Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Unsanity - Everything Goes  (Read 34974 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 20
« Reply #240 on: June 14, 2017, 11:07:58 am »

Scout the forest.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 14, 2017, 02:24:08 pm »

Mathel blocks the kick (if Frank woke up already) and runs out.

Man, have I been trying to rip this apart for an hour already? My plan was to put it into a demon—blocking circle, put that into runic warding circle and then burn it. Must be the demonic influence.

After running out, Mathel starts a fire, gets a charred stick and makes the circles around it. Then he throws the book into the fire.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2017, 03:49:57 pm »

Cook that dino meat! Nice and medium rare, prehistoric steak!
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 14, 2017, 07:45:48 pm »

Continue working on the things! When are the movies, again?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Turn 21
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2017, 02:46:34 pm »

4:00 pm. Had a lot of rl stuff to deal with, also was without internet for awhile. I might just have to cancel this after the first day ends. The original creator did return after all.

Frank immediately rises, kicks Mathel viciously, and retrieves his book.
Mathel blocks the kick (if Frank woke up already) and runs out.
Man, have I been trying to rip this apart for an hour already? My plan was to put it into a demon—blocking circle, put that into runic warding circle and then burn it. Must be the demonic influence.
After running out, Mathel starts a fire, gets a charred stick and makes the circles around it. Then he throws the book into the fire.

2: Frank does not wake.

7: Mathel successfully burns the book.

Cook that dino meat! Nice and medium rare, prehistoric steak!
Quote from: Artemis
Help.

1: (You have a bonus, don't worry.)

Though you have difficulty with the equipment at first you start to cook the dinosaur meat in your possession. With the aid of Artemis, the meat is well on its way to completion.

(How do you cook it? We talking steak, jerky, etc?)

Continue working on the things! When are the movies, again?

(6 pm)

4: Your work is complete. Perhaps you should make your way to movie night and start preparing things.

Scout the forest.

9: You and your new companion start to scout out the forest. You find a potentially interesting cave.

"Praise Lorethazu! Now let's get to work!"
Construct the booth according to the plans provided by glorious Lorethazu.

2: The non euclidean structure is difficult to create. However, you make a fair bit of progress. Your followers create some simple signs to point people towards the booth.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:30:22 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2017, 04:24:06 pm »

We started at 7:00am, maybe we could have three more hour long turns and end at 7:00pm? That seems good to me.

Explore the cave with my new friend.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2017, 05:45:00 pm »

((Cook it like steak. Medium rare.))
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:34:42 am by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2017, 11:57:53 pm »

Mathel goes back into the hospital, slices off the carnataurus head and sacrifices it in the fire outside to Thor.
Oh mighty Thor, thank you for your help in the fight against this forgotten beast and an evil wizard.
I send you this head as thanks.

Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 28, 2017, 02:30:45 pm »

"Excellent! We're making progress!"

Continue work! Pray to Lorethazu for aid for the non-Euclidean elements!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2017, 10:23:42 am »

A new challenger has appeared!

Spoiler: Michael McBees (click to show/hide)
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2017, 12:34:15 pm »

Research the sprinkler system of the park, and create a device for distributing the canine transformation potion in the sprinklers' water supply, if a device would be necessary or useful for such.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Sorry
« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2017, 03:16:19 pm »

Yeah I can't run this anymore. I wouldn't blame you if you gave up on me for this. For whatever it is worth, I apologize. The original game came back anyway and it is basically better in every conceivable way anyway.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes: Sorry
« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2017, 03:34:53 pm »

Yeah I can't run this anymore. I wouldn't blame you if you gave up on me for this. For whatever it is worth, I apologize. The original game came back anyway and it is basically better in every conceivable way anyway.

It's alright, Person. I certainly don't blame you, I know how difficult these games are to run.
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Unsanity:The Last Hours.
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2017, 12:33:17 pm »

Since this game was so close to the end of the day, I got Person's permission to finish it. The final turn will be 7:00pm, and turns will be an hour long.

5:00pm

We started at 7:00am, maybe we could have three more hour long turns and end at 7:00pm? That seems good to me.

Explore the cave with my new friend.

The two dinosaurs wander into the cave down old tunnels that bear signs of new passage. At the farthest reaches, they reach an ancient jungle valley. Prehistoric calls sound and pteradons pass through the sky as the dinosaurs vanish into the foliage.

Mathel goes back into the hospital, slices off the carnataurus head and sacrifices it in the fire outside to Thor.
Oh mighty Thor, thank you for your help in the fight against this forgotten beast and an evil wizard.
I send you this head as thanks.

You set the head alight, but don't get much response. Perhaps Thor finds it a bit too mutilated to accept as an offering.

"Excellent! We're making progress!"

Continue work! Pray to Lorethazu for aid for the non-Euclidean elements!

The booth is completed. Praise Lorethazu!

A new challenger has appeared!

Spoiler: Michael McBees (click to show/hide)

First Action: Look for members of the McHornets family in the town.

You find the home of the McHornets. It's a classic mansion, with the hornet-keeping facility partially concealed behind the main structure.

Research the sprinkler system of the park, and create a device for distributing the canine transformation potion in the sprinklers' water supply, if a device would be necessary or useful for such.

You look up somewhat unhelpful information on the Dodeca City Parks and Recreation website. With what you can find, you build a device for spreading the potion. You'll need to install it manually.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 12:36:13 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unsanity - Everything Goes
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2017, 01:09:43 pm »

Mathel goes to find the good king Harlaus.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19