Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 34969 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 14 Dinosaur Hospital Showdown
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2017, 03:58:57 am »

agh! I need to hurry up or I'll miss out on the glory of slaying the beast! Won't do to have a king that can't fight!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2017, 05:38:07 am »

Frank continues bashing PSYCHE-BOT with his computer monitor.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2017, 09:03:42 am »

Ritual continues. Almost complete.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2017, 09:17:01 am »

Chomp as many of my attackers as I can. If I have to pick just one, Harold.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 11:47:39 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2017, 09:49:59 am »

Just a reminder, it was an animal communication potion. Sip a little, talk with cat a little, and bring supplies to the park.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2017, 02:25:19 pm »

Just a reminder, it was an animal communication potion. Sip a little, talk with cat a little, and bring supplies to the park.
Huh, not sure how I missed that. Will update duration/doses accordingly.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 11:54:46 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2017, 02:42:10 am »

agh! I need to hurry up or I'll miss out on the glory of slaying the beast! Won't do to have a king that can't fight!

Ditto! It's time to slAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAughter the dino!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2017, 10:04:45 am »

Time to do this!
FOR THOR!!!

Mathel charges into the hospital and bashes the Forgotten beast's knee with his mace. He hopes to immobilize the creature.

That is what you get for ruining the picnic!
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2017, 12:16:33 pm »

"HUMANOID OFFSPRING IS TRYING TO INTERFERE IN HOSPITAL BUSINESS, CQC MODULES WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION FOR ANALYZED ENTITY."
Ignore Sastrei for now, and do a drop elbow onto Franks spine with 420's mechanical elbow, this will probably cause some damage

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 15 When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2017, 08:23:16 pm »

Monday. Noon twenty. Dodeca City. That about covers it right?

Quote from: Truck Driver
Anything good on the radio?
[Auto-10] The truck driver finds that one station they enjoy, and starts to listen...

Ritual continues. Almost complete.

Bartholomew: [6]
Followers: [9]

Bartholomew guides the ritual to completion, aided by his followers. Ritual Completion: 100%

Lorethazu is here. That much is certain. The being currently has no material form, but the power it holds fills the room. What do their summoner's desire? What spell or ritual would they like performed. As long as they continue, they may be able to channel multiple effects. However, they must not be too greedy...

[5] You speak with your cat a little. He mostly expresses his hunger, as well as how weird it is that the two of you can talk. You feed Zura, and he seems to like it. You aren't quite sure.

[8] In any event, you haul the supplies out to the park. With their size, it is a little difficult, but you persevere. You didn't bring Zura with you as well, but you could go back for him if you like.

Movie Night Preparations: 100% Everyone in town is pretty exciting about this. Now that you're here, what sorts of films will you decide to show? You are sort of still in charge, even if most of the work preparations weren't done by you. (Pick a genre, or maybe multiple genres. How long will the show last? Any other information you can provide would be nice to have. Personally, I doubt the city would prefer this all be rated r shows and such. It is a public event and all that. Still, it is up to you. Maybe you'll charge for entry, perhaps?)

Chomp as many of my attackers as I can. If I have to pick just one, Harold.
Frank continues bashing PSYCHE-BOT with his computer monitor.
Ditto! It's time to slAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAughter the dino!
Quote from: Harold
Fight some more!
Quote from: Gangsters
Open fire!
Mathel charges into the hospital and bashes the Forgotten beast's knee with his mace. He hopes to immobilize the creature.
That is what you get for ruining the picnic!
Quote from: Person
Call for backup!
Quote from: Farmers
Stab it!
"HUMANOID OFFSPRING IS TRYING TO INTERFERE IN HOSPITAL BUSINESS, CQC MODULES WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION FOR ANALYZED ENTITY."
Ignore Sastrei for now, and do a drop elbow onto Franks spine with 420's mechanical elbow, this will probably cause some damage
Quote from: Elaine
Keep Stabbing!

Sastrei: [10]
Frank: [6]
AAAAAAAAAAA: [5]
Harold: [5]
"Gangsters": [5]
Mathel Ironfish: [4]
Artemis: [3]
Farmers: [3]
PSYCHE-BOT-420: [2]
King Harlaus: [1]
Elaine&Crew: [1]

[9v5] Sastrei makes a defiant last stand, roaring with fury, and grab Harold. With a single motion, the dinosaur tears Harold in half despite his armor!

[10v5] Next, he grabs one of the farmers and throw him at the rest of his fellow farmhands, bowling the lot over! With that, the anesthesia continues to take hold.

[5v4] Frank keeps bashing with his monitor, knocking the robot to the ground! Not much damage is dealt, but it is quite disorienting.

[3v9] AAAAAAAAAAA charges at Sastrei, stone spear in front of him, but is sent flying back with a massive sweep of the dinosaur's tail!

[1v4] Harold lies on the ground next to Sastrei, bleeding to death from the vicious assault. In a last gesture of defiance, he swings his weapon at the beast, but misses his mark. His view of the world fades to black, and the valiant champion dies.

[8v5] The wannabe gangsters unleash a barrage of fire from their pistols, dealing a fair bit of damage to Sastrei.

[10v7] Mathel Ironfish kneecaps Sastrei with their mace, bringing him to the ground. There is an audible crunch of bone on impact.

[10v3] The farmers bounce back with surprising ease, and stab Sastrei repeatedly with their various point implements!

[10v5] PSYCHE-BOT 420 manages to get back up, and drops an augmented elbow onto the crazy old mans back, sending him to the floor. That'll leave a mark.

[6v3] Finally King Harlaus, the leader of this group arrives from the back of the group, hand and a half sword raised high. With a furious strike, they slash open the beast's throat, ending the path of destruction it embodied!

[8] Elaine thanks the warriors for their help, and offers treatment if they help deal with Frank as well.

[2v7] Frank evades the medical team, dashing around the battlefield and swinging their monitor with wild abandon! They inflict more than a few bruises and broken bones in the process.

[5] Artemis calls in, saying that he found it. He notes that someone just killed the creature, so the situation should be resolved soon.

With that, the tension in the area begins to defuse, and there a great many cheers of victory and joy from all sides, save perhaps Frank. One of them goes much like this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thank you to everyone, especially Enemy post for making things so much more interesting than they probably would have been otherwise. I hope you join us again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 08:27:28 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2017, 08:31:55 pm »

GG

I hope everyone enjoyed the hunt. I'll make a new character soon.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2017, 08:41:37 pm »

Frank weeps. Then he promptly forgets about the dinosaur, and instead begins flipping through his "Eldritch Rituals for Dummies" manual, and tries an incantation.

While surrounded by a small army. Should work well.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2017, 11:26:10 pm »

Mathel snatches the creepy looking book from the crazy old man and reads the books title.
If the old man tries to ressist, Mathel hits him with his shield.

<if succesfull>"Eldrich incantations for dummies"
Will someone help me sever this beast's head, so I can sacrifice it to Thor, please
<if>
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2017, 12:21:26 am »

"oh god, Harold! NOOOOOOO!"
mourn the death of Count Harold. Send his family some money too. Might not buy happieness, but it will at least ease the pain of their loss some.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 11:21:11 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2017, 09:50:51 am »

They can choose, though The Shaggy Dog (either the 1959 or 2006 version, their choice) would play at one point or another. Figure out if the park has a sprinkler system, and return home. Ask Zura if they'd rather be some other animal; a lion, a panther, a bird, whichever. Then work on an transformation-immunization elixir that prevents the drinker from being transformed for about an hour after consumption.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19