Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Duplicate Copper Helmet?  (Read 573 times)

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
Duplicate Copper Helmet?
« on: March 15, 2017, 02:50:46 pm »

So, I was wrestling a hammerman, and during the fight, i grabbed her Copper Helmet, confusedly, there was no grab symbol, so i tried again, and same thing, so i just jumped into her, and when i looked at my inventory, i saw 2 copper helmets being held, for some reason.
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

SebasMarolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Duplicate Copper Helmet?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:37 pm »

You're holding the same helmet on both hands. The game doesn't process multi grasp very well.

When you grab an item someone else has, press shift + (i), and look for the item on the list that will appear (it's usually in red), select it and select "gain possesion". I think that's how it went.
So uh, yeah you just murdered a until proven otherwise pretty neutral innocent being for no reason.

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 07:33:07 pm »

Yeah, if you try do anything with one - like wear or drop it - the other will disappear. This can happen with stuck weapons that you grab from wrestling.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Nep Nep

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of Za Warudo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 08:22:59 pm »

Ah! So that's what happened, I kinda grew suspiscious after the other disappeared, but thank you!
Waluigi rushes to aid him, but not before warning Bowser, "Don't expect mouth-to-mouth!"

Lezeryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 12:06:14 pm »

maybe its a hydra man