs "all of the drugs and doctors, and all of the money while you're at it."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2017, 04:37:58 pm »

right! Check my funds and begin training the farmers into proper infantry! Use practice swords and wooden staves in place of real weaponry, or suitably sized sticks if I can't afford/find them at the moment.
Have harold train with them too, and have the "gangsters" either go practice their music and become full fledged musicians(or bards, depending on your taste) or practice with their glocks at a shooting range. Whichever works best for them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2017, 05:13:10 pm »

Hide and listen for any sounds of combat that I think indicate that Frank needs me to burst in there.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2017, 05:40:14 pm »

Scavenge for supplies needed to make an IED, or if that's too outrageous then molotov cocktails
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2017, 10:57:29 pm »

Soooooo close. Keep at it. Arise my creation!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2017, 11:13:52 pm »

Mathel carves 8 wooden spears and hardens their tips over fire.

Hey, crossbowmen, when you run out of bolts, or when the melee starts, some melee weapons will be nescessary. Take these.

Mathel gives hardened wooden spears to gangsters.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:07:35 pm by Mathel »
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2017, 02:56:39 pm »

try someones backyard
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19