Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 34939 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 2
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 01:25:02 pm »

Name: Bartholomew
What are you? Cult leader.
Appearance: Short man in hooded red robes inscribed with odd symbols that seem to change when you don't look at them...
Personality: Hail Lorethazu! Would you like to Hail Lorethazu with me?
List three of your favorite things: Rituals, conversion of the masses, serving Lorethazu!
Inventory: Ye olde tome of rituals, sacrificial dagger, ritual kit(chalk, candles, marbles, whatnot)
What? What is this?: Blood is, surprisingly, not a very useful component of most rituals! Anything else?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 01:27:21 pm »

Ask the nearest person which way is my home (describing what it looks like). Then go there. Once there pick up fish, barbecue sauce and a knife and put them in a backpack.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 01:43:11 pm »

"SORRY FELLOW HUMAN FOR MY INTERFERENCE MY PROTOCOL STATES THAT YOU WERE DISAFFECTED, NOW REQUESTING LOCATION OF NEAREST MEDICAL CENTER FOR YOUR FELLOW MEDBOT"
Apologize to the neighbor for any concern he may of have about my investigation, request location of nearest medical center, than go there

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 01:49:03 pm »

If they don't immediately attack me, walk past the noisy little creatures and try some of the food. Do I like butter?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:50:55 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 02:02:05 pm »

draw my sword, give the beast a good slash across the face if they try to eat the feast.
If they don't, try to climb onto it's back and ride it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 02:20:24 pm »

Frank grumbles a bit, then promptly forgets what he was doing. He wanders off, hopefully in the direction of the feast.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 02:21:36 pm »

Let them sort out whatever they're doing for themselves. See what other potions I have in storage.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 03:04:03 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAA? AAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

After looking at my fingernails with an expression of shock and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwe, run outside screaming doom prophesies in the languAAAAAAAAAAge of my people
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2017, 03:48:13 pm »

"I say! What a valuable find! This 'Butter of Unbelief' shall fit perfectly in between my priceless golden Georgian toothbrush and my skull of a prehistoric gerbil."

Taking the butter, Dr. Pottington will climb inside a nearby trashcan to search for more valuables.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2017, 12:23:11 am »

"Wait, neighbour! I must harvest your bodily fluids!"

Stab Frank in the neck with my syringe.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 3
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 07:03:04 am »

7:30 I guess.

Name: Bartholomew
What are you? Cult leader.
Appearance: Short man in hooded red robes inscribed with odd symbols that seem to change when you don't look at them...
Personality: Hail Lorethazu! Would you like to Hail Lorethazu with me?
List three of your favorite things: Rituals, conversion of the masses, serving Lorethazu!
Inventory: Ye olde tome of rituals, sacrificial dagger, ritual kit(chalk, candles, marbles, whatnot)
What? What is this?: Blood is, surprisingly, not a very useful component of most rituals! Anything else?

[3] Accepted. You awake in the room you generally do your rituals in. Must have been a long night. As you get to your feet, you admire the circle you've been working on lately. It is... Not great. Something is definitely missing. You go upstairs and note that you have new neighbors. Wonderful, more people to tell of Lorethazu!

Ask the nearest person which way is my home (describing what it looks like). Then go there. Once there pick up fish, barbecue sauce and a knife and put them in a backpack.

[5] You find someone who knows about your house, and get directions.

[7] On your arrival home, you find a good supply of ingredients and tools, and collect them into your bag. It'll still take a bit to get back, unfortunately.

"SORRY FELLOW HUMAN FOR MY INTERFERENCE MY PROTOCOL STATES THAT YOU WERE DISAFFECTED, NOW REQUESTING LOCATION OF NEAREST MEDICAL CENTER FOR YOUR FELLOW MEDBOT"
Apologize to the neighbor for any concern he may of have about my investigation, request location of nearest medical center, than go there.

[5 vs 8] "Er, all right then..Don't bother me again!" He tells you the directions, if only to get you out of his way.

[4] You head to the nearest hospital. It isn't an especially large building, and it isn't very busy, considering how early it is. Maybe you can find some patients here.

If they don't immediately attack me, walk past the noisy little creatures and try some of the food. Do I like butter?
(You didn't specify what to do if you were attacked. I probably should have asked.)
draw my sword, give the beast a good slash across the face if they try to eat the feast.
If they don't, try to climb onto it's back and ride it!
Frank grumbles a bit, then promptly forgets what he was doing. He wanders off, hopefully in the direction of the feast.
"Wait, neighbour! I must harvest your bodily fluids!"
Stab Frank in the neck with my syringe.
Let them sort out whatever they're doing for themselves. See what other potions I have in storage.

Init rolls: 2(Sastrei), 10(King), 1(Frank), 5(Victor), Zoh(6)

[2] King Harlaus swings his blade at the dinosaurs face, but the beast backs away, causing the attack to miss. It continues to ignore him, and starts digging into the food!

[6] Zoh Roark doesn't hear amy more banging at their door, so they have a look for any potions they might have. They find a couple healing potions. The didn't really have time to make much else considering they only recently moved here, but they do have a good supply of ingredients to work with.

[4] Victor stabs Frank, and draws some blood from him, before he leaves.

[4] Sastrei digs into the more meaty dishes, scarfing down a whole plate of steak in seconds!

[10] Frank barely notices the blood loss, and arrives at the feast. Wait, that's a dinosaur eating the food! What's going on here!?

"AAAAAAAAAA? AAAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)

After looking at my fingernails with an expression of shock and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwe, run outside screaming doom prophesies in the languAAAAAAAAAAge of my people

[7] You run outside, screaming as you go, and arrive at a horrible scene! There's a big dinosaur standing on some knightly guy's lawn!

(I feel like I'm railroading people somewhat. Then again, it makes things more interesting to have lots of people together in one place doesn't it?)

"I say! What a valuable find! This 'Butter of Unbelief' shall fit perfectly in between my priceless golden Georgian toothbrush and my skull of a prehistoric gerbil."

Taking the butter, Dr. Pottington will climb inside a nearby trashcan to search for more valuables.

[5] You do so, and find an old keyboard.

The king's men: [10] King Harlaus's two followers scramble into action. They grab a couple plates and pot lids to use as shields, and start grabbing the best knives available for use as weapons. Some of the food gets knocked on the ground, but oh well.

[5 vs 3] The two men execute a sychronized slash at one of the dinosaur's legs, staggering it! That certainly got its attention!

General Populous: [6] Anyone in reasonable proximity to a tv can hear the following news.

"This is a DDC News special bulletin. We're getting reports of a rouge giant lizard stomping around the city. Whatever it is, it certainly made of mess out of a fountain near our central plaza. (Pictures of Sastrei appear on screen.) Some experts claim this is some sort of carnivorous dinosaur! Is this blast from the past an escaped cloning experiment, or something else entirely? If you have any information, please send it in. More news to come as the situation develops. Now we move back to the weather. Tomorrow looks to be another clear day, with temperatures..."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:46:02 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2017, 07:08:12 am »

Frank smirks unnaturally.

Using his super-athletic old man skills, he runs up the dinosaurs tail, and sits on its back.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2017, 07:11:58 am »

Take blood sample back home, create clone mentally conditioned to obey my every command.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2017, 07:14:05 am »

Link the transformative elixir to a hose and a sprinkler, creating an effective dispersion mechanism for the potion. Then, throw it outside to the feast and turn it on by opening the water valve on the hose. I should be outside of its range of effect.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 3
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2017, 09:02:31 am »

Go up to the front desk of the hospital and ask the receptionist
"I AM AN AUTHORIZED MEDBOT WITH THE AUTHORIZED CARD, THE GOVERNMENT HAS SENT ME HERE FOR FULL SERVICE INSPECTION THAT HAS MADE ME DEPLOYED HERE, REQUESTING IMMEDIATE PERMISSION OR TERMINATION OF THIS PUBLIC FACILITY
Than use reverse psychology on the receptionist to convince them that I have full access to this hospital
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19