Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]  (Read 17194 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to kill each other with random superpowers [4/4]
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2017, 09:44:47 am »

The two of you touch tips...
....Of course. The first character of mine to get shipped is also my first tentacle monster. At least Death Infusion didn't make him edgy.

"...in all honesty, I took the 'stone dragon' thing in as a suggestion of what heroism to do. Now that I think of it a little description of him would be nice".

Also, stop touching Theta's finger and slap him(not with a tentacle).
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2017, 01:36:05 pm »

Morph my hand into a spike and stab the monkey man grabbing the hoodless guy in the face. Repeatedly.

Spoiler: Tech Monkey (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2017, 03:25:44 pm »

"Owwww... what the hell was that for, Cerberus?"

Pretend to listen to the Chief about his stone dragon problems. In reality, Theta doesn't give even half of a fuck.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2017, 03:42:58 pm »

Morph my hand into a spike and stab the monkey man grabbing the hoodless guy in the face. Repeatedly.

Tech's actually helping! THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2017, 04:31:22 pm »

Tech's actually helping! THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!

Don't worry, I have a plan.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2017, 12:26:34 am »

Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Tactile attempts to force the ape-man off of him, but the brute's superior strength allows it to remain in the superior position. The ape-man manoeuvres its hands around Tactile's throat, locking in a choke hold. [unconsciousness in 2 turns].

The hoodless man quickly loses its grapple against his opponent, and is forced to the ground as well. Tech Monkey sharpens his moldable hand into a spike. Attempting to stab the ape beleaguering the hoodless man, Tech is shocked when the Ape intercepts the blow with its teeth, trapping Tech's spike-hand in its mouth. [Appendage trapped in opponent, roll required to free hand for use]

Fight's not going too well, all things considered.

SOC and Theta

Both SOC and Theta engage in a bit of domestic bickering, much to the confusion of the chief, concubine, and guards watching.

"Ahem. Anytime now, the Stone Dragon will send his emissary, and demand tribute.  This...is not something my people can accept any longer. Even now there are individuals willing to risk all of our lives in a last stand against the Dragon. But without you, there is no hope."

"Fight for us warriors, and we will give you ANYTHING you desire. Just save us."

The chief awaits your answer, dingus flapping in the metaphorical wind.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2017, 12:31:46 am »

Three Stooges eye poke the apeman and try to escape again.

Spoiler: The Tactile Man (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2017, 12:50:08 am »

"Um... maybe?"

Slowly back out of the room, smilingly awkwardly and gesturing at Cerberus as if to say 'you got this, right?'. Also, force one of the chief's concubines to pull him back into bed as a distractin.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2017, 05:28:16 am »

Morph my hand to create a thinner spike and stab at the back of the ape's throat.

Spoiler: Tech Monkey (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2017, 05:52:16 am »

"With the right preparations, it could be done. For example, is there something I can use to call rain? With a little enchantment, I may be able to make it erode quickly at this stone dragon, reducing him to nothing but sand. If such an object isn't available, though, a chisel would work well. Anyway, as said before, I must prepare first. I hope to see you again soon."

Give chief a chance to respond, then leave with Theta.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2017, 05:02:49 pm »

Tactile Man and Tech Monkey

Like a snake darting from the grass, Tactile launches his fingers in a v position towards his opponent's eyes. It's not a clean hit, but the ape-man in its attempt to not get blinded loosens his grip and is subsequently forced off. The ape-man smacks Tactile with his forearm, hitting him on the head, but it's a glancing blow. The two are both prone, facing each other.

Tech, sensing opportunity, morphs his hand inside the other ape-man's mouth, turning it into a longer, thinner spike. The look of shock on the ape's face as it registers having its brain stabbed out is rather satisfying. It falls to the ground, dead.

The only ape-man left is the one facing Tactile. The Hoodless Man gets up, ready to help.

Theta and SOC

SOC says his piece.

"Thank you, warrior, thank you. I- not now, Yelka, this is important [ he says to the concubine Theta's mind controlling to distract him ], forgive me warriors. We will offer you any aid you require. My master at arms is somewhere outside, speak to him to rally any warriors to your aid. My magician should return soon from an errand as well."

Theta and SOC promptly take their leave, stepping outside. The throne room is fairly opulent, making the most out of its wooden aesthetic. Stepping further outside, sunlight greets the two. They see rows of huts, and a large amount of people, going about their business, eyeing the two new arrivals with curiosity and a bit of fear.

[ Any questions about the surroundings can be asked OOC, so as to not take up a turn. ]

« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:32:54 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2017, 05:24:19 pm »

"Hey, Hoodless Guy, where's the village you talked about?"

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2017, 05:59:18 pm »

Theta whispers to Cerberus, "Look, man, I came here to fuck with people's minds for fun and profit. Nowhere on that job description does it say 'kill a potentially insanely dangerous dragon made of stone'. If you wanna get yourself killed, that's your choice but I don't give a shit about these people's problems.
 Oh, and by the way, I think I smell a criminal.
"

Mind control a citizen going about their business to grab someone weak and start making threats.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2017, 06:01:42 pm »

Leap up faster than the apeman, and then knock it out with my club.

Spoiler: The Tactile Man (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2017, 06:33:40 pm »

If someone gets kidnapped, quickly kill the kidnapper with a life-draining choke after it's clear to bystanders that they tried to kidnapp someone.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13