Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 34940 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 7
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2017, 09:07:24 pm »

"FOOLISH HUMANS YOU WILL BE REPORTED, YOUR BETRAYAL CONTAINS A LOW IMPORTANCE EVALUATION, DELAYED DETAINMENT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR FULL EFFICIENCY."
Than I head into the psychology ward and state
"FELLOW LOYALTIES, DO NOT REACH HIGH LEVELS OF FEAR AS IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED, MY INTEGRATED EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY STAGE IS TWO TIERS HIGHER THAN YOURS, REQUESTING AN ADVISER"
I'm gonna need a adviser for this medical facility, looking for the most promising genetically feminine carbon based life-form and ordain them as my adviser
(How can I as a robot be shouting?, I was just exhibiting my requested actions to the fellow medical workers)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2017, 09:12:14 pm »

"Squeak! Squeak squeak squeak! Squeak squeak!"

Spoiler: Translation (click to show/hide)
((This is hilarious.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2017, 09:31:53 pm »

(How can I as a robot be shouting?, I was just exhibiting my requested actions to the fellow medical workers)
It isn't necessarily that you're shouting, but that's how a couple people perceived it. Also all caps. Rolling a 10 has drawbacks. I was actually going to have you burst in through a wall originally, which probably would have been worse. Anyway, they weren't really a huge loss, and you've successfully taken command.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2017, 09:37:22 pm »

Frank attempts to use his old blackberry phone to figure out where to buy a dinosaur sized doggy collar.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2017, 09:56:19 pm »

((I'm getting in on this))

Raar rar Raar RAWR!

(Am I healed, or do I need more rest?)

If I'm feeling healed, walk to wherever Frank wanted to buy the collar.

If I'm not ready, rest some more.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:26:48 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2017, 12:18:26 am »

Yes. I will join in the hunt for the forgotten beast. I would like to put some armor on as well though.

Mathel runs home, leaving his raw fish there and only taking his backpack, mace and shield with him.

If he gets home, he will search for some armor to put on.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2017, 04:02:12 am »

continue rallying peasants to the cause, promising a big feast with lots of butter afer this. We need our force to be twenty strong, not counting myself, the champion, the dwarf, or the A-ghost-thing.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ufo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2017, 04:05:37 pm »

(missed gain)
land and repair damage

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 8
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2017, 10:21:20 pm »

Yeah let's go with 8:50.

I'm just gonna handwave things and say all the animals can understand each other. This is crazy enough as is. Also sorry about the wait.

"Squeak! Squeak squeak squeak!"
Rodent diplomacy!
"Ruff! EeerrrRuff woof!"
Return inside, and see if any of my healing potions can reverse the change. If so, attempt to drink it- break on floor and lick it of necessary. If not, work on making a transformation cure, and if successful, drink it.
"Squeak... squeak. Squeak, squeak squeak, squeak!"
More diplomacy!

[1v9] While confused, Bartholomews followers seem to agree with Zoh Roark somewhat. He did turn them into animals though, which they don't appreciate much.

Follower reputation adjusted: Bartholomew: Skeptical, but still somewhat enthused. Zoh Roark: Annoyed, but somewhat agreeable.

[5] Satisfied with the result of that argument, Zoh Roark returns home. They would have drink a potion to try and reverse the change, but everything they were carrying disappeared when they transformed. It should come back when they return to normal. It seems that's part of the potion. It'd be awful to get crushed or buried by your own stuff when transforming after all.

[2] As for brewing a potion, they don't have any idea how to go about that with their size. It should be possible, but how? Such considerations consume much of their time. (Normally your bonus would allow you to try this turn, but that conversation took too much time, I guess. Plus being small made it take awhile to get home.)

Frank attempts to use his old blackberry phone to figure out where to buy a dinosaur sized doggy collar.
((I'm getting in on this))
Raar rar Raar RAWR!
(Am I healed, or do I need more rest?)
If I'm feeling healed, walk to wherever Frank wanted to buy the collar. If I'm not ready, rest some more.
You're not fully healed. That would probably require skilled help. You're not damaged too badly any more though.

[2] Frank also apparently forgot to take their blackberry with them this morning. (Geez. I always roll when people try to use items they don't have because "maybe they might". But Frank just isn't getting a break in that area.)

[8]: Sastrei keeps examining his wounds, and treated them as best a dinosaur can. The pain is mostly gone at least.

continue rallying peasants to the cause, promising a big feast with lots of butter afer this. We need our force to be twenty strong, not counting myself, the champion, the dwarf, or the A-ghost-thing.
Yes. I will join in the hunt for the forgotten beast. I would like to put some armor on as well though.
Mathel runs home, leaving his raw fish there and only taking his backpack, mace and shield with him. If he gets home, he will search for some armor to put on.
AAAAAAA, knowing that whether he says yes or no won't transmit, gestures to his three blocks. He points at the red one, giving a thumbs down sign. He points and the green and makes a thumbs up. He finally points to the blue letter block and makes a wavey gesture before speaking in his native tongue. "AAAAAAAAAAAA."
AAAAAAAAA displays the green block to the others, waving it around and pointing to it with his free hand.
(missed gain)
land and repair damage

[1] King Harlaus is unable to find any loyal NPC allies in the nearby neighborhood. As it turns out, word of the tournament must have gotten around. Apparently people didn't like that much.

King Harlaus reputation updated: Somewhat untrustworthy.

[7] Mathel runs back, puts on a decent set of iron armor, and returns. This would normally take awhile, but I made this a 30 minute segment for a reason.

[5] AAAAAAAAAAA manages to get their message across. The tournament winner thanks them for their support. He introduces himself as Harold, because really he needed a name.

[9] Ketzal lands and repairs the damage. Good as new!

"FOOLISH HUMANS YOU WILL BE REPORTED, YOUR BETRAYAL CONTAINS A LOW IMPORTANCE EVALUATION, DELAYED DETAINMENT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR FULL EFFICIENCY."
Than I head into the psychology ward and state
"FELLOW LOYALTIES, DO NOT REACH HIGH LEVELS OF FEAR AS IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED, MY INTEGRATED EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY STAGE IS TWO TIERS HIGHER THAN YOURS, REQUESTING AN ADVISER"
I'm gonna need a adviser for this medical facility, looking for the most promising genetically feminine carbon based life-form and ordain them as my adviser

[8] You effectively dissuade their probably irrational fears, as well as any dissent. Afterwards, you search for a suitable person to advise the facility. You think you found a good one, considerimg your criteria.

"Hello? You need something? Oh, I'm your advisor now? All right then." Her name tag says Elaine Robertson.

[6] Harold is able to recruit 3 farmers, pitchforks and all! You don't know where he found them, but that's not a bad start.

[9] The followers find their bearings. The parrot is elected as speaker. "Squak, is the stuff that dog is saying true, squak?"

Wee, the reputation system is live. I'll add more stuff to it for other characters on request. And now, time for a terrible idea. After all, anything goes right?

Quote from: Person
Spoiler: Char Sheet (click to show/hide)
Check my equipment.

[6] Your... Er... My house retroactively starts to exist. You... Er... I check my equipment, and everything seems to be in order.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:38:03 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2017, 10:39:07 pm »

I didn't think I took all the healing potions out of storage; all those turns ago, I was just checking stock back then. Work on anti-transformation potion, but make it only for non-permanent transformations. Then, if successful, rig one of those hamster-water-feeder things (the bottles attached to the sides of the cages) low to a wall in my house for future convenience.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »

"GREETINGS, FELLOW CARBON-BASED LIFE-FORM, THIS UNIT IS YOUR FELLOW COMMANDING OFFICER IN CHARGE OF MEDICAL FACILITY A-D-6. I DEMAND A FULL REPORT AND PAY DROP ON EVERY BETRAYING WORKERS WHO LEFT THE MEDICAL FACILITY UPON MY ARRIVAL, BY THE HOUR. ALSO MAKE SURE TO DROP THEIR GOVERNMENT-GIVEN LIFE INSURANCE. ONE LAST THING FOR YOUR WEAK MIND, HUMAN, YOU ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BE A FELLOW MANAGER OF THE LESSER STAFF, DO WHAT WITH THIS AUTHORITY AT YOUR WILL"
Demand that my assistant does double-time and give me these reports!, these fellow deserters shall be punished. It's good to be in charge
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:43:22 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2017, 12:16:58 am »

Frank groans. Senility may be catching up early.

He pets the dinosaur and croons, then suggests that a hospital may be the ideal place to terrorise if medical supplies are needed.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2017, 12:21:37 am »

Sastrei doesn't understand speech, but by sheer coincidence walks to the hospital.

I like the reputation list.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:15:12 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2017, 03:04:32 am »

Create dog-human hybrid in lab.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2017, 03:15:38 am »

While waiting for more people to join the hunt for the forgotten beast, Mathel sacrifices some fish to Thor and prays for the group to have the power to slay mighty beasts.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19